The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #51
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
So they wouldn't give him a press conference as a back up QB?
If he would have said no to doing those, he would be in the NFL.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #52
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I know but he runs so well you would think he is at the very least a part time player, bkup qb, who maybe even plays some special teams and holds for your kicker. Not contact special teams but signal caller on the punt team etc.

Just saying they gave up on working on his arm pretty quick for a player that just with his feet did some amazing things. Especially considering they say he is such a hard worker.

The only reason he doesn't have a job is because he is religious.
If that was the case why does aaron Rogers have a job? Justin tuck? Jay feeley? Hasselbeck? And countless others? Who's to say those players faith is or isn't as strong as Tebows? It has NOTHING to do with religion or he wouldn't have ever stepped foot on an NFL field after that superbowl commercial. They knew how religious he was before playing in the NFL. They just now realize he can't throw for ****. That's why he's got no job. There were teams interested in him changing position maybe, but tebow has stated numerous times he wants to only play QB. There tons of religious players in the NFL. What does singling out one do for them? If they were anti religious they would not allow prayer on the field. They would cry and whine like people do when offended by religion. Like a school.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-28-2013 at 08:55 PM..
Old 05-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #53
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Here's the way I see it and this is as far as I'll go in questioning Fox on that offensive series. Why not call a time out and talk to McCoy and Manning and get a solid plan on how to pick up a first down? Fox is the HC, it's ultimately his responsibility to ensure the Broncos win the game. We are talking about getting 1 first down for the win. Call a TO and get a plan going instead 3 yards and a cloud of dust and then punt.

Oh and Fox ain't going anywhere.
60-40 Fox is gone after this season. The chances of him f'ing up the postseason is just too much of a risk to keep him around.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #54
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
I know but he runs so well you would think he is at the very least a part time player, bkup qb, who maybe even plays some special teams and holds for your kicker. Not contact special teams but signal caller on the punt team etc.

Just saying they gave up on working on his arm pretty quick for a player that just with his feet did some amazing things. Especially considering they say he is such a hard worker.

Umm no
He doesnt have a job because he is terrible at throwing the football and based on numerous reports has trouble learning what the coaches tell him

His refusal to switch positions is the final nail in the coffin
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #55
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

I hope Elway made it clear to Fox that Manning wasnt brought in to run the ball on third down when the game is on the line

Fox has done a great job assembling a good coaching staff and building a nice defense, but holy crap does he need to grow a pair

My biggest worry is we are good enough to get to the playoffs but watch Fox screw it all up by electing to run run run punt instead of throw for a first down

On gameday Manning should have the authority to override Fox
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #56
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

. What a stupid, stupid thought.

Next time you have a thought, let it go.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #57
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
60-40 Fox is gone after this season. The chances of him f'ing up the postseason is just too much of a risk to keep him around.
Are you actually giving those odds?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #58
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
He's reached the playoffs in both seasons he's coached the team, winning one playoff game. Unless he clashes with Manning, I don't see the Broncos changing the HC. Besides, who would the Broncos bring in anyway?

Who would make you happy as the new HC?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #59
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

60-40 that its Urban Meyer?
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #60
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
He's reached the playoffs in both seasons he's coached the team, winning one playoff game. Unless he clashes with Manning, I don't see the Broncos changing the HC. Besides, who would the Broncos bring in anyway?

Dunno, but I'm sure Elway is doing some research to find his next HC. I can't see Fox getting an extension.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #61
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Dunno, but I'm sure Elway is doing some research to find his next HC. I can't see Fox getting an extension.
Fox will be our coach past this year. Seriously if Denver makes the playoffs this year that will be 3 for 3. I doubt many coaches have been let go after 100% playoff trips.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #62
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

it's not just he's religious but he is super religious and has a cult of fans who worship him. IMO without that baggage he would be on a team. Obviously you can be religious and have it not matter but Tebow is on another level. So you can argue its the circus and not religion but IMO its the religion that causes the circus so it is connected.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote