The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #1526
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,757

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Yeah, Chicago is getting out hit in the series, and clearly the physicality the Red Wings brought to them the last couple games are bothering the Blackhawks.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #1527
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,086

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Yeah, Chicago is getting out hit in the series, and clearly the physicality the Red Wings brought to them the last couple games are bothering the Blackhawks.
The secondary guys for Chicago are just not showing up, Dave Bolland has 0 points, -2 rating and 10 PIM, Saad has 0 points, -1 rating, Shaw has 0 points, -2 rating and 18 PIM, Bickell has 0 points, -2 rating and 4 PIM, Kruger has 1 point, an even rating, has won 8 faceoffs and lost 25.

Outside of Kane and Sharp nobody is really producing. Hossa, Keith and Toews have 1 point each this series.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #1528
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Outplayed? Have you watched the games? The only reason this series isn't 3-0 is Jimmy Howard. Chicago outplayed Detroit the first two periods of game two and the first period last night.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 05-21-2013 at 06:34 PM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #1529
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Rangers going down left and right.....except Brad Richards....why can't he be the one to get hurt?

The Bruins are also playing really well....
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #1530
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,874
Default

wow, the King is acting like he's LeBron during the Cleveland days lately.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:22 AM   #1531
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,234

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

B's are just dominating right now. All 4 lines rolling.

And the NYR haven't had a penalty called against them at home since game 4 last series? 11 power plays in a row without one against them? C'mon now. The league isn't even trying to make it look legit. The refs last night literally missed 10 obvious minutes in calls against them. Pierre was even incredulous. As much as Ovy & co. sounded like whiners, they were right.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:14 AM   #1532
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
B's are just dominating right now. All 4 lines rolling.

And the NYR haven't had a penalty called against them at home since game 4 last series? 11 power plays in a row without one against them? C'mon now. The league isn't even trying to make it look legit. The refs last night literally missed 10 obvious minutes in calls against them. Pierre was even incredulous. As much as Ovy & co. sounded like whiners, they were right.
I'll give you the Chara high sticking, they should have been called. The Rangers all year were the least penalized team.

The 4th line has killed the Rangers this series.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #1533
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Hurry Hurry

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 12,247

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Props to this guy for coaching like a boss, thus far:





Last edited by Smiling Assassin27; 05-22-2013 at 09:57 AM..
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #1534
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,757

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Vigneault got canned in Vancouver.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #1535
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Vigneault got canned in Vancouver.
Not shocked but he's a good coach.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #1536
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,040

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

The Penguins have completely destroyed Anderson in the third period.

7-2.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #1537
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 966
Default

More like the league and the refs want the little b**** and his **** buddies to go all the way. The reffing in this series has been disgusting. If the Pens actually deserved credit then I'd give them some credit, but most of their wins the refs have been giving them power plays and won't call anything on them. Pathetic.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #1538
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,040

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wilson View Post
More like the league and the refs want the little b**** and his **** buddies to go all the way. The reffing in this series has been disgusting. If the Pens actually deserved credit then I'd give them some credit, but most of their wins the refs have been giving them power plays and won't call anything on them. Pathetic.
Officiating?

PIT got just one more PP than Ottawa tonight.......and won by 4 (would have been 5 if not for a meaningless garbage time goal by Alfie).
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #1539
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Officiating?

PIT got just one more PP than Ottawa tonight.......and won by 4 (would have been 5 if not for a meaningless garbage time goal by Alfie).
What games have you been watching ? Those officials gave Ottawa a couple of power plays at the end of the game. There was so many missed calls, and all the bs calls going Pitt way. I've watched every second of the series, and the officiating has gone way overboard with their calls/misscalls. The entire series has been like this. You're just a homer and won't admit ****. Point is the league and Bettman want those b****es to win the cup.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #1540
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,633

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wilson View Post
What games have you been watching ? Those officials gave Ottawa a couple of power plays at the end of the game. There was so many missed calls, and all the bs calls going Pitt way. I've watched every second of the series, and the officiating has gone way overboard with their calls/misscalls. The entire series has been like this. You're just a homer and won't admit ****. Point is the league and Bettman want those b****es to win the cup.
I think you are just a big crybaby who is jealous that this team is cast with All-Stars while the team you root for (whoever that would be) sucks balls. Get over it. Child please.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #1541
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,040

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wilson View Post
What games have you been watching ? Those officials gave Ottawa a couple of power plays at the end of the game. There was so many missed calls, and all the bs calls going Pitt way. I've watched every second of the series, and the officiating has gone way overboard with their calls/misscalls. The entire series has been like this. You're just a homer and won't admit ****. Point is the league and Bettman want those b****es to win the cup.
Lol. Why is it that every team that has been losing has blamed the officials?

The bottom line is but for a freak short handed goal in the last 30 seconds last game there would have been handshakes tonight.

Oh and your boy Alfie picked up the puck at the end of the game....he's mentally checked out.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #1542
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 6,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Lol. Why is it that every team that has been losing has blamed the officials?

The bottom line is but for a freak short handed goal in the last 30 seconds last game there would have been handshakes tonight.

Oh and your boy Alfie picked up the puck at the end of the game....he's mentally checked out.
Seemed as though the fans think the series is over as well with the reaction to the end of that game.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #1543
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,040

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Looking forward to tomorrow's games. Go Detroit....mortally wound Chicago please....k thx
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #1544
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I think you are just a big crybaby who is jealous that this team is cast with All-Stars while the team you root for (whoever that would be) sucks balls. Get over it. Child please.
If you got nothing to say about the series then stfu dumbass.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #1545
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Lol. Why is it that every team that has been losing has blamed the officials?

The bottom line is but for a freak short handed goal in the last 30 seconds last game there would have been handshakes tonight.

Oh and your boy Alfie picked up the puck at the end of the game....he's mentally checked out.
The officiating has been horrible in this series. Any neutral fan with a brain knows this if he/she has seen the games. I'm not going to die if the Sens lose against the Pens (I said they would lose in 6 games anyways), but the lob sided officiating has killed this series.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #1546
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,633

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wilson View Post
If you got nothing to say about the series then stfu dumbass.
How about no?

Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #1547
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,633

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

The Captain taking a big **** on Ottawa.










Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #1548
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,633

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Hey Al Wilson, how do you like these apples?

Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #1549
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Hey Al Wilson, how do you like these apples?

You might want to wait to talk sh#t until you get past that looming brick wall called Boston. You only get to play the 7 and 8 seed so many times.
BroncosSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #1550
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,040

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosSR View Post
You might want to wait to talk sh#t until you get past that looming brick wall called Boston. You only get to play the 7 and 8 seed so many times.
I agree that Boston will be a very tough test. Should be a good series.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Denver Broncos