The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #1901
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,100

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Chicago is gonna curb stomp the Bruins.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #1902
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Chicago is gonna curb stomp the Bruins.
child please
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #1903
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,100

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
child please
Whoever wins the west wins the cup. Chicago is soooo deep it's stupid.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #1904
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,751

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Great season for the Kings. Nobody knows this except me and SoCal...but we talked about hockey in 2006, 7 years ago and we both predicted the Kings and Penguins would be in the finals in 2013. We were really close on that prediction, but maybe next year it will happen.

As for the Kings, we just got worn down and our style of hockey doesn't fit the condensed schedule the NHL put together for the lockout shortened season. It's not an excuse, just the reality of what happened. Playing the blues and then the Sharks took a real toll on the players, Kings made it to the WCF just on pure guts. T

Quote:
Brown was one of several Kings who labored through pain, revealing when asked afterward that he tore the posterior cruciate ligament in the back of his left knee on his first shift of Game 6 against San Jose. Justin Williams said he played with a slightly separated shoulder after Sharks blueliner Brad Stuart rocked him with a big hit in Game 3 last round. Drew Dougthy (ankle) was also a little hobbled, Mike Richards, of course, recovered from a concussion in time to play Saturday night while Stoll told ESPN.com not only was he concussed last round after the hit from Raffi Torres but he also separated his shoulder on the play. And we’re missing a few guys.
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...82&src=desktop



The Blackhawks were the better team and have beaten us all year so the results weren't surprising. Congrats to them for winning the series, a great team. The Kings will be in the Stanley Cup conversation next season and beyond, so I'm quite happy with the core of this team and the way out GM Lombardi has built the team.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #1905
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,100

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Great season for the Kings. Nobody knows this except me and SoCal...but we talked about hockey in 2006, 7 years ago and we both predicted the Kings and Penguins would be in the finals in 2013. We were really close on that prediction, but maybe next year it will happen.

As for the Kings, we just got worn down and our style of hockey doesn't fit the condensed schedule the NHL put together for the lockout shortened season. It's not an excuse, just the reality of what happened. Playing the blues and then the Sharks took a real toll on the players, Kings made it to the WCF just on pure guts. T


http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...82&src=desktop



The Blackhawks were the better team and have beaten us all year so the results weren't surprising. Congrats to them for winning the series, a great team. The Kings will be in the Stanley Cup conversation next season and beyond, so I'm quite happy with the core of this team and the way out GM Lombardi has built the team.
If the Kings would have won the series they'd be the ones hoisting the cup, very good team. Congrats Kings fans!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #1906
OrangeSe7en
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Great season for the Kings. Nobody knows this except me and SoCal...but we talked about hockey in 2006, 7 years ago and we both predicted the Kings and Penguins would be in the finals in 2013. We were really close on that prediction, but maybe next year it will happen.

As for the Kings, we just got worn down and our style of hockey doesn't fit the condensed schedule the NHL put together for the lockout shortened season. It's not an excuse, just the reality of what happened. Playing the blues and then the Sharks took a real toll on the players, Kings made it to the WCF just on pure guts. T


http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...82&src=desktop



The Blackhawks were the better team and have beaten us all year so the results weren't surprising. Congrats to them for winning the series, a great team. The Kings will be in the Stanley Cup conversation next season and beyond, so I'm quite happy with the core of this team and the way out GM Lombardi has built the team.
The big thing that stuck with me, where the Kings are concerned, is that they went out on their shields. They showed their mettle even when it wasn't in the cards for them this year. That game last night was great but the Kings deserve a ton of credit for not giving up when they were behind 2-0, while down 3 games to 1.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #1907
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,422

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Great season for the Kings. Nobody knows this except me and SoCal...but we talked about hockey in 2006, 7 years ago and we both predicted the Kings and Penguins would be in the finals in 2013. We were really close on that prediction, but maybe next year it will happen.

As for the Kings, we just got worn down and our style of hockey doesn't fit the condensed schedule the NHL put together for the lockout shortened season. It's not an excuse, just the reality of what happened. Playing the blues and then the Sharks took a real toll on the players, Kings made it to the WCF just on pure guts. T


http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...82&src=desktop



The Blackhawks were the better team and have beaten us all year so the results weren't surprising. Congrats to them for winning the series, a great team. The Kings will be in the Stanley Cup conversation next season and beyond, so I'm quite happy with the core of this team and the way out GM Lombardi has built the team.
They went down with a fight, other teams would have folded when it was 0-2, that goal at the end of regulation had me reliving the Broncos Ravens game, sorta.

BTW Quick should not be mentioned as one of the best goalies in the league unless you mention Crawford 1st.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #1908
OrangeSe7en
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
They went down with a fight, other teams would have folded when it was 0-2, that goal at the end of regulation had me reliving the Broncos Ravens game, sorta.

BTW Quick should not be mentioned as one of the best goalies in the league unless you mention Crawford 1st.
Crawford has more help where defenders are concerned. That soft goal he gave up against the Red Wings was really bad. I also think Quick makes more saves that have a higher degree of difficulty.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #1909
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,422

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
Crawford has more help where defenders are concerned. That soft goal he gave up against the Red Wings was really bad. I also think Quick makes more saves that have a higher degree of difficulty.
Crawford hasn't been run out of a game in the playoffs. Quick gave up a soft goal early last night, it happens. If you look at Chicago's wins they are mostly close games, look at all the games they won by shoot out early in the year when they were on their tear.

Chicago doesn't have brusing defenders like LA but they can use their team speed to clear the puck from the zone.

Plus Crawford is one of the better puck handling goalies in the NHL. He makes the D and O better by setting up those stretch passes or getting the puck to the D to clear the zone before the other teams O can get setup.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #1910
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,933

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Great season for the Kings. Nobody knows this except me and SoCal...but we talked about hockey in 2006, 7 years ago and we both predicted the Kings and Penguins would be in the finals in 2013. We were really close on that prediction, but maybe next year it will happen.

As for the Kings, we just got worn down and our style of hockey doesn't fit the condensed schedule the NHL put together for the lockout shortened season. It's not an excuse, just the reality of what happened. Playing the blues and then the Sharks took a real toll on the players, Kings made it to the WCF just on pure guts. T


http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...82&src=desktop



The Blackhawks were the better team and have beaten us all year so the results weren't surprising. Congrats to them for winning the series, a great team. The Kings will be in the Stanley Cup conversation next season and beyond, so I'm quite happy with the core of this team and the way out GM Lombardi has built the team.
The Kings had a great year again.

I'm waiting for that Pens-Kings Final so I can go to Staples and troll King fans wearing all my Penguin stuff.

I also remember when we invented the JMFW moniker in the chat room on draft day based on JMFJ.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #1911
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,933

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
They went down with a fight, other teams would have folded when it was 0-2, that goal at the end of regulation had me reliving the Broncos Ravens game, sorta.

BTW Quick should not be mentioned as one of the best goalies in the league unless you mention Crawford 1st.
Lol...Crawford isn't an elite goalie. He is playing well right now but he is not really in the same league as Quick, Hank, Rask, Price, Renne, Miller, Brodeur, etc. There is a group of like 6-8 really good goalies and then there is a group of like 10-12 guys in the middle....that's where Crawford is. He is on the best overall team, but he is not elite.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #1912
OrangeSe7en
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Crawford hasn't been run out of a game in the playoffs. Quick gave up a soft goal early last night, it happens. If you look at Chicago's wins they are mostly close games, look at all the games they won by shoot out early in the year when they were on their tear.

Chicago doesn't have brusing defenders like LA but they can use their team speed to clear the puck from the zone.

Plus Crawford is one of the better puck handling goalies in the NHL. He makes the D and O better by setting up those stretch passes or getting the puck to the D to clear the zone before the other teams O can get setup.
Would you seriously not trade Crawford for Quick straight up if the situation presented itself?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #1913
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,933

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Alright....even I have to admit that this is hilarious.

__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #1914
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
They went down with a fight, other teams would have folded when it was 0-2, that goal at the end of regulation had me reliving the Broncos Ravens game, sorta.

BTW Quick should not be mentioned as one of the best goalies in the league unless you mention Crawford 1st.
Quick is one of the top 3 goalies in the game. it's not a question. he's had some WTF moments but Crawford is nowhere near his level.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #1915
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,751

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
They went down with a fight, other teams would have folded when it was 0-2, that goal at the end of regulation had me reliving the Broncos Ravens game, sorta.

BTW Quick should not be mentioned as one of the best goalies in the league unless you mention Crawford 1st.


Lol no.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:31 AM   #1916
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Whoever wins the west wins the cup.
You could make that statement 6-8 weeks ago with some confidence. Now, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Chicago is soooo deep it's stupid.
One could easily argue that the Bruins are deeper. 90% of the roster is the same as the Cup winning team from 2 years ago, only more of them are actually in their prime now. Our defense is literally 8 deep. The only weakness right now is our 3rd line and Seguin still ensures several scoring chances a game there and all 3 of them at least play great defense.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:43 AM   #1917
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
You could make that statement 6-8 weeks ago with some confidence. Now, not so much.



One could easily argue that the Bruins are deeper. 90% of the roster is the same as the Cup winning team from 2 years ago, only more of them are actually in their prime now. Our defense is literally 8 deep. The only weakness right now is our 3rd line and Seguin still ensures several scoring chances a game there and all 3 of them at least play great defense.
It's a pretty even match up but the Bruins are nasty to play against......that and Tuk gives them the edge.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #1918
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
It's a pretty even match up but the Bruins are nasty to play against......that and Tuk gives them the edge.
I agree. With the way Tuukka is playing, I think the Bruins win the cup. They have both physicality and speed which I think will give Chicago trouble.

Gonna be a great series.
BroncosSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #1919
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
You could make that statement 6-8 weeks ago with some confidence. Now, not so much.



One could easily argue that the Bruins are deeper. 90% of the roster is the same as the Cup winning team from 2 years ago, only more of them are actually in their prime now. Our defense is literally 8 deep. The only weakness right now is our 3rd line and Seguin still ensures several scoring chances a game there and all 3 of them at least play great defense.
Forward for forward Chicago has more talent. Toews, Kane, Sharp and Hossa are better than Krejci, Lucic, Marchand and Bergeron. On defense, it is very close in the top 4, but Boston definitely has a better 3rd pairing than Chicago - Leddy and Rozival are not good enough. Rask and Crawford have both been outstanding in the playoffs. Both teams have great experienced coaches running the bench.

This series is really going to come down to if Boston can shut down Chicago's transition game, if Chicago is allowed to rush the neutral zone with speed or stretch passes to create open ice and set up the cycle Boston won't be able to keep up. If Boston can keep the pucks low, slow down the neutral zone and get sticks in passing lanes and make it a physical series then they can frustrate the Hawks the way the Wings did and with their talent level they can put it away.

I predict Hawks in 5, but I expect some very close games.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #1920
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

My only nit, other than your prediction of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Forward for forward Chicago has more talent. Toews, Kane, Sharp and Hossa are better than Krejci, Lucic, Marchand and Bergeron.
Regular season, yes. Playoffs say otherwise.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #1921
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
My only nit, other than your prediction of course



Regular season, yes. Playoffs say otherwise.
I would say it is pretty conclusive:

Stanley cup year:

Hossa:
26 points in 20 (pittsburgh)
15 point in 23 (detroit)
15 points in 22 (chicago)

Toews:
29 point in 22

Sharp:
22 point in 22

Kane:
28 points in 22

(all of them have had at least 1 point per game in a Stanley cup finals run)

Krejci:
23 points in 25

Lucic:
12 points in 25

Bergeron:
20 points in 23

Marchand:
19 point in 25

(none of them have had 1 point per game in a Stanley cup finals run)

Then let us look at this year:

Hossa: 14 in 17
Sharp: 14 in 17
Toews: 9 in 17
Kane: 14 in 17
Total: 51 in 17

Krejci: 21 in 16
Lucic: 13 in 16
Bergeron: 11 in 16
Marchand: 13 in 16
Total: 58 in 16

There is no evidence to suggest that Boston's 4 have a history of being better in the playoffs or in fact that they have been better in the playoffs this year. Boston had 7 games against a weak Toronto team and Chicago had 5 against a weak Minnesota team. Boston then had 5 against the Rangers and the Hawks had 7 against Detroit - evaluating the relative talent of those teams is not easy but through 12 it is pretty even for both teams. The real difference is that the Hawks had 5 games against the Kings and Quick while the Bruins had 4 against the Pens and what can only be described as a leaky defense.

Krejci has really picked his game up this year and on the flip side Toews is not playing as well as could be expected for a guy who has a Conn Smyth trophy and was named best forward in the Olympics.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #1922
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

So, you're basing your entire argument on points and then show that the B's have 58 in 16 games while their Chicago counterparts have 51 in 17.

Aside from the fact that you are completely ignoring 75% of the other forwards for each team (in an argument that began as one focusing solely on "depth"), you are also completely ignoring the defensive roles and capabilities of each. Considering the Claude Julien system preaches defensive responsibility first and foremost, to say your argument is flawed is being kind.

Call me when your forwards are instrumental in completely shut down Crosby, Malkin and Letang for four games in a row.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #1923
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza
 
Baba Booey's Avatar
 
HURRY HURRY!

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 2,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

So my men's league team won our league out here in Jersey and they're sending us to Chicago in two weeks to play in a tournament. Sounds like I'll be out there for game five.
Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #1924
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
So, you're basing your entire argument on points and then show that the B's have 58 in 16 games while their Chicago counterparts have 51 in 17.

Aside from the fact that you are completely ignoring 75% of the other forwards for each team (in an argument that began as one focusing solely on "depth"), you are also completely ignoring the defensive roles and capabilities of each. Considering the Claude Julien system preaches defensive responsibility first and foremost, to say your argument is flawed is being kind.

Call me when your forwards are instrumental in completely shut down Crosby, Malkin and Letang for four games in a row.
The entire premise is that I ascertained that Sharp, Kane, Toews and Hossa are better player for player than Krejci, Bergeron, Lucic and Marchand - those were the 8 players I named by name and in comparing those players any other player is utterly irrelevant.

51 to 58 points is well within normal variation and the difference is easily explained by the fact that Boston got 4 games against Pittsburgh while Chicago played Los Angeles (one of those teams is one of the best defensive teams in the league, the other isn't to put it kindly) - I even highlighted that fact.

As for defensive capability, Bergeron is a 1 time Selke winner and 2nd time nominee, Toews has yet to win it but is also a 2nd time nominee and favourite to win the Selke this year - so that puts them very even - wouldn't you say?

Interestingly that you should bring up Julien's system, because it is very similar defensively to Quenneville's, in fact Quenneville's team lead the league in goals against this year in large part because of his defensive coaching - unless you believe Crawford happens to be the best goaltender in the league, but I doubt that.

Lets give credit where credit is due, Chara, Ferrence, Seidenberg, Boychuk and Rask did the vast majority of the shutting down of Crosby and Malkin.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #1925
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,221

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
The entire premise is that I ascertained that Sharp, Kane, Toews and Hossa are better player for player than Krejci, Bergeron, Lucic and Marchand - those were the 8 players I named by name and in comparing those players any other player is utterly irrelevant.
I'm referring back to your very first post of the exchange, before the naming of names.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
51 to 58 points is well within normal variation and the difference is easily explained by the fact that Boston got 4 games against Pittsburgh while Chicago played Los Angeles (one of those teams is one of the best defensive teams in the league, the other isn't to put it kindly) - I even highlighted that fact.
Still, the B's did it in one less game.
AND Volkoun in these playoffs > Quick in these playoffs.
So, in one less game, against a superior goalie, the B's top guns outscored the Pens top guns.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
As for defensive capability, Bergeron is a 1 time Selke winner and 2nd time nominee, Toews has yet to win it but is also a 2nd time nominee and favourite to win the Selke this year - so that puts them very even - wouldn't you say?.
Bergy is a far superior defensive forward. The main reason Toews gets nominated is the same reason guys like Subban get nominated for post season awards over Chara. The voters have lost sight of what the awards are supposed to really stand for.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Lets give credit where credit is due, Chara, Ferrence, Seidenberg, Boychuk and Rask did the vast majority of the shutting down of Crosby and Malkin.
Malkin yes, not Crosby. Bergy was in charge of shadowing Crosby 90% of the time this past series and he did so flawlessly. I think he had 1 quality shot-on the entire series and was held pointless. That's unheard of over 4 games.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:10 PM.


Denver Broncos