The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #101
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Uber, you are one confusing "dude". You seemed to be feminine as a child (we had a kid that played on the bars and his friends were girls and yes, he is gay) but you never went through the process of trying to keep with a feminine body or look the part. You also like women. I am confused (as you seem to be) what part of transgender you are if you only feel it but it seems you dont play the part. Do you like chick flicks and cry? You have PMS symptoms? You can't parallel park? Am I missing something here?
lol.

It's a confusing thing in general for anyone outside looking in. It's a YMMV kind of thing. Some transgendered people are super flamboyant and stuff. Those are just about always gay. That high maintenance "chick" I linked the picture and blog of was definitely one of those. Had my parents been more free spirited or w/e I may have kept up with it. Who knows, I may have chosen to transition. I would easily pass today had I started hormones at age 12-16. I was a very cute kid and hit puberty about as late as it comes for a male.

However, I came from a very conservative household. I didn't want to let my parents down, and the trauma of what I faced in school made me want to align with what I was supposed to be in society. My mom was not a girly girl and I grew up with no sisters to add a feminine influence around my age group. I also always heard my parents remarking how they were so glad they didn't have a daughter. They still do it to this day w/e they see some chick dressed all provocative. Stuff like that resonates.

Think of a girl who was raised with older brothers and ended up hanging around a lot of guys. Tom boy, etc. I was basically a kid with a girl's mind who was forced into doing boy stuff and playing with boys. So I grew to enjoy some of those things like contact sports, video games, etc, that you'd typically associate with guys. I'm a product of how I was raised and the environment in which it happened. This lead me to develop masculine traits.

As for the look. I weigh 128lb's with a 28" waist and work my lower body more than my upper. With waist training I could get down to 24" if I really wanted to get the hourglass look going. So I could pull off the body if I wanted to. My face however is masculine. I can't look past that. Like I said, I'm quite vain. If I was to dress up and all that I'd probably be disgusted with what I saw. I'd rip myself to pieces and it would just get me sad. Had I looked androgynous after puberty I probably would have been tempted to dress up and stuff. I don't, so I don't.

In regards to liking women. I do like them in a sexual nature. I find their bodies very attractive. My problem with women is that I end up trying to be a friend more than a lover. I talk and listen a lot, etc. I even friend-zoned a girl before because she became too much like a best friend for me and the thought of doing anything sexual with her became gross. Kind of like boinking your sister. She was a model too; so definitely a looker. It's going to take a special girl for it to work out. There's people for everyone though. As a guy I could never see myself with another guy. If I transitioned, my new role combined with the hormones would probably make me open to exploring it, but it's a very dangerous thing to do for obvious reasons. I don't think about that really because I've opted to stay male.

I do cry during some movies and I like Disney films a looooooot. Especially the ones from the renaissance era. I don't have PMS. That's related to hormones. I would likely develop it if I transitioned since I'd be on estrogen. I do have a kind of a mini bi-polar thing though. I can be super happy and then it vanishes. I can't parallel park, haha. I also always park far away so I have an easy time getting in and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I think he identifies himself as feminine/female. That doesn't inherently imply an attraction for men or body alteration, though I do agree that it is a bit puzzling.
It's really just about how my brain works. I tested as having a female brain process and female socialization mannerisms. Had I been raised with sisters and in a more open household, I'd probably be a different person right now in more ways than one. Transgendered people aren't all cookie cutter.

How you were raised really is a big deal. To use an example. Had Osama Bin Laden been adopted as a baby by an Christian American household and raised American...do you think he turns out to be the same person? Is he still a Muslim? For all we know he could be a patriotic citizen working at a McDonalds or be a doctor in an ER right now.

Believe me, I've put tooooooooons of time into analyzing myself to try and understand how and why I'm the way I am.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #102
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
they take the "stuffing" out of the penis and put it up inside to become the vagina.
The stuff you learn on the Mane is amazing .......
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #103
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Here's some cool info for the thread. Might shed a little insight into why I'm talking the way I am and know what I know. I happen to be transgendered. I've known I was different since I was a kid. I used to play with the girls in elementary school and started getting picked on and beat up because of it. I even had to switch schools due to this. My parents had no clue why I was actually picked on. They just assumed it was unfortunate luck with being the target of some bullies. Then I started to play with the boys from then on out to fit in.

I've seen a shrink, taken the S.A.G.E. test, etc. I know the reality of what I am. I'm also a very smart person. Did superb in school, etc. I can't out think it though. I've tried to rationalize it and "inceptionize" myself. I've simply opted to stay a man. My username is actually a joke to myself. Fortunately for me, I happen to be sexually attracted to women. If I was a "gay male," I'd probably have transitioned in my teens. No doubt about that. I'd give anything to be normal, but I'm stuck with the cards I was dealt. It's like X-Men. Not wanting to be a mutant. A "freak" of nature. An unintended abnormality. I just deal with it by accepting it's part of me but not letting it define me. That's all you really can do.

So yeah. For the people posting about their thoughts, it's cool most of you have uniformed ideas and stances, and you're free to have them. Just try to be better about assuming things you can't truly comprehend.

lol
Congrats on having the courage to be open about it here for the discussion's sake, even if it is just an online community, it's still a community you've been a part of for the better part of a decade.

I can't identify with what you're saying, but I think it's the height of stupidity for people to tell someone else what THEY are feeling.

Good luck with everything.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #104
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Wow....... has anyone on the Mane had an adadictomy?
Old 06-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #105
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Wow....... has anyone on the Mane had an adadictomy?

Don't know but the mouth on the dude in your avatar kinda looks like one.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #106
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
The stuff you learn on the Mane is amazing .......
That made me cross my legs and curl up into a ball.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #107
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Don't know but the mouth on the dude in your avatar kinda looks like one.
Back off ...... don't make me throw coffee in your face