The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Sen. Sanders: Gang of Eight Bill is an 'Attempt to Attract Cheap Labor

The Uber wealthy get to fatten their bottom line and the DEMS get to increase their voting block--and the majority of what used to be America's middle class get the shaft.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...eap-labor.html

"In 2007, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted against amnesty for illegal aliens. Last Friday, in an interivew with the Washington Post, he expressed major concern with the Gang of Eight's bill after it was passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Sen. Sanders was reacting specifcally to the last-minute deal made by the Gang of Eight and Republican Senator Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) that would provide massive increases to the tech guest-worker program and weaken protections for American workers. But Sanders also expressed several other areas of concern within in the bill.

My concerns are in regards to where we stand in terms of guest workers programs, made worse by amendments offered by Senator Hatch. What I do not support is, under the guise of immigrant reform, a process pushed by large corporations which results in more unemployment and lower wages for American workers. "
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links