The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #1576
OrangeSe7en

This is bizarre. Neal, Green, Chalmers, and Miller have had a greater impact on this series than Ginobli, Wade, and probably also Bosh. You gotta tip your hat when role players step up like this. You also gotta further question some of the bigger names.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #1577
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Maven?
Old 06-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #1578
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
This is bizarre. Neal, Green, Chalmers, and Miller have had a greater impact on this series than Ginobli, Wade, and probably also Bosh. You gotta tip your hat when role players step up like this. You also gotta further question some of the bigger names.
deep teams sometimes have to rely on the bench, hence the term "deep team." In prolonged playoff series, this is not unusual and is a testimony to the overall construction of the team and the ability of the coaching staff. Congrats San Antonio!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #1579
OrangeSe7en

This is a bludgeoning.

And like I said previously, when I was agreeing with Maven, a Spurs win makes game 4 a must win for Miami. Otherwise, Miami goes down 3-1. But a Spurs loss tonight means they have to win 3 of 4 against Miami on the back half of a 7 game series. That's why tonight was a virtual must win for them. There's a big difference between needing to win 2 of 4 vs 3 of 4 against Miami. But now the pressure is on Miami.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #1580
OrangeSe7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
deep teams sometimes have to rely on the bench, hence the term "deep team." In prolonged playoff series, this is not unusual and is a testimony to the overall construction of the team and the ability of the coaching staff. Congrats San Antonio!
Thanks for that corny lecture.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #1581
Drunken.Broncoholic

Wow. That's all I can say right now. Green and Neal were insane. A Finals record.

I think it's fair to say Maven won't be spamming with stupid pictures tonight.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #1582
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Wow. That's all I can say right now. Green and Neal were insane. A Finals record.

Thank goodness. Still was baffling when it was spread across the board in random threads.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #1583
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
This is a bludgeoning.

And like I said previously, when I was agreeing with Maven, a Spurs win makes game 4 a must win for Miami. Otherwise, Miami goes down 3-1. But a Spurs loss tonight means they have to win 3 of 4 against Miami on the back half of a 7 game series. That's why tonight was a virtual must win for them. There's a big difference between needing to win 2 of 4 vs 3 of 4 against Miami. But now the pressure is on Miami.
Now that this game is over its another clean slate. Heat do not lose after a loss and I expect a total different game next.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #1584
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:

Great win for you guys. Congrats. Can't beat a team when they don't miss their shots. I think Spurs will take the series in 6. Couldn't lose to a more classier team.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #1585
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Maven?
I find it amazing that his work schedule correlates with Heat losses. Maybe he should post his schedule so we'll know in advance what's going to happen.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #1586
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I find it amazing that his work schedule correlates with Heat losses. Maybe he should post his schedule so we'll know in advance what's going to happen.
Maven is actually in a good mood tonight. Dude is getting a ton of overtime pay.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #1587
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
Great win for you guys. Congrats. Can't beat a team when they don't miss their shots. I think Spurs will take the series in 6. Couldn't lose to a more classier team.
Classy fan right here. The passing was alot better this game and the turnovers weren't as bad. Heat just flat out never lose after a loss and Lebron is already warming up for next game. I expect it to be 2-2 with a bounce back by Miami. Neal is a streaky bastard though he could keep going. Green and miller are trading 3s. One of the biggest impressions I've seen though is Kawhi. His mutant arm length is wreaking havoc. This could easily go 7 and that would not bode well for spurs
Old 06-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #1588
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Yo Mave, don't forget to shut off the lights!
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #1589
DENVERDUI55

I'm not so sure Maven isn't Llama. Very similar posting patterns. Hyping up his favorite athlete of the week posting pictures like crazy then disappear when his/her team loses.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #1590
Drunken.Broncoholic

If Parker can't go spurs chances are shriveled up. Hopefully he's ok. Good to see him go back out there and the big lead prevented him from needing to play.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #1591
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush2724 View Post
As a fan, does it really matter if the team you lose to is classy? I never got this. I think this series is far from over. But a really odd one so far! I really hope Lebron goes back to Cleveland after next year
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #1592
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #1593
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Sometimes a team just gets really hot. The Spurs shot lights out and James made nothing. So funny how it goes back and forth like that. Watch the next game those same guys that lit it up for the Spurs will be like 3 of 12 or something and James will have 35.

Some props to Miller also though, he was shooting lights out as well.

Why is Chalmers even in the NBA? That guy flat out sucks. Actually both the Heat point guards are total crap.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:28 AM   #1594
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
As a fan, does it really matter if the team you lose to is classy? I never got this. I think this series is far from over. But a really odd one so far! I really hope Lebron goes back to Cleveland after next year
As a fan, you never want your team to lose. It will just be easier to deal with the frustration of losing and how close we were, to Spurs rather than let's say the Mavs. But at the end losing sucks and it sticks to you for a while.

Is the series far from over? It's going to require an A effort from everybody on the Heat to just to make it competitive. Spurs play great team ball and are well coached. Unless, the defense amps up and becomes disruptive, this will be over soon.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #1595
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Green and Neal were insane.
When Green and Neal combine for 51 points against you, you're in some trouble.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 AM   #1596
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I'm not so sure Maven isn't Llama. Very similar posting patterns. Hyping up his favorite athlete of the week posting pictures like crazy then disappear when his/her team loses.
No. Llama was a Mavs fan. And their posting styles couldn't be much different.

And personally I find everyone constantly bringing up Maven far more annoying than Maven herself. You people are obsessed. If you hate her so much just ignore her.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #1597
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

They said something like 90% of the time the home teams wins game 5 when the series is tied

Heat always win by double digits though following a loss

Game 5 should be close this time
Br0nc0Buster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:38 AM   #1598
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
No. Llama was a Mavs fan. And their posting styles couldn't be much different.

And personally I find everyone constantly bringing up Maven far more annoying than Maven herself. You people are obsessed. If you hate her so much just ignore her.
Llama may have been a mavs fan but they posted exactly the same way when it comes to NBA. I already mentioned the disappearing act, posting almost spamming pictures, insecure over confidence.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #1599
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Ginobli has been a role player for awhile there. Green and Leonard have been better than him all year for the spurs. I have been calling Wade and Bosh role players for awhile now that are paid like superstars. The heat are in trouble.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #1600
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Llama may have been a mavs fan but they posted exactly the same way when it comes to NBA. I already mentioned the disappearing act, posting almost spamming pictures, insecure over confidence.
He was pretty obnoxious during that Mavs finals, I have to agree. For that matter, he's always pretty obnoxious. But, yes, exceedingly so in that case.