The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #251
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
We need Beavis on this.
Reporting for doodie.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #252
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
There is a big difference. For one, he's holding the ball differently on his drop back and he's releasing the ball differently too. Pretty much QB 101 stuff. As for the footwork, it is better. The thing is, will he continue this in games or will he revert back to his old habbits?
I'm not buying any of this Weinke/Vinny or whoever else is claiming tebow suddenly "changed". This has happened every year. Now coaches are arguing about who gets credit for "changing" Tebows mechanics for the better.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...FbIfuyc8iQaTFw
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #253
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Honestly, I love me some Tebow. I'm SO GLAD he's not here anymore. I would have loved to see a team like the Jags make a commitment to him as their starter, and run with him for a year or two. That would have become my second favorite team in the league.

Unfortunately, I think I'm like most rational Tebow fans. They'll pull for him, as long as he's not on their team.
I love my broncos. I'm no a huge fan of the NFL fan that follows everything. I haven't watched a Superbowl in probably ten years.I'm disappointed tebow didn't work out. And i d alike to see him do well for himself.. I dispise the pats ..id live to see him shut up All his haters though
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #254
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,065

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I'm not buying any of this Weinke/Vinny or whoever else is claiming tebow suddenly "changed". This has happened every year. Now coaches are arguing about who gets credit for "changing" Tebows mechanics for the better.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...FbIfuyc8iQaTFw
None if this matters if he can't do it in the actual games.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #255
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
There is a big difference. For one, he's holding the ball differently on his drop back and he's releasing the ball differently too. Pretty much QB 101 stuff. As for the footwork, it is better. The thing is, will he continue this in games or will he revert back to his old habbits?
How could his footwork possibly get any better?

bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #256
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,183

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Third string QBs don't get press conferences. Tebow does. Tebow is a third string QB. That causes problems in the locker room. If you think our locker room wasn't split between Orton and Tebow you are a ****ing fool. If you think the Jets locker room loved having a back up player in the headlines every day you are a ****ing fool.

His book and work he does outside of football in regards to the lord is inspiring. That has jack **** to do with football. Believe it or not it is possible to be INSPIRING out side of a ****ing football game. Which is WAY more important than football. So yes Tim Tebow is INSPIRING.
I'm no fool. I'm as objective as I can be on the "Tebow thing".....I have no dog in the fight, as you apparently do. If it makes you happy to see Tebow fail......good for you. I really don't care. If either a "Tebowner" or a Tebow-hater makes a ridiculous comment, I'll argue it.

I will say that I root for the guy, only cause I think he's a good guy. Nothing more. I have no reason to WANT the guy to fail. His work-ethic and attitude alone are inspiring.....yes, even ON the football field, which you apparently disagree with. In fact, sometimes it's MORE inspiring to see a LESS talented player (in this case Tebow) work so hard to achieve.....than it is to see the more talented players SIMPLY ACHIEVE.

That's where you and I differ. You apparently think that PRODUCTION (points, yards) out of your QB is the only thing that can INSPIRE teammates. It's not. Determination and attitude DO inspire people. Is it more inspiring to see Michael Phelps win the 200 meter freestyle.....or to see a paraplegic, swim 50 feet on their own?? I would argue the latter.

As far as Denver's locker room being fractured.....who knows? Are you seriously suggesting that when Tebow came in the second half of that San Diego game, and nearly pulled off an incredible comeback, that our locker room got WORSE from that point?

And don't even bring up the Jets.....they were/are a mess all around. From boisterous Rex, to dirty Sanchez and all the other degenerates. You really want to blame the Jets season all on Tebow?? That's a cop out.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #257
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,624

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Divine intervention sometimes resembles a boisterous Christian rag armed closeted queer dumbass fullback who quarterbacks just enough wins to spoil your desires and crush your dreams.
Roethlisberger, is that you?
Pony Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #258
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
I'm no fool. I'm as objective as I can be on the "Tebow thing".....I have no dog in the fight, as you apparently do. If it makes you happy to see Tebow fail......good for you. I really don't care. If either a "Tebowner" or a Tebow-hater makes a ridiculous comment, I'll argue it.

I will say that I root for the guy, only cause I think he's a good guy. Nothing more. I have no reason to WANT the guy to fail. His work-ethic and attitude alone are inspiring.....yes, even ON the football field, which you apparently disagree with. In fact, sometimes it's MORE inspiring to see a LESS talented player (in this case Tebow) work so hard to achieve.....than it is to see the more talented players SIMPLY ACHIEVE.

That's where you and I differ. You apparently think that PRODUCTION (points, yards) out of your QB is the only thing that can INSPIRE teammates. It's not. Determination and attitude DO inspire people. Is it more inspiring to see Michael Phelps win the 200 meter freestyle.....or to see a paraplegic, swim 50 feet on their own?? I would argue the latter.

As far as Denver's locker room being fractured.....who knows? Are you seriously suggesting that when Tebow came in the second half of that San Diego game, and nearly pulled off an incredible comeback, that our locker room got WORSE from that point?

And don't even bring up the Jets.....they were/are a mess all around. From boisterous Rex, to dirty Sanchez and all the other degenerates. You really want to blame the Jets season all on Tebow?? That's a cop out.
I have never seen a Super Bowl won because someone was inspiring. But I've seen alot of them won based on production.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #259
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,782

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
I'm no fool. I'm as objective as I can be on the "Tebow thing".....I have no dog in the fight, as you apparently do. If it makes you happy to see Tebow fail......good for you. I really don't care. If either a "Tebowner" or a Tebow-hater makes a ridiculous comment, I'll argue it.

I will say that I root for the guy, only cause I think he's a good guy. Nothing more. I have no reason to WANT the guy to fail. His work-ethic and attitude alone are inspiring.....yes, even ON the football field, which you apparently disagree with. In fact, sometimes it's MORE inspiring to see a LESS talented player (in this case Tebow) work so hard to achieve.....than it is to see the more talented players SIMPLY ACHIEVE.

That's where you and I differ. You apparently think that PRODUCTION (points, yards) out of your QB is the only thing that can INSPIRE teammates. It's not. Determination and attitude DO inspire people. Is it more inspiring to see Michael Phelps win the 200 meter freestyle.....or to see a paraplegic, swim 50 feet on their own?? I would argue the latter.

As far as Denver's locker room being fractured.....who knows? Are you seriously suggesting that when Tebow came in the second half of that San Diego game, and nearly pulled off an incredible comeback, that our locker room got WORSE from that point?

And don't even bring up the Jets.....they were/are a mess all around. From boisterous Rex, to dirty Sanchez and all the other degenerates. You really want to blame the Jets season all on Tebow?? That's a cop out.
All this makes me laugh. Tebow try hard gets more pub then any other player busting his ass to remain in the NFL. You seem to underestimate the power of jealousy in the NFL. Also don't bring up the Jets Just ignore what he did to that team I guess to help your cause.

Like I said TT will bring nothing but drama to the Pata and it will sour the locker room. BB couldn't even make it through his press conference and its only day one. The proof is ony side.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #260
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,065

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
All this makes me laugh. Tebow try hard gets more pub then any other player busting his ass to remain in the NFL. You seem to underestimate the power of jealousy in the NFL. Also don't bring up the Jets Just ignore what he did to that team I guess to help your cause.

Like I said TT will bring nothing but drama to the Pata and it will sour the locker room. BB couldn't even make it through his press conference and its only day one. The proof is ony side.
The jets were a mess well before TT got there, so yah, no.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #261
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
How could his footwork possibly get any better?

Ouch
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #262
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,183

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I have never seen a Super Bowl won because someone was inspiring. But I've seen alot of them won based on production.
Sure....but it helps. Maybe you missed the part where I said he was a crappy QB. That isn't the argument.

The statement I was arguing was that "Tebow fooks up locker rooms." I don't believe he does.

We disagree. No big deal.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #263
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,782

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
The jets were a mess well before TT got there, so yah, no.
They got worse with him so yes.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #264
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
They got worse with him so yes.
Meanwhile, taking a 1-4 team to 8-8 and a playoff win meant he also tore the Broncos apart.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #265
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Reporting for doodie.
Give em' hell, son
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #266
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Sure....but it helps. Maybe you missed the part where I said he was a crappy QB. That isn't the argument.

The statement I was arguing was that "Tebow fooks up locker rooms." I don't believe he does.

We disagree. No big deal.
We as in you and DBlife. I didnt say that. But you could argue that it does disrupt locker rooms/teams. You think trey wingo and his ESPN cronies would be at pats camp right now if he wasn't on the team? I'm sorry but that has to fester in some people who try just as hard. Belly already clashing with the media in his first press conference.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #267
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,183

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
All this makes me laugh. Tebow try hard gets more pub then any other player busting his ass to remain in the NFL. You seem to underestimate the power of jealousy in the NFL. Also don't bring up the Jets Just ignore what he did to that team I guess to help your cause.

Like I said TT will bring nothing but drama to the Pata and it will sour the locker room. BB couldn't even make it through his press conference and its only day one. The proof is ony side.
So you're suggesting that all the Jet's woes were due to Tebow and Tebow alone? Fine. Again, I disagree wholeheartedly. They had a lot more problems than Tebow holding a press conference every day.

You're almost implying that b/c the media swarms around Tebow.....that every player gets jealous that THEY don't get the attention. I'll be most laugh it off or don't care. It's people like you that make more of it than it is.

Belichick will probably love having Tebow draw the media attention away from himself. We all know he hates talking to the media......
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #268
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

What does bill belicheck know about football anyhow? I mean Rex Ryan is the guy I trust when it comes to QB's.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #269
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,183

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
We as in you and DBlife. I didnt say that. But you could argue that it does disrupt locker rooms/teams. You think trey wingo and his ESPN cronies would be at pats camp right now if he wasn't on the team? I'm sorry but that has to fester in some people who try just as hard. Belly already clashing with the media in his first press conference.
Belly clashes with the media on a daily basis anyway.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #270
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,065

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
They got worse with him so yes.
no. They are a train wreck of a franchise who drafted POS QB in Geno Smith (headcase). This team is going no where. Their head coach is a joke and when they implode this coming season he will be fired too. TT was put in a no win situation and while he didn't do much of anything while he was there, he didn't contribute to their dysfunction. I know you don't like TT and I've be critical of his game too but now you are just making crap up.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #271
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Honestly, I love me some Tebow. I'm SO GLAD he's not here anymore. I would have loved to see a team like the Jags make a commitment to him as their starter, and run with him for a year or two. That would have become my second favorite team in the league.

Unfortunately, I think I'm like most rational Tebow fans. They'll pull for him, as long as he's not on their team.
Who dis?
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:42 PM   #272
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,782

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
So you're suggesting that all the Jet's woes were due to Tebow and Tebow alone? Fine. Again, I disagree wholeheartedly. They had a lot more problems than Tebow holding a press conference every day.

You're almost implying that b/c the media swarms around Tebow.....that every player gets jealous that THEY don't get the attention. I'll be most laugh it off or don't care. It's people like you that make more of it than it is.

Belichick will probably love having Tebow draw the media attention away from himself. We all know he hates talking to the media......
No I'm suggesting Tebow was the straw that broke the Jets back.

BB loves having attention taken away from him so much he left the press conference early because to much attention was being taken off him.

As for the rest of that crap yeah players that bust thier ass off more then Tebow do get sick of hearing about him.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #273
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,782

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
no. They are a train wreck of a franchise who drafted POS QB in Geno Smith (headcase). This team is going no where. Their head coach is a joke and when they implode this coming season he will be fired too. TT was put in a no win situation and while he didn't do much of anything while he was there, he didn't contribute to their dysfunction. I know you don't like TT and I've be critical of his game too but now you are just making crap up.
Geno Smith has lot to do with Tebow given Tebow got most of the former FO canned.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #274
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Mallet has #15 right now but Tebow has been ordained by God to wear #15
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #275
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,065

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Geno Smith has lot to do with Tebow given Tebow got most of the former FO canned.
making stuff up is fun.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Denver Broncos