The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #151
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
No explanation is necessary. The monks told me not to waste my energy on bad people.
So you have no explanation and your boyish anger problem is again resurfacing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #152
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,365

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So you have no explanation and your boyish anger problem is again resurfacing.
Like I said, I don't feel like wasting energy on people who clearly aren't worth it. That doesn't mean I couldn't explain myself, nor does it indicate an anger issue. I just find you to be a reprehensible human being without any redeeming quality worth mentioning. Sorry. Wait, not sorry.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #153
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Like I said, I don't feel like wasting energy on people who clearly aren't worth it. That doesn't mean I couldn't explain myself, nor does it indicate an anger issue. I just find you to be a reprehensible human being without any redeeming quality worth mentioning. Sorry. Wait, not sorry.
If you have no wish to explain yourself, why get on a thread and make the assertion to begin with? Are you here to discuss topics or take lame cheap shots at people?

You're making **** up and hiding that you couldn't back up your silly point (which was clearly and solely a cloaked cheap-shot because you're an eternal sore ass) by sitting on your high chair and looking down your snout.

I was born at night, but not last night. You had no point to make to begin with. You were just b****y.

If your ass is that sore for that long, consider Ben Gay.

Why on earth would a grown adult be a sore ass over people giving him back a taste of his own medicine, anyway? Get over it and move on.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #154
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,365

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

More Blacks Voted Than Whites In 2012 (And Other Voting Demographic Info)

Backing up what I had already said earlier.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #155
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 37,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
College kids will be on there parents insurance,so college kids for the most part have nothing to worry about.
no because parents that are low wage will be sent to the exchanges also. You are kidding yourself. Obviously rich kids are set.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #156
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,365

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
If you have no wish to explain yourself, why get on a thread and make the assertion to begin with? Are you here to discuss topics or take lame cheap shots at people?

You're making **** up and hiding that you couldn't back up your silly point (which was clearly and solely a cloaked cheap-shot because you're an eternal sore ass) by sitting on your high chair and looking down your snout.

I was born at night, but not last night. You had no point to make to begin with. You were just b****y.

If your ass is that sore for that long, consider Ben Gay.

Why on earth would a grown adult be a sore ass over people giving him back a taste of his own medicine, anyway? Get over it and move on.
I'm not sore about anything. I am just telling you like it is. You happen to not like it. You are the one getting all flustered. I'm sitting here laughing.

If you can't do your own research (like you asked Houghtam to do in another thread) on why colleges would be cutting people's hours in order to not have to pay them benefits, that is your own fault. It is a pretty self-evident answer for anyone with a brain in there head. In fact, there was chatter a page back or so on why businesses are doing such. Universities and colleges this day in age are all about profit. Put two and two together.

As far as your article goes, it was referencing a small community college. It may not generate enough revenue to be able to afford providing those benefits for workers, though I'm almost certain that full-time workers there already get those benefits. It was referencing part-timers who don't get those benefits now, but would have to under the ACA.

I am not sure what their enrollment is, I am not sure what their budget is and I have no idea what kind of monetary intake they have going in. What they do with their resources is unknown to me. I'd have to see all the figures to be able to see where they feel they would come up short because of it.

At the end of the day, the line of thought you took (trying to say that University systems are absent from greedy people) in attempt go against what I said was myopically stupid.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #157
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 
The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
That's a surprise. I thought the first time would have been 2008.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #158
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I'm not sore about anything. I am just telling you like it is. You happen to not like it. You are the one getting all flustered. I'm sitting here laughing.
Every time someone says something you don't like about your sophomoric behavior, you insist you are sitting there laughing when your behavior (thread stalking) indicates anger. Every time you're obviously ticked off, you deny it. Everyone who knows you knows you do this.

As I stated, why make a claim and bail from a thread without discussing it? It's retarded, and you're trying to shift the burden away from the person making the claim onto others. Garbage.

Seriously. Get something for your sore ass.

If I were "flustered," suffice it to say I'd be acting like you and going about thread stalking with childish cheap shots. That's beneath me, and you're beneath me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #159
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,365

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
If I were "flustered," suffice it to say I'd be acting like you and going about thread stalking with childish cheap shots. That's beneath me, and you're beneath me.
But you are flustered. You are the one who continuously gripes, wallows in delusion and tries to play Internet Psychologist and Junior Detective. Yes, all of us here are laughing at you because nobody here takes you seriously and nobody ever will. Why you continue to waste your time on a forum community that really isn't interested in what you have to say is beyond me. Same here as elsewhere, I'd assume.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #160
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
But you are flustered. You are the one who continuously gripes, wallows in delusion and tries to play Internet Psychologist and Junior Detective. Yes, all of us here are laughing at you because nobody here takes you seriously and nobody ever will. Why you continue to waste your time on a forum community that really isn't interested in what you have to say is beyond me. Same here as elsewhere, I'd assume.
Right, right. I'm not the one with 19,000 posts at multiple Broncos forums. Some of us actually have a life and don't live in mommy's basement. Bottom line yet again: You're ticked off at me solely because I gave you back what you dished out and you're sucking your thumb. You go so far in your enraged acts of vengeance that you search the forums for personal tidbits to use as weapons. People return fire? You cry foul.

You should be happy, you get away with a lot of crap here. Negative reputations bombing, thread stalking, wishing others dead, etc.

I've encountered many tantrum throwing immature internet males in my life. If you think you're hot and original, you're seriously deluded. You're standard issue.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #161
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,365

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

05-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Remove user from ignore list
nyuk nyuk
This message is hidden because nyuk nyuk is on your ignore list.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #162
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

LMFAO! SCREENSHOT.

It's okay guys - Req is "laughing." Let us all laugh with him.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #163
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
All that means is that whites still hold voting power in this country and white apathy gives elections to Democrats. This of course goes to show how this "Latino power" was pure DNC masturbatory propaganda mill fluff.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #164
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,365

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Still didn't read.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #165
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,637
Default

Quote:
...the GOP Obama faces is arguably the most partisan, factional and deranged that it has been since I started observing it in the mid-1980s. Zero votes for a modest stimulus in the worst recession since the 1930s right after a new president’s astounding electoral victory? Total, hysterical and futile opposition to healthcare reform – rather than working to make it better? Mitch McConnell’s entire strategy of simply denying Obama a second term, regardless of what he did or did not do (and failing)?

If you want to be obstructionist douches in the American system, oppose everything and anything Obama wants in the House, and demand a 60 vote super-majority to pass anything in the Senate, then that is your prerogative. But the GOP is offering nothing constructive on healthcare, nothing that can seriously be accomplished in a two-party system on the debt and entitlements, nothing but Captain Hindsight on Syria, and nothing on climate change, or gay rights. Nothing. The few of them who have championed immigration reform are going to face a storm of hostility from their base – and will endure a media hazing from the “conservative” media industrial complex.
http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2013/...enghazi-party/
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #166
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Thanks for the Daily Douche. We always cared what that deranged nut bag has to say. Det be good sheeeet, mang!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #167
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Still didn't read.
You've got me on ignore, buddy!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #168
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Thanks for the Daily Douche. We always cared what that deranged nut bag has to say. Det be good sheeeet, mang!
Speaking of "deranged nut bags"...

And excellent use of ad hominem, one of the most useful tools of the ignorant. Which practically makes you an ad hominem professional! When not ducking questions and obfuscating you're either attacking the messenger or straw men!
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #169
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Speaking of "deranged nut bags"...

And excellent use of ad hominem, one of the most useful tools of the ignorant. Which practically makes you an ad hominem professional! When not ducking questions and obfuscating you're either attacking the messenger or straw men!
Except when you use it, of course. Sullivan is a liberal douche, period. Just like you call Limbaugh a conservative douche. Of course when you say it, it's a valid observation.

As usual, your intellect shines for us all...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #170
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Except when you use it, of course. Sullivan is a liberal douche, period. Just like you call Limbaugh a conservative douche. Of course when you say it, it's a valid observation.
Once again a profound failure to address the message but instead attack the messenger. Oh, that and the fact that Sullivan isn't a "liberal", but then you don't really have even a basic understanding of what "liberal" and "conservative" mean so this isn't terribly surprising.

Instead of spinning and dodging, why don't you man up and tell us what you disagree with in the comments from Sullivan I posted?
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #171
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Once again a profound failure to address the message but instead attack the messenger. Oh, that and the fact that Sullivan isn't a "liberal", but then you don't really have even a basic understanding of what "liberal" and "conservative" mean so this isn't terribly surprising.

Instead of spinning and dodging, why don't you man up and tell us what you disagree with in the comments from Sullivan I posted?
"Marxist! I know because I used to be one! And a male, too! Marxism! Stalinism!"

- Draaaaamallaaaaama
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #172
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
"Marxist! I know because I used to be one! And a male, too! Marxism! Stalinism!"

- Draaaaamallaaaaama
I love conspiracy theorists. Are you the schizophrenic up in Portland that got arrested for stalking Aurora families? He thinks the dead moviegoers are on a moon base.

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #173
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Once again a profound failure to address the message but instead attack the messenger. Oh, that and the fact that Sullivan isn't a "liberal", but then you don't really have even a basic understanding of what "liberal" and "conservative" mean so this isn't terribly surprising.

Instead of spinning and dodging, why don't you man up and tell us what you disagree with in the comments from Sullivan I posted?
I'm not in the habit of reading liberal crap.

Do you read NRA press releases, etc.? Listen to Rush Limbaugh? No?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #174
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I'm not in the habit of reading liberal crap.
You are, however, in the habit of ad hominems, dodging questions, deflection and obfuscation. I'm not sure why you challenge things you don't have the ability to formulate a coherent argument against.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #175
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
You are, however, in the habit of ad hominems, dodging questions, deflection and obfuscation. I'm not sure why you challenge things you don't have the ability to formulate a coherent argument against.
I've always enjoyed the prowess at which the common party-line liberal wields his fully automatic label gun.

Odd, it's the only gun you guys don't want to ban...

RAT TAT TAT TAT!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Denver Broncos