The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #26
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

I worked with a nurse who roomed with one of Richard Speck's victim's here in Chicago. One of the most horrific 1st person accounts of some bad history I ever heard personally.

She also had her brother who was an attorney killed, not sure if that case was ever solved, he was buried in his 60's era Corvette.

She was a great person and an awesome IC/trauma nurse.

Speck lived long enough to have cosmetic surgery to have breast implants and he "married" his cell mate. His life in prison was too long and it was too good for what he did.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #27
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I worked with a nurse who roomed with one of Richard Speck's victim's here in Chicago.

She also had her brother who was an attorney killed, not sure if that case was ever solved, he was buried in his 60's era Corvette
Your post reads like she had her brother killed...
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #28
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Your post reads like she had her brother killed...
Ha, I thought it read funny.

Is should read that she had an attorney for a brother who was killed in the late 1980's and I don't think they ever closed the case. She was not involved with her brothers death. He was buried in his Vette, I found it odd that he had a will instructing to be buried like that with a will set early in his 30's. I guess that is what he did for a living thought...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #29
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

How awesome it must have been to be the mob that got to beat Rameriz as they waited for the cops. Just shows how even the most horrid monsters turn into little b****es when faced with men willing to fight.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #30
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
easy to get them to talk they want to be famous and the notion of a book, that lasts forever immortalizing their crimes, gets them off. Its for attention and if you spent any time around criminals you would see most of them love to talk and brag. Attorneys always joke that just getting your client to shut up is half the battle in a criminal case.

the DA will just stick a jailhouse informant nearby and wait to hear all the good stuff he has done.
Not Richard Kalinski. That dude was sick in a whole different way. Until his family needed money and HBO stepped in and offered to take care of them the only person he talked with was Philip Carlo.

The thing that creeps me out about him is no remorse. I mean none. It's almost fascinating that you could do those types of things to people.. Evil things like having people eatin' alive by rats and video taping it so you could rewatch it kinda things and have zero remorse about it. He did though.

Last edited by Quoydogs; 06-11-2013 at 09:17 AM..
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #31
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
Not Richard Kalinski. That dude was sick in a whole different way. Until his family needed money and HBO stepped in and offered to take care of them the only person he talked with was Philip Carlo.

The thing that creeps me out about him is no remorse. I mean none. It's almost fascinating that you could do those types of things to people.. Evil things like having people eatin' alive by rats and video taping it so you could rewatch it kinda things and have zero remorse about it. He did though.
Sociopaths are incapable of remorse.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #32
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Sociopaths are incapable of remorse.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote