The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
Bacchus

Default Peyton Manning's life is too good.

Peyton Manning shot a 77 at Augusta National

Manning also has a hole-in-one this season.

In addition to being a league MVP, Super Bowl champion, future Hall of Fame quarterback, multi-millionaire, dedicated family man and darn fine Saturday Night Live host, Peyton Manning is also the kind of guy who can play golf at Augusta National and shoot a 77 a few days after getting a hole-in-one.

Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times reports Manning played the home course of the Masters in mid-May with John Elway and Denver Broncos coach John Fox. In the best of his three rounds at the world-famous course, Manning carded a 5-over-par 77. (Elway’s best was 72. Fox said his handicap went up six strokes after playing at Augusta.)

A few days before that, Manning randomly joined a threesome at a Denver-area course and carded a hole-in-one on a 166-yard par-3.

I’m not one to complain, but come on, sports gods. Why is Peyton good at football and golf? Spread the wealth a bit. If you’re good at one sport, you shouldn’t be good at another. For instance, I’m awesome at making double bogeys but can’t hit a three-pointer to save my life. BALANCE!

Link: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/05/peyt...usta-national/
Sponsored Links