The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #2126
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
Duncan Keith has sucked tonight.
Yes. Lazy passes and shoddy

SCORE!!!

**** it all we're tied up.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #2127
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Seabrook in the clutch again!

Overtime wizard.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #2128
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

What a game!..what a series!
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #2129
Kid A
Ring of Famer

I don't need love. I just need wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Wow. Thank ****. Sloppy game on the backend, but a classic to watch. Game 4 is always a huge swing, and going back to Chicago 2-2 wipes out what has been a fairly dominate start to the series by Boston.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #2130
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Eklund...

June 20, 2013, 12:32 AM ET
Bernier Deal Getting Close (e4)
Several teams involved...NY Islanders, Devils, Flyers also possibly Toronto...price is "very high"
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:52 PM   #2131
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Eklund...

June 20, 2013, 12:32 AM ET
Bernier Deal Getting Close (e4)
Several teams involved...NY Islanders, Devils, Flyers also possibly Toronto...price is "very high"
Good. Rob Homer blind.

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #2132
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Good. Rob Homer blind.
Never know, and it should happen soon with the GM meetings going on in Boston this week.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #2133
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Good. Rob Homer blind.
Pound for pound, he'd still beat your ass.

Until you play on an even playing field, don't attempt to pretend your organization is better. Remember, you needed 5 straight picks of 5 or better, 4 of them are 1 or 2. That's unprecedented. You needed the god damn commissioner to get Crosby behind closed doors. And then you need 4 more picks. Don't pretend you earned your history in the last 6 years on your own accord.

You changed the game of hockey for the worse. And if you can't see that, you're as blind as your entire fan base. It's disgusting and you should be ashamed. I'll challenge you any day to the Flyers storied fan base against the Penguins. We owned you for 15 years. You couldn't win in this city. You never will. As soon as you lose that Crosby, I'll see you in Kansas City. Remember this, because I sure will. I respect you passion, but don't you dare for a second look down on ours. Your team would barely survive. You need every advantage you can get and you'll never, ever be able to know what the Flyers mean to the city of Philadelphia.

Keep talking about 1975. I'm ****ing proud of it. You know why, because we won the cup like it was meant to be won. Not this p***Y **** your team puts on the ice every year. This big boy hockey, get your **** ass team off the ice.

Sorry for my soapbox, for some reason Socal, you're comments rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited by BroncosSR; 06-20-2013 at 12:03 AM..
BroncosSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:13 AM   #2134
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosSR View Post

Until you play on an even playing field, don't attempt to pretend your organization is better. Remember, you needed 5 straight picks of 5 or better, 4 of them are 1 or 2. That's unprecedented. You needed the god damn commissioner to get Crosby behind closed doors. And then you need 4 more picks. Don't pretend you earned your history in the last 6 years on your own accord.

You changed the game of hockey for the worse. And if you can't see that, you're as blind as your entire fan base. It's disgusting and you should be ashamed. I'll challenge you any day to the Flyers storied fan base against the Penguins. We owned you for 15 years. You couldn't win in this city. You never will. As soon as you lose that Crosby, I'll see you in Kansas City. Remember this, because I sure will. I respect you passion, but don't you dare for a second look down on ours. Your team would barely survive. You need every advantage you can get and you'll never, ever be able to know what the Flyers mean to the city of Philadelphia.

Keep talking about 1975. I'm ****ing proud of it. You know why, because we won the cup like it was meant to be won. Not this p***Y **** your team puts on the ice every year. This big boy hockey, get your **** ass team off the ice.

Sorry for my soapbox, for some reason Socal, you're comments rubbed me the wrong way.
I might have taken this too personally.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:57 AM   #2135
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
I might have taken this too personally.
naw, It was very well said, and very true, It may have been directed at the wrong person tho.

After some of homers signings lately, im not sure who has to go first him or lavy
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #2136
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:

I don't recall insulting the Flyers history or saying we had a superior one. A few months ago I did mention 1975 like once, but my comment above is just a reflection of a fan hoping a rival GM makes a blunder. I'm sure you feel the same way about our transactions.

I like your passion though....good stuff.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:19 AM   #2137
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
I don't recall insulting the Flyers history or saying we had a superior one. A few months ago I did mention 1975 like once, but my comment above is just a reflection of a fan hoping a rival GM makes a blunder. I'm sure you feel the same way about our transactions.

that's lawyer speak for "**** Off!"
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #2138
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
that's lawyer speak for "**** Off!"

Nothing new on the Bernier front this morning. Sounds like Frattin and a 1st from the Leafs or Martin and a 1st from the Islanders. Not sure what the Wild or Florida is offering.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #2139
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Im going to be driving to philly to kill homer, latest rumors are that if the rags buy out richards we are interested, somebody take the cheque book away from that flippin idiot, Gagne wants to stay, and there is talk of a 2 year 5 mil deal, really ? id keep him for half that, but come on. Somebody shoot me now.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #2140
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
Im going to be driving to philly to kill homer, latest rumors are that if the rags buy out richards we are interested, somebody take the cheque book away from that flippin idiot, Gagne wants to stay, and there is talk of a 2 year 5 mil deal, really ? id keep him for half that, but come on. Somebody shoot me now.
It is a long way from Hamilton to Philly, you are going to be driving all night.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #2141
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
It is a long way from Hamilton to Philly, you are going to be driving all night.
6.5 - 7.5 hours, done it many times, one of my wifes old friends was curator at some old mansion on the side of the river, we used to go down to visit and a game of course
Old 06-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #2142
OrangeSe7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Doubtful. If anything, the bad ice seemed hurt Boston more. Bouncing pucks cost Boston a few potential goals and actually caused the only breakaways for the Blackhawks.
So much for that, considering the ice was a lot better last night.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #2143
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:

Yeah, I apologize. I had an "Penguins fan since 2005" in my ear all night last night. Just the straw the broke the camels back. My bad.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #2144
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
6.5 - 7.5 hours, done it many times, one of my wifes old friends was curator at some old mansion on the side of the river, we used to go down to visit and a game of course
Do you go Syracuse, Binghampton, Scranton or do you cut through the smaller roads?
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #2145
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Gylden I have been meaning to ask you...since you are a London resident....based on what you saw this season is Scott Harrington ready to play in the NHL next season as a third pairing guy? We are counting on either him or Dumoulin being the 6th guy next year. Scott is prolly our best stay at home defensive prospect. I know Hunter thinks he will be in the NHL next year but I dunno.

How far away do you think Maata is? Will he be ready one year from now? That is his estimated time of arrival....at least that is the fans expectations.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #2146
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

From Tim Panaccio of CSN Philly

While the Flyers remain in the sweepstakes chase for L.A. Kings backup goalie Jonathan Bernier, the stakes have been raised.

Much higher, it seems.

Sources say the Toronto Maple Leafs have significantly anted up the price to pry Bernier from the Kings and this is yet another reason why the Flyers can’t make a final decision on whether to file a compliance buyout on goalie Ilya Bryzgalov.

The Leafs, New York Islanders, Florida Panthers, Minnesota Wild and now the New Jersey Devils reportedly are in the bidding, but sources say Toronto might be offering more than others are willing to pay.

“We’re not really talking,” said one Flyers source, which likely means general manager Paul Holmgren can’t match what others are offering Kings GM Dean Lombardi for a guy many feel could have been a No. 1 starter were it not for how well Jonathan Quick has performed.

full article: http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-phil...call-bryzgalov
Old 06-21-2013, 03:59 AM   #2147
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Do you go Syracuse, Binghampton, Scranton or do you cut through the smaller roads?
I stick with the big roads, and I do 10% over the posted speed limit, which I figure is a safe speed to drive, If I get passed I go the speed of the guy that passes me.

I think the thing that saves me alot of time on all the trips I take is that I just drive, no stretch breaks, we get gas every 700 kms, that is the chance to go the bathroom, I will not stop if I dont need gas, my wife knows it, my kids know it.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:05 AM   #2148
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
So much for that, considering the ice was a lot better last night.
Huh? Are you assuming the games are played in a vacuum and all other variables were the exact same?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #2149
canadianbroncosfan

It would be very maven of me to come here two days later to brag about the game, but I will say that these types of game are exactly what the NHL needs.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #2150
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
It would be very maven of me to come here two days later to brag about the game, but I will say that these types of game are exactly what the NHL needs.
the NHL may need it but my ticker's going to ****. I thought they might go ahead and just cruise to a win the other night but NOOOOO. Can't just make **** easy on me. Crawford went and put his glove hand up his arse for the evening.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote