The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default Jared Allen Speaks the Truth LOL!

Quote:
ďIím not hostile. I love the Minnesota Vikings. They got me out of a situation in Kansas City where I was very unhappy and put a lot of faith in me,Ē Allen said. ďThe whole point is I donít worry about my contract, and I donít. Iíve always been a person that says my play will take care of everything else.
http://min.scout.com/2/1295248.html

Just an article about him growing up and not being unhappy he hasn't gotten an extension. I just found the above statement hilarious and possibly enlightening to KC fans. Yes your team is that bad.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
http://min.scout.com/2/1295248.html

Just an article about him growing up and not being unhappy he hasn't gotten an extension. I just found the above statement hilarious and possibly enlightening to KC fans. Yes your team is that bad.
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?
and the weather, don't forget the horrid KC weather.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #5
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
LMAO!!!!
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
Eat greedy

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,931

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
That's kinda true for Denver, too, though. People saw the mountains and were like "oh ****... lets just stay here."
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,268

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
That's kinda true for Denver, too, though. People saw the mountains and were like "oh ****... lets just stay here."
The difference was in KC there was no "let's just stay here" part.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #8
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 20,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

downtown KC is pretty nice actually....

but ill jump on the bandwagon for the outskirts and kansas in general. it does indeed suck
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #9
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
Eat greedy

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,931

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
downtown KC is pretty nice actually....

but ill jump on the bandwagon for the outskirts and kansas in general. it does indeed suck
My uncle lives in Overland Park - he's a professor at KU. I stayed with him once while driving cross-country. It was during the 2009 Western Conference finals that the Nuggets were playing in. He didn't have cable, so I had to find a bar in downtown KC. I finally found one... and the bar actually shut down before the game was over.

The bars in Brunswick, Maine were open later than the ones in downtown KC.

In fact the entire city shut down before the 4th quarter. KC is seriously one of the dullest big cities I've been to.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
Bwaaahhhaaaaa. End thread! Funniest thing ive seen all day. Thank you.
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?

Keep defending that organization.............nothing has changed in decades.

Same old bad decisions just like the current coach and QB.......****in idiots didn't learn a damn things from just 3-4 years ago.............

Peterson should have only been allowed on stadium property to park cars and that is all but don't you dare blame your teams pathetic
sitution on Carl Peterson when they continue to make the same stupid decisions years after he left.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #12
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
and the weather, don't forget the horrid KC weather.

Actually no, WTF you talking about... we don't get 6 feet of snow every year.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #13
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,017

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Actually no, WTF you talking about... we don't get 6 feet of snow every year.
yes, but the ice storms are a ****ing b**** and humidity sucks balls. Not to mention the occasional tornado.

I lived in KC 1 year. That was more than enough. I lived in Colorado 3 years and loved it. Still do, though for now I live in VA and will cope with that too. At least it's not WVA. :-) At any rate, CO hands down kicks KCs ass, but I will say this, downtown the plaza area was nice and north of the river where I lived was okay, but honestly its the meth capital for a reason. people are nice enough, but CO is soooo much better.

as for CO and snow, I live in CO springs and while it could get snowy, it was never the crappy ice storm **** that afflicted KC. Besides, there is reason (aside from MaryJane) that there is a song called Rocky Mountain High. Colorado is magnificent. I'm only slightly biased.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #14
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
My uncle lives in Overland Park - he's a professor at KU. I stayed with him once while driving cross-country. It was during the 2009 Western Conference finals that the Nuggets were playing in. He didn't have cable, so I had to find a bar in downtown KC. I finally found one... and the bar actually shut down before the game was over.

The bars in Brunswick, Maine were open later than the ones in downtown KC.

In fact the entire city shut down before the 4th quarter. KC is seriously one of the dullest big cities I've been to.
Clearly you weren't looking that hard. Westport bars stay open all night all the time.

And most of the smart people went through Denver to California and Oregon, far nicer places to live than Colorado.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Actually no, WTF you talking about... we don't get 6 feet of snow every year.
The coldest feeling day and the hottest feeling day of my life were both experienced in Missouri
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #16
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
Eat greedy

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,931

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Clearly you weren't looking that hard. Westport bars stay open all night all the time.

And most of the smart people went through Denver to California and Oregon, far nicer places to live than Colorado.
A person from KC saying Oregon is nicer than Denver.... is like a person with down syndrome saying Albert Einstein is smarter than Stephen Hawking.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #17
bronco0608
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,276

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?


Bwa
Bwaa
Bwaahhahahaha
bronco0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #18
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
A person from KC saying Oregon is nicer than Denver.... is like a person with down syndrome saying Albert Einstein is smarter than Stephen Hawking.
Portland>Denver

See Oregon has this thing called the beach. It's pretty awesome. That's the difference between Oregon and Colorado is this....

KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #19
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?
Sure I understand that. I loved Carl Peterson.

I didn't say fans or city. I said TEAM. But wasn't Carl a part of the Chief's organization? Didn't HE take over a Chief's team that hadn't done anything since 1970. And they still haven't. Thus, yes the Chiefs are that bad.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #20
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Sure I understand that. I loved Carl Peterson.

I didn't say fans or city. I said TEAM. But wasn't Carl a part of the Chief's organization? Didn't HE take over a Chief's team that hadn't done anything since 1970. And they still haven't. Thus, yes the Chiefs are that bad.
Yes we should try to be like the Broncos who are 2-6 in the playoffs since horseface rode off in the sunset.

Clearly you are a franchise that has had success that every NFL team wants.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #21
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,396

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yes we should try to be like the Broncos who are 2-6 in the playoffs since horseface rode off in the sunset.

Clearly you are a franchise that has had success that every NFL team wants.
Yes clearly. Well maybe not every team but certainly shiit teams like the Chiefs do have penis envy
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #22
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Yes clearly. Well maybe not every team but certainly shiit teams like the Chiefs do have penis envy
Chiefs fans want to be like good organizations like the Steelers, Packers, Giants or Ravens...not the Broncos.

Sorry.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #23
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,714

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yes we should try to be like the Broncos who are 2-6 in the playoffs since horseface rode off in the sunset.

Clearly you are a franchise that has had success that every NFL team wants.
At least we can remember those back to back SB's. Oh yeah and those 3 other SB's. Broncos may have lost those but at least they got there and were better than all the other teams but 1. And look who's talking about 2-6 in the playoffs in 14 years. Mr. 0 in 20 years. I believe overall 3 playoff victories since 1970. Ewwwweeeeeeeeeee
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #24
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

STD showing off his retarded strength in being a message board punching bag again I see.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #25
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,219

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
STD showing off his retarded strength in being a message board punching bag again I see.
Millions of sperm and YOU were the one who made it.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Denver Broncos