The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #1451
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Decent but not stellar effort tonight. They came out strong but slipped in the late 1st and the 2nd. Solid in the third. PP and PK both good.....still need to get better 5 on 5, Ottawa got the better of us there but it was certainly a better performance than against NYI. I'd give it a B overall......I'll take the W. the red flags are still kinda there tho.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 05-14-2013 at 10:31 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #1452
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
The losing goal as seen in Toronto:

Thank you so much for this!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #1453
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
I actually HATE two teams in this league. I hate the Canucks and I hate the Maple Leafs. I now love the Boston Bruins for crushing both their dreams in the past two years.
I hate the Canucks and the Red Wings... I guess we're kinda similar, lol.

It just happens to be that Bertuzzi played for both of them, but I'd hate any team Bertuzzi plays for as we'll.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #1454
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
Name one ****ing time, I've puffed my chest. Go back over the years and rarely do I even comment during a series.

Ovie is your captain and was held to 1goal at the same time Cally was bashed by the Caps announcers for not being able to score but hit everything. Ironic?

Rangers were the LEAST penalized team and you complain, Ovie should have had a boarding for his hit on Mac but nothing was called.

Your team has a captain that cares only about himself....the Stephan goal shows it all, even if he tried, he stops that shot.

Oh please give me a break. You know how you say I don't understand the rangers org? Well you don't understand the caps organization. They won't win being the Washington Ovechkins. He single handedly got them into the playoffs.

It's Backstrom and Johansson that you can say "don't care" or how about Brouwer show up when he talks about Semin disappearing?

Please spare me. If the calls were the other way around, you would be so livid. Don't give me that BS, you got away with so much **** after it was 2-0 series. I wonder why...

Anyways, it's all done with and the caps should have overcome it. They are losers for not doing so.

But make no mistake, your bull **** bunker hockey is not sustainable. Enjoy the last few games you have.

I tried to be respectful, but your hate of the caps gets in the way. So enjoy those extra few games; lundqvist can't win every game for you.

The Rangers are the exact type of team you want to avoid in the 1st round because all that shot blocking, bunker crap can work for a round but after you run Girardi and McDonagh into the ground, well, then it's all over and the floodgates open.

Boston softened us up last year and we in turn did that to you and the devils took advantage. We will see how you hang this round.

Captain loaf got some vicious shots on your boys. Wonder what will happen when Lucic and company pile it on.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #1455
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

well the wings got bent over and used in game 1. about what i expected but we'll see how game 2 goes.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #1456
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
I hate the Canucks and the Red Wings... I guess we're kinda similar, lol.

It just happens to be that Bertuzzi played for both of them, but I'd hate any team Bertuzzi plays for as we'll.
Same here! He should have never been able to play in the NHL again after the hit on Steve Moore! And obviously I hate the Wings.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #1457
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Lol at the wings...did they forget there was a game tonight?
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #1458
Aftermath
Creep

Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

I want to see the Wings get pulverized. I hate them and I hate listening to their fans on the radio, they know nothing about hockey and are spoiled to have a team as well managed as the Wings.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:27 AM   #1459
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post

Oh please give me a break. You know how you say I don't understand the rangers org? Well you don't understand the caps organization. They won't win being the Washington Ovechkins. He single handedly got them into the playoffs.

It's Backstrom and Johansson that you can say "don't care" or how about Brouwer show up when he talks about Semin disappearing?

Please spare me. If the calls were the other way around, you would be so livid. Don't give me that BS, you got away with so much **** after it was 2-0 series. I wonder why...

Anyways, it's all done with and the caps should have overcome it. They are losers for not doing so.

But make no mistake, your bull **** bunker hockey is not sustainable. Enjoy the last few games you have.

I tried to be respectful, but your hate of the caps gets in the way. So enjoy those extra few games; lundqvist can't win every game for you.

The Rangers are the exact type of team you want to avoid in the 1st round because all that shot blocking, bunker crap can work for a round but after you run Girardi and McDonagh into the ground, well, then it's all over and the floodgates open.

Boston softened us up last year and we in turn did that to you and the devils took advantage. We will see how you hang this round.

Captain loaf got some vicious shots on your boys. Wonder what will happen when Lucic and company pile it on.
I bet I know the Caps and their management way better than you, let's leave it at that.

The Rangers were the LEAST penalized team this season and the Caps had the best power play, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the easiest way to beat them is to not take penalties.....

Fovie taking "vicious" cheap shots is fine, kept him from having the puck....

Always an excuse.....it was a good series like the one last year but all Caps fans, management, and players blame the refs. Perhaps if you focused on not taking retaliation penalties and the game, you'd still be playing.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #1460
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I bet I know the Caps and their management way better than you, let's leave it at that.

The Rangers were the LEAST penalized team this season and the Caps had the best power play, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the easiest way to beat them is to not take penalties.....

Fovie taking "vicious" cheap shots is fine, kept him from having the puck....

Always an excuse.....it was a good series like the one last year but all Caps fans, management, and players blame the refs. Perhaps if you focused on not taking retaliation penalties and the game, you'd still be playing.
Lol @ know more than me about the caps. Stick to your rainjahs; your obsession with the caps is pathetic.

Anyway; not worth arguing. I'll sit back, relax and laugh at how pissed off you get over the next week or so.

And as always with your reading comprehension I mentioned they were losers for not overcoming the calls but keep making up **** that justifies that "everyone is making excuses."

Oh man it's going to be fun to see your reaction coming soon; good luck!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #1461
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Lol @ know more than me about the caps. Stick to your rainjahs; your obsession with the caps is pathetic.

Anyway; not worth arguing. I'll sit back, relax and laugh at how pissed off you get over the next week or so.

And as always with your reading comprehension I mentioned they were losers for not overcoming the calls but keep making up **** that justifies that "everyone is making excuses."

Oh man it's going to be fun to see your reaction coming soon; good luck!
Ah, you have good friends that work for the Caps too, good for you.

I don't get pissed when my teams lose.....sorry to burst your bubble. I rarely gloat (unless it's against Socal)....I understand how hard it is for a team to win a championship in any sport so if they put up the effort and still lose that's life.

There are more important things than sports in life.
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #1462
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:

I don't get pissed when my teams lose.....sorry to burst your bubble. I rarely gloat (unless it's against Socal)....I understand how hard it is for a team to win a championship in any sport so if they put up the effort and still lose that's life.

Such as?

Old 05-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #1463
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Such as?
me being awesome and you not being awesome
Old 05-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #1464
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:

I was completely respectful until you pulled the whole torts crap on me when all I did was talk about it in hypothetical scenario.

I had nothing against you until that point, then you ignited the whole thing.

No sour grapes. I have mentioned numerous times I didnt think caps were good but I also don't believe in your style so just speaking the truth that you will be eliminated soon.

It's cool that you have friends that work for caps; maybe I'll write up an exam and we can go over it over PM. I'll be curious as to what you know on certain topics.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #1465
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
I was completely respectful until you pulled the whole torts crap on me when all I did was talk about it in hypothetical scenario.

I had nothing against you until that point, then you ignited the whole thing.

No sour grapes. I have mentioned numerous times I didnt think caps were good but I also don't believe in your style so just speaking the truth that you will be eliminated soon.

It's cool that you have friends that work for caps; maybe I'll write up an exam and we can go over it over PM. I'll be curious as to what you know on certain topics.
Not a problem, my issue with you was about Torts. The Rangers could have been swept and there was 0 chance he would be fired. If he they were swept and then started the next season off poorly, that may have been the case.

I'd be more than willing to take a look at it and talk to my buddy but if it's anything too inside, then I don't think he'd want to respond.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #1466
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Not a problem, my issue with you was about Torts. The Rangers could have been swept and there was 0 chance he would be fired. If he they were swept and then started the next season off poorly, that may have been the case.

I'd be more than willing to take a look at it and talk to my buddy but if it's anything too inside, then I don't think he'd want to respond.
Lol, I wasn't even asking you to provide me with anything from your buddy was just curious how you would respond to a few questions regarding management and trades

But don't worry it's ok, I thought so...

And with torts we will never know unless you are there with Sather, messier and rest of mgmt. So why you are trying so hard to attack a hypothetical is beyond me.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #1467
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Lol, I wasn't even asking you to provide me with anything from your buddy was just curious how you would respond to a few questions regarding management and trades

But don't worry it's ok, I thought so...

And with torts we will never know unless you are there with Sather, messier and rest of mgmt. So why you are trying so hard to attack a hypothetical is beyond me.
Torts is a sore point with me.....

Feel free to send me the questions, the worst he can say is "I cannot comment"
Old 05-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #1468
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Finkle be sure not to tell him about the whole tranny thing with Fovie.

Oops.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 05-16-2013 at 03:28 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #1469
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
me being awesome and you not being awesome
Hey Finkle, this is Torts in HS...

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #1470
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Hey Finkle, this is Torts in HS...

More awesomer than the Pens coach.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #1471
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Sharks up 3-2 with less than 3 mins left..commit a couple penalties to give LA a 5-3 and the Kings respond with quick back to back goals to win the game.

I wonder if 24 was at the game tonight...it must have been epic seeing it live at Staples.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #1472
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Sharks up 3-2 with less than 3 mins left..commit a couple penalties to give LA a 5-3 and the Kings respond with quick back to back goals to win the game.

I wonder if 24 was at the game tonight...it must have been epic seeing it live at Staples.
I was there.... I came.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #1473
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:

It was glorious!

Old 05-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #1474
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

oooof...that was one hell of a choke job.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #1475
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
oooof...that was one hell of a choke job.
Its an annual thing with the Sharks.

They have the talent and makeup to win a cup (I picked them to win the cup several times in the last few years), but they can never get it done. They just lack the IT factor.