The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #201
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Well you have certainly used all the buzz words but I’ve got to say, if you handed me a resume with any of this crap in it, I would probably have a hard time reading it. I would be thinking WTF kind of rock did this clown crawl out from under.

Requiem’s Resume …..

“I have good time management skills”.
“Multi-tasking comes naturally to me”.
“I can do this while doing my work”.
“I don't long for the greenbacks”
“I also do a good job of encouraging others and like helping them reach their goals and get past their struggles”.
“I’m willing to put my life on hold to help others“.

And the deal breaker would be: “That is why I am such a well-liked person (not bragging, just being honest) and have a social circle that spans the entire globe.
A legend in his own mind.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #202
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
there is this amazing thing called google. You should try it sometime.
Yeah, that would be super fun. Your job is to make claims. My job is to GTFY.

Small problem... the IRS already admitted wrongdoing that significantly impacted many many organizations. Yet you place a single organization once being investigated (and cleared) on a similar level.

If you have an issue with audits in general... hey kumbaya, brother. Let's cut the IRS in half, go to a flat tax and stop taxing all non-profits. We'll cut those audits down to almost nothing in no time.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #203
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Aw man, Houghtam. They are insulting you again for knowing another language. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Yep. The used condom comment was intended for Puny Boy, not baja. Isn't it hilarious anytime people don't have a decent comeback for us, they have to resort to insulting our profession (or in my case, former profession)? You can smell the jealousy through the Internet tubez.

No need, guys. It's not a glamorous job, it was just an enjoyable means to an end. But you've definitely convinced me there's enough interest and little enough knowledge about the industry that I need to set some things straight.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #204
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
A legend in his own mind.
You're just jealous because he's been chatting online with hot babes all day.

No, sorry I ment multi-tasking not chatting online with hot babes and not all day just during down time and all while reading a half of a book a day......awesome.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #205
TonyR
Franchise Poster

This right here is why you have to take with a grain of salt everything that comes from these right wing sources at times like this:

Quote:
...Once the scandal momentum gets going, however, people start in on all sorts of efforts to connect dots that may not have any necessary connection or even qualify as dots at all. Example: at the Daily Caller this morning, reporter Patrick Howley is out with a story headlined, “Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner’s husband’s law firm has strong Obama connections.”

Curious, I read on to see which law firm with strong Obama connections Lerner’s husband, an attorney named Michael Miles, is a member of. It turned out to be Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan, a pillar of the Atlanta legal establishment known for its strong tax practice.

Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan is a so-called BigLaw firm. Per the American Lawyer’s profile, it has 387 lawyers and represents all sorts of clients, with an emphasis on corporate work across a wide range of industries.

So what’s the evidence that Sutherland has “strong Obama connections” or is tight with White House Democrats? Here it is: according to Howley, the firm:...
Read the rest here:
http://overlawyered.com/2013/05/irs-...k-lois-lerner/
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #206
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Eagles OL Evan Mathis Peeing on IRS Building Sign

I hope Mathis doesn’t owe any Taxes, because I am sure an audit is coming his way now.

Attachment 32351

I guess this proves the research that political motivations may have evolutionary links to physical strength.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according to a new study

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 05:27 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #207
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

hqw do you explain george bush than
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #208
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Attachment 32351

I guess this proves the research that political motivations may have evolutionary links to physical strength.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according to a new study
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237796.html
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #209
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Yeah, that would be super fun. Your job is to make claims. My job is to GTFY.

Small problem... the IRS already admitted wrongdoing that significantly impacted many many organizations. Yet you place a single organization once being investigated (and cleared) on a similar level.

If you have an issue with audits in general... hey kumbaya, brother. Let's cut the IRS in half, go to a flat tax and stop taxing all non-profits. We'll cut those audits down to almost nothing in no time.
Yeah they did, because the righties have blown this out of proportion. this occurred under bush and you didn't hear a peep. Even from that damn liberal media. correct?Keep whining and crying though.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #210
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
hqw do you explain george bush than

The only left wing liberal that could whip George Bush's ass would be Hillary and she doesn't count because women were not included in the study.

FYI baja, I'm setting on my deck and toasting an Oliva Master Blend 3 Churchill, I picked a couple up at the golf course yesterday. It's an excellent smoke, I would like to try one that aged in the humidor for a while.

Last edited by Pony Boy; 05-16-2013 at 12:30 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #211
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237796.html
Notice, for example, how Pony Boy wasn't even smart enough to post a link to the source of what he posted. He probably thinks tough guys plagiarize whereas weak ones don't.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #212
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Obamas refusing to name an outside investigator so I call BS. Of course he wants his lackey Holder to do it then say nothing to see here.

So much for Obama being different.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #213
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Well you have certainly used all the buzz words but I’ve got to say, if you handed me a resume with any of this crap in it, I would probably have a hard time reading it. I would be thinking WTF kind of rock did this clown crawl out from under.

Requiem’s Resume …..

“I have good time management skills”.
“Multi-tasking comes naturally to me”.
“I can do this while doing my work”.
“I don't long for the greenbacks”
“I also do a good job of encouraging others and like helping them reach their goals and get past their struggles”.
“I’m willing to put my life on hold to help others“.

And the deal breaker would be: “That is why I am such a well-liked person (not bragging, just being honest) and have a social circle that spans the entire globe.
Do you think I would ever waste my time applying to a guy who runs a scrapyard?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #214
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Notice, for example, how Pony Boy wasn't even smart enough to post a link to the source of what he posted. He probably thinks tough guys plagiarize whereas weak ones don't.
It hard to plagiarize a picture unless you meant the one about the research and I think it has been posted in the past and I thought it was common knowledge that left wingers are the weak link, but here you go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...cal-views.html
Old 05-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #215
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
It is quite obvious that he doesn't even read the links he posts to, just glosses over the title and slaps it around in threads. Reading? He ain't got time for that. (The truth is that his reading level is equivalent to that of a 12 year old.)
Old 05-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #216
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Did you miss these two paragraphs?

Requiem wrote:

I write all the time. Music, poetry and books. I have projects for each of them. This July I get to go to Minneapolis to start recording songs I have been working on for twelve years. To finally get that done will be great. I have 40 or 50 page PDF of poetry I have written since I was a teenager that I am going to compile and self-publish. I am going to make them all unique and individual (no book/pamphlet) will be the same and sell them for a couple dollars. I am working on my first fiction novel and also doing an analysis of American Culture to use as a foundation towards graduate school aspirations.

I have aspirations to obtain at the minimum a Master's in one of the two majors I had in college, and if I play my cards right, a PhD. I am a versatile person who can do a lot of things, but I have known from a long time I wanted to either do research or teach. A lot of positions would allow me to do both. I am just very interested and good at those things. I connect with almost everyone, anybody from anywhere, despite age, origins, etc.
The first indicates generating revenue from creative work(s). The second discusses what I would like to be down the road. Neither signify a thirst for money, they discuss means to acheive getting it. Another not-so-bright conservative on the board. You guys just prove Inferno's link over and over and over. Congratulations. The shoe fits -- wear it!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #217
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Do you think I would ever waste my time applying to a guy who runs a scrapyard?
Not sure where you got the idea that I own a scrapyard but that's false. I wish I could say I owned a scrapyard because that's a hot business to be in. People are cleaning up America by dragging every piece of metal they can to the scrapyard. I passed through Paducah KY a few months back when they were holding barges and there were barges as far as the eye could see piled high with rusted scrap metal, unfortunately all the barges were bound for China. If you got out more often you would know these facts and not make fun of scrapyards.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #218
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
It is quite obvious that he doesn't even read the links he posts to, just glosses over the title and slaps it around in threads. Reading? He ain't got time for that. (The truth is that his reading level is equivalent to that of a 12 year old.)
At least I'm not going to post something like "I read a half a book a day" I don't think anyone belives that crap.....
Old 05-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #219
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

irony below

Old 05-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #220
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
The only left wing liberal that could whip George Bush's ass would be Hillary and she doesn't count because women were not included in the study.

FYI baja, I'm setting on my deck and toasting an Oliva Master Blend 3 Churchill, I picked a couple up at the golf course yesterday. It's an excellent smoke, I would like to try one that aged in the humidor for a while.
Nice

I stopped the cigars. I was burning through 4 and sometimes 5 a day.

Not hard to stop but I sure miss a good Cuban but I'm an all or nothing kind of a guy so had to take a break.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #221
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Afghani Blacks for cigars or GTFO.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #222
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Nice

I stopped the cigars. I was burning through 4 and sometimes 5 a day.

Not hard to stop but I sure miss a good Cuban but I'm an all or nothing kind of a guy so had to take a break.
Good on you for breaking a disgusting habit.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #223
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
Yeah they did, because the righties have blown this out of proportion. this occurred under bush and you didn't hear a peep. Even from that damn liberal media. correct?Keep whining and crying though.
Again, because the IRS tracks and audits non-profits all the time. It's hard to make a story about a pattern of abuse out of one or two of them.

The IRS is ADMITTING to HUNDREDS. Just think about that. And as we've seen lately, what your government admits to is usually only the tip of the iceberg.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #224
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Not sure where you got the idea that I own a scrapyard but that's false. I wish I could say I owned a scrapyard because that's a hot business to be in. People are cleaning up America by dragging every piece of metal they can to the scrapyard. I passed through Paducah KY a few months back when they were holding barges and there were barges as far as the eye could see piled high with rusted scrap metal, unfortunately all the barges were bound for China. If you got out more often you would know these facts and not make fun of scrapyards.
You own something that sucks. Don't remember what you told me, but I was like, "Oh damn, pretty worthless." -- So I thought of scrapyard.

Quote:
At least I'm not going to post something like "I read a half a book a day" I don't think anyone belives that crap.....
Of course you don't want to believe it. Being well read obviously doesn't matter to you, but it must suck knowing that there are other people in this world who in a few months time, learn more through books than you have trying to do so in your entire lifetime.

Half a book is nothing. There are courses @ university that have you do 100 page PDF's every day because you will be tested on them the next day. Sorry you don't display initiative towards pursuit of knowledge. You would rather indulge in stogies, drinking and golfing. Wee.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #225
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:

irony below

Stop it, that cuts deep and really hurts my feelings, you are just a cyber bully ........ and you accuse me of acting like I'm 12 years old .........