The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #26
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Chris Kuper is the most important Bronco besides Manning.
everything else is straight, but his level of play will determine how the OL plays out.
based upon the OL we will live or die in key situations. if he plays well it means Manning gets less pressure, the running game flows better and the offense will be even better than last year.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #27
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Chris Kuper is the most important Bronco besides Manning.
everything else is straight, but his level of play will determine how the OL plays out.
based upon the OL we will live or die in key situations. if he plays well it means Manning gets less pressure, the running game flows better and the offense will be even better than last year.
He might not even be on the team! How could he be the most important player outside manning
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #28
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
He might not even be on the team! How could he be the most important player outside manning
it was sarcasm. i really just wanted to see someone just snap over the post and go nuts.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #29
TD4HOF
Perennial Pro-bowler

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bowlen’s Legacy

All good choices but Rahim Moore could well be the bellwether between carry over storms and silver sunshine.
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #30
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Well since many on here believe he's the 2nd coming of Ed Reed, I'll go with Rahim the Daydream Moore.

After him, clady.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:31 AM   #31
FireFly
Ring of Famer

The window is open!

No fence sitting, I say Ball.

We need a solid running game to move the chains and close out games. I don't trust that Moreno or Hillman can be THE guy.

Our WR corp will no doubt have a huge impact collectively, but individually I feel as though we are deep enough that if we lost someone others could step up to fill the void effectively.

On D, no doubt Von is important but I feel pretty good about the unit in general and Del Rio's ability to cover any gaps that arise throughout the season.
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #32
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
Von, and it isn't close.
/thread
Old 06-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #33
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

DT and Von Miller.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:48 AM   #34
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Three chances to get one first down and we run hree running plays.
I say Montee Ball. Ball's ability to have a breakout rookie year could have a transformative impact on this offense. Additionally, we need someone capable of salting away games late because, while I agree with you on Fox's overly conservative approach, at this point I don't see Fox changing that philosophy. Hillman is a weak, gimmick back, Moreno is unreliable, and that leaves us with our entire running game in the hands of the rookie. Is he up for it? We'll find out.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #35
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
If shanahan were our coach,we lose 6 straight to end the season. I don't think our defense is as good as it is now if shanahan were the coach.
I think G-Rob is available if we're getting the band back together.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #36
jerseyboiler120

Von
Old 06-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #37
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Von Miller, obviously, but aside from him I'd say the running backs as a whole. I don't see Denver doing well in the playoffs without a run game.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #38
Bacchus

Here is a DP article appropriate for this thread.
1. The offensive line
Four players who were starters last season are coming off surgery, including left tackle Ryan Clady. And Clady, who's hoping for a long-term deal, has not been with the team in the offseason. It means the Broncos still could be juggling things up front into training camp or even into the regular season.
2. Replacing Elvis Dumervil
The Broncos believe Von Miller is poised for even bigger things in 2013 and that Shaun Phillips, Robert Ayers and others can make up the difference for the loss of Dumervil. But teams are going to throw plenty at the Broncos' defense and pressure on the passer will be a priority.

Two starters on the offensive line — center J.D. Walton and left tackle Ryan Clady — are recovering from surgeries and didn't take part in team workouts over the past two months. Clady, who was designated the team's franchise player (a one-year contract worth $9.828 million), hasn't participated in any of the Broncos' offseason programs because he is hoping to get a long-term deal as he works his way back from shoulder surgery.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #39
Bacchus

Therein lies the biggest difference between the Broncos' passing game and New England's. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady delivers a heavy percentage of passes to his slot receiver or tight ends. His top two outside receivers the past three years had just 95 (Brandon Lloyd, Julian Edelman), 66 (Deion Branch, Chad Johnson) and 72 (Branch, Brandon Tate) combined receptions, an average of 78.
Thomas and Decker had 179 last season.

So why is Manning's arm strength so heavily scrutinized while Brady dunks and dinks with relatively little inspection?

Read more: Klis: Broncos' receiving corps poses balanced attack - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/klis/ci_23...#ixzz2WQTxByT9

I did hear people say last year they thought Bradys arm was suspect on the deep throws.

Last edited by Bacchus; 06-16-2013 at 04:49 PM..
Old 06-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #40
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

John fox. If he can't get us to the promise land he should be fired
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote