The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default Richard Ramirez "The Nightstalker" dead at 53

Stay down b****.

Maners from SoCal will know who this is.

Pure unadulterated evil. I'm glad he's dead.

Murdered and raped at least 13 women in the 80s and terrorized the region.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 06-09-2013 at 09:52 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
Agamemnon

You don't need to be from SoCal to know who Richard Ramirez is. He's one of the most notorious serial killers in US history.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
bombay
Ring of Famer

Too bad he didn't die unnaturally.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Its scary to think that the serial killers we have caught we caught because they made a mistake.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

He was one of the worst people ever to walk the earth.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Its scary to think that the serial killers we have caught we caught because they made a mistake.

Well the mistake is usually brought on by their sheer arrogance and desire to be recognized for what they believe is the extraordinary feats.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Well the mistake is usually brought on by their sheer arrogance and desire to be recognized for what they believe is the extraordinary feats.

Indeed. Unfortunately, not all of them feel the need to be recognized.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Indeed. Unfortunately, not all of them feel the need to be recognized.

Too true.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #9
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

There is a belief that the hotel Richard Ramirez used as a sort of base ops attracts serial killers. This is due to the nature of the hotel to serve transients or people with little money and allows people to come and go without being noticed.

The Cecil hotel had Richard Ramirez stay there. A reporter from Australia who had been doing a story on Ramirez stayed there. And he more than covered Ramirez, he apparently coveted him and stayed at the Cecil in homage. He ended up killing 3 prostitutes.

They also just found a body at the bottom of one of the water towers that sits atop the building. No one knows how the lady got in there but surveillance video showed her appear to be running from someone.

It is a creepy back story to an already sick and twisted story.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/21/us/cal...a-horror-hotel
Old 06-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #10
Agamemnon

Quote:

Fortunately they chances of dying at the hands of a serial killer are really low, unless you are a prostitute perhaps.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #11
Agamemnon

Quote:
There is a belief that the hotel Richard Ramirez used as a sort of base ops attracts serial killers. This is due to the nature of the hotel to serve transients or people with little money and allows people to come and go without being noticed.

The Cecil hotel had Richard Ramirez stay there. A reporter from Australia who had been doing a story on Ramirez stayed there. And he more than covered Ramirez, he apparently coveted him and stayed at the Cecil in homage. He ended up killing 3 prostitutes.

They also just found a body at the bottom of one of the water towers that sits atop the building. No one knows how the lady got in there but surveillance video showed her appear to be running from someone.

What's really disturbing about that story is the thought of all those people drinking that water...
Old 06-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #12
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

He was still on death row over 25 years. Amazing how bad California is on killing these animals as the liberal courts (and I mean waaaaay liberal courts) try to figure out the 29 step process of making sure the body feels nothing when they inject them.

Now on to my personal feelings of this beast. He terrorized OC, SF and LA and had everyone on edge. It could be 98 degrees outside and no one left their windows or doors open and unlocked. This guy didn't go after prostitutes, he went after anyone and anywhere. He got caught while being in the city next to mine an hour from LA and 8 hours from SF. Scary thought where everyone was a target.

On a side note, I was in TJ during my young 20s and meet the Mission Viejo (city next to mine) guy who was working on his motorcycle when he saw Ramirez running across his yard (or street) and got the description of the stolen car he was driving. Once they found the car, they got the fingerprints and then ID him. He told me he got a ton of free motorcycle stuff from companies just because it was mentioned of his late night fixation with motorcycles.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #13
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
What's really disturbing about that story is the thought of all those people drinking that water...
Exactly, and even scarier to think about.... The health department came out and tested the water. It tested as safe. As in the Parts Per Million (PPM) of decay from a human body were below levels to warrant the water unsafe. A.DEAD.BODY.DECAYING...... in your drinking water source..... and it is ok.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #14
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

One of the saddest things about this, besides the acts themselves of course, is the amount of women that became infatuated with him after he was caught. He regularly had women visit him in prison.

He actually got married in prison in the 90's, I believe. I kind of understand the old "bad boy" image that some women are attracted to, but come on, this is sick. The worst part has got to be that the victim's survivors have just got to be besides themselves knowing this jerk has got a bunch of groupies admiring him.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:07 AM   #15
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

I lived through that. That was a stranger summer and people who lived close to freeways were freaking out. Everyone went out and bought a gun.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #16
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
He was still on death row over 25 years. Amazing how bad California is on killing these animals as the liberal courts (and I mean waaaaay liberal courts) try to figure out the 29 step process of making sure the body feels nothing when they inject them.

Now on to my personal feelings of this beast. He terrorized OC, SF and LA and had everyone on edge. It could be 98 degrees outside and no one left their windows or doors open and unlocked. This guy didn't go after prostitutes, he went after anyone and anywhere. He got caught while being in the city next to mine an hour from LA and 8 hours from SF. Scary thought where everyone was a target.

On a side note, I was in TJ during my young 20s and meet the Mission Viejo (city next to mine) guy who was working on his motorcycle when he saw Ramirez running across his yard (or street) and got the description of the stolen car he was driving. Once they found the car, they got the fingerprints and then ID him. He told me he got a ton of free motorcycle stuff from companies just because it was mentioned of his late night fixation with motorcycles.
death penalty not worth the trouble. We should ditch it.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:26 AM   #17
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

I've read about the things he did to his victims, pretty sick...the world is a better place without him.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:15 AM   #18
Bacchus

What I remember most about him was that the police sketch artist drew a picture of him wearing an ACDC hat. At least he had good taste in music.

I guess he is on his Highway to hell.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #19
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
He was one of the worst people ever to walk the earth.
He was pure evil but was nothing compared to Richard Kalinski. " The Ice Man "
That dude is one messed up **** !

Glad they are both dead. What a waste of a life.

There is an author out there named Philip Carlo. He wrote books on both of them. Confessions of a Mafia Killer was about the Ice man and was one of the best books I have ever read.

The night stalker was good also. How he go these guys to talk about what they did is amazing.
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #20
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
He was pure evil but was nothing compared to Richard Kalinski. " The Ice Man "
That dude is one messed up **** !

Glad they are both dead. What a waste of a life.

There is an author out there named Philip Carlo. He wrote books on both of them. Confessions of a Mafia Killer was about the Ice man and was one of the best books I have ever read.

The night stalker was good also. How he go these guys to talk about what they did is amazing.
easy to get them to talk they want to be famous and the notion of a book, that lasts forever immortalizing their crimes, gets them off. Its for attention and if you spent any time around criminals you would see most of them love to talk and brag. Attorneys always joke that just getting your client to shut up is half the battle in a criminal case.

the DA will just stick a jailhouse informant nearby and wait to hear all the good stuff he has done.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #21
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hemanuel Sandrs

The thing I always recall is how he was caught. That barrio beat his arse silly, then called the cops to come and get him. Another one bites the dust.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #22
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:

Diane Feinstein almost made it possible for him to get away. When Ramirez committed the murder of Peter Pan and his wife in S.F. the SFPD contacted LAPD....the LA detectives went up to SF and told them what they had for evidence which was the caliber of gun (.22) and the Avia shoes he wore (only 1 pair was sold in L.A.) two pieces of evidence that were crucial to convict him as the shoes were very unique and of course ballistics on the .22

Feinstein was the mayor of SF then...and she promptly held a press conference, told the public about the .22 and the Avia shoes...Ramirez it ends up saw the presser and promptly threw the gun and shoes off the Golden Gate bridge.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #23
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:

Well when you consider that the Green River Killer, and Ted Bundy hail from the Seattle area, not to mention Kenneth Bianchi killed two women near there, I'd say there's something in the water in Seattle, Washington
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #24
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Check this list with highest number of victims.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ber_of_victims
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #25
DENVERDUI55

What a scum bag. He sure picked on the old and elderly.