The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #1801
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Ginobili needs to quit with the stupid passing.

Edit. As Im posting this he throws another stupid turnover.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-18-2013 at 07:07 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #1802
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,939
Default

Bron ain't a pimple on Jordan's ass
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #1803
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

sweet Jesus what was that? you have old slow Tim Duncan guarding you one on one and you dribble out of bounds?
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #1804
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

Diaw, you just let Boris Diaw own you LeBron.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #1805
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,289

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Despite all the Spurs stupid mistakes, they lead by 6.

Wow
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #1806
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Despite all the Spurs stupid mistakes, they lead by 6.

Wow
Duncan is going off. Playing like a boss and they closed out that quarter on a run in spite of ginobilis turnovers. They should be up by more.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #1807
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
He and splitter can't even seem to dribble.


Meanwhile tim duncan is making my comment about taking him now as opposed to 09-11 look good.
i refuse to admit that you're right unless they win the title tonight.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #1808
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
i refuse to admit that you're right unless they win the title tonight.
It's all good. I don't want to see him sit more than 5 min total in the 2nd half though. This is a close out game no reason they should be resting on their normal bench schedules. In regular season pop likes to take him out at the 3 min mark then back in at the 7-8 min mark of the next quarter. Too long for this game. We saw splitter **** it up when he's in there. These players can rest after the game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #1809
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
It's all good. I don't want to see him sit more than 5 min total in the 2nd half though. This is a close out game no reason they should be resting on their normal bench schedules. In regular season pop likes to take him out at the 3 min mark then back in at the 7-8 min mark of the next quarter. Too long for this game. We saw splitter **** it up when he's in there. These players can rest after the game.
Parker,Duncan,Leonard would get ridden like a prized race horse tonight if i was Pop. if we lose, we go down guns blazing.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #1810
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Parker,Duncan,Leonard would get ridden like a prized race horse tonight if i was Pop. if we lose, we go down guns blazing.
Ya id take that over watching ginobili and splitter turning it over. Will be interesting to see if they start double teaming duncan in the 2nd half. That happens here comes some open shooters.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #1811
OrangeSe7en
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Who the **** is Jesse Williams and why was he on my tv!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:30 PM   #1812
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
Who the **** is Jesse Williams and why was he on my tv!
I have no idea what that's all about. Trying to be hip
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #1813
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Hilarious. Duncan is going off and they don't even go to him in this 3rd quarter.

Ginobili shouldn't even see the floor the rest of this game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #1814
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,459

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Right on schedule for the Heat to self destruct.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #1815
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
Who the **** is Jesse Williams and why was he on my tv!
i was thinking the same thing and couldn't figure it out so i had to google the mother****er. apparently he plays on grey's anatomy.
i haven't watched since season 1 so i had almost forgotten it was still on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Hilarious. Duncan is going off and they don't even go to him in this 3rd quarter.

Ginobili shouldn't even see the floor the rest of this game.
this is criminal what he's doing to the Heat.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #1816
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

How amazing have the spurs shot in their wins? You want the story, that's the story. But the mainstream media and probably a lot of people here will make this about Lebron. The spurs won this (assuming there's not a monumental comeback)
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #1817
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
How amazing have the spurs shot in their wins? You want the story, that's the story. But the mainstream media and probably a lot of people here will make this about Lebron. The spurs won this (assuming there's not a monumental comeback)
10 points down with a quarter can change real quick. Heat are gonna make another run spurs just need to be smart with the ball and feed duncan down low to attract a double team then kick it to the open shooter.

They just need to stay away from the turnovers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1818
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Wtf is this lineup

See how it changes real quick? Just leave the 3 point shooters wide open. What a ridiculous lineup pop has in there.

I cannot believe they continue to play miller and charmers with a cushion.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-18-2013 at 08:13 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #1819
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
10 points down with a quarter can change real quick. Heat are gonna make another run spurs just need to be smart with the ball and feed duncan down low to attract a double team then kick it to the open shooter.

They just need to stay away from the turnovers.
It could but the heat have trouble coming back against them this far. Especially with the way sa is shooting
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #1820
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Spurs blew this game. They had their chance to win.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #1821
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Wait I forgot the heat have the best player in the world. Been waiting for this game. A close one!
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #1822
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,775

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

How was that not travelling? he takes 4 steps with the ball in his hands before he is fouled - oh right, he is Lebron.
gyldenlove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #1823
Kid A
Ring of Famer
 
Kid A's Avatar
 
I don't need love. I just need wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,244

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Wait I forgot the heat have the best player in the world. Been waiting for this game. A close one!
He just had to get the headband off. It was obviously holding him back.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #1824
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,459

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Duncan gets shoved, no call.

Lebron trips and falls down, foul.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #1825
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
It could but the heat have trouble coming back against them this far. Especially with the way sa is shooting
You were saying?

Classic spurs collapse. I've seen plenty of these.

Hilarious that ginobili is still in there instead of Diaw.

Spurs lose this game and series in this one quarter.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Denver Broncos