The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #201
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

you guys got nothing. When & if Hillary runs, she will not only win the primary pretty easily but win the presidency by a big margin. Who in the GOP is really going to challenge her. Paul? Cruz? Christie? Bush? Really? What demographic is going to walk away from the dems with those guys representing your side.
If you thought there was a big gender gap in 2012,wait until 2016 if Hillary runs.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #202
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

does anyone else find it ironic that whenever Obama decides to run guns be it Fast and Furious or some secret Benghazi meeting, it's only Americans that get killed?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #203
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
does anyone else find it ironic that whenever Obama decides to run guns be it Fast and Furious or some secret Benghazi meeting, it's only Americans that get killed?
Fast & furious also known as wide receiver under gwb. It is a practice called gun walking,started in 2006. Guess who was president in 2006.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #204
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Hundreds and hundreds of murdered Mexican victims of Fast & Furious weapons disagree with you.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #205
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
you guys got nothing. When & if Hillary runs, she will not only win the primary pretty easily but win the presidency by a big margin. Who in the GOP is really going to challenge her. Paul? Cruz? Christie? Bush? Really? What demographic is going to walk away from the dems with those guys representing your side.
If you thought there was a big gender gap in 2012,wait until 2016 if Hillary runs.
Cruz is a perfect illustration that the only way to rise to the top of the GOP is to double down on the Right Wing crazy. That will get him through the primary, but in the general we're talking burnt toast.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #206
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Hopeless, clueless bunch grasping at straws....get ready for your next beat down.

It may come earlier than you think, people are sick and tired of republican obstructionist policies...............2014
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #207
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Isn't it fitting that peace speaks nothing of Americans who risked their lives working in a foreign country and were murdered but only of partisan politics.

I can honestly say that I don't give a **** who runs for President next. My concern is why these brave Americans were abandoned in a foreign country and allowed to be murdered. Why we did nothing and then tried so hard to cover the facts and straight up lie about the truth.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #208
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
Isn't it fitting that peace speaks nothing of Americans who risked their lives working in a foreign country and were murdered but only of partisan politics.

I can honestly say that I don't give a **** who runs for President next. My concern is why these brave Americans were abandoned in a foreign country and allowed to be murdered. Why we did nothing and then tried so hard to cover the facts and straight up lie about the truth.

Abandoned, lied, we did nothing, covered up facts.............

How many Congressional hearings do you clowns need ?

Quit watching Fox News...............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #209
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Cruz is a perfect illustration that the only way to rise to the top of the GOP is to double down on the Right Wing crazy. That will get him through the primary, but in the general we're talking burnt toast.
Is that a racist statement? You saying Cruz is crazy because he's Hispanic?
Old 05-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #210
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Where was your outrage when our brave American soldiers risked their lives in a foreign country and were murdered by the thousands...all for a lie?

You mock the meaning of caring. You care when it's convenient for you.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #211
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Abandoned, lied, we did nothing, covered up facts.............

How many Congressional hearings do you clowns need ?

Quit watching Fox News...............
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22483768

There's new evidence, obtained by ABC, that the Obama administration did deliberately purge references to "terrorism" from accounts of the attack on the Benghazi diplomatic mission, which killed four people including the US ambassador to Libya.

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news...ng-attack?lite

A small team of Special Forces operatives was ready to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi last year after Libyan insurgents attacked the U.S. mission there, but was told it was not authorized to board the flight by regional military commanders, according to a career State Department official scheduled to testify before Congress on Wednesday.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #212
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Where was your outrage when our brave American soldiers risked their lives in a foreign country and were murdered by the thousands...all for a lie?

You mock the meaning of caring. You care when it's convenient for you.
I risked my life in a foreign country many times. I was on a small base in the middle of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I couldn't imagine how it would have felt to be attacked knowing nobody was coming to help us.

We disagree on the war in Iraq. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't assume to know what I care and don't care about.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #213
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I risked my life in a foreign country many times. I was on a small base in the middle of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I couldn't imagine how it would have felt to be attacked knowing nobody was coming to help us.

We disagree on the war in Iraq. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't assume to know what I care and don't care about.
What's to disagree about? The lies are all well-documented.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use a national tragedy as a political tool while looking the other way when it suits you.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #214
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use a national tragedy as a political tool while looking the other way when it suits you.
You don't know WTF you're talking about. Are my facts too much for you that you have to resort to attacking me?
Old 05-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #215
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:

Hilary ordered the ambassador to Banghazi. Questions are arising as to why.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #216
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

This is far from over.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #217
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You don't know WTF you're talking about. Are my facts too much for you that you have to resort to attacking me?
BS. Me pointing out that you're an idiot would be an attack.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #218
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:

Where are all your tears for the troops fighting in Afghanistan? There are none. You don't give a damn about them, those who died in Iraq or those murdered in Benghazi.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:07 AM   #219
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Where are all your tears for the troops fighting in Afghanistan? There are none. You don't give a damn about them, those who died in Iraq or those murdered in Benghazi.
Partisan. Purely partisan.

We go to war on forged documents, and when an FBI investigation opened, your administration outed a CIA agent.

How does it feel to dance on the graves of the dead when your boy is in office?

Last edited by houghtam; 05-11-2013 at 05:28 AM..
Old 05-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #220
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You're FOS, you can't defend dubya,so your only attack is to pretend hougtam hates the the troops.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #221
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The liberals wanted to know from 2000-2008 any dead soldier or American serving in the ME, every day news and the why and how or whose fault. Since 2009, they and especially their media, have lost all interest all of a sudden and don't want to know. But oh, worrying about our troops has nothing to do with politics. You'd think even they would tire of their own nonstop hypocrisy, but I guess not.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #222
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Partisan. Purely partisan.

We go to war on forged documents, and when an FBI investigation opened, your administration outed a CIA agent.

How does it feel to dance on the graves of the dead when your boy is in office?
It's incredible to me that so many of you are still fixated on the left / right game. When are you going to realize you no longer chose your president, whom ever is in office will be the globalists hand picked stooge. This time they decided to give you a black one knowing if you complained half the country would call you racist. Before that they gave you an idiot just to see how you would react. You are being played and it is so easy that they have zero respect or fear of you and are supremely confidant they will soon have their one world government and your enslavement will be complete. That is when the soft kill going on now will be stepped up to an obvious round up and hard kill.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #223
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It's incredible to me that so many of you are still fixated on the left / right game. When are you going to realize you no longer chose your president, whom ever is in office will be the globalists hand picked stooge. This time they decided to give you a black one knowing if you complained half the country would call you racist. Before that they gave you an idiot just to see how you would react. You are being played and it is so easy that they have zero respect or fear of you and are supremely confidant they will soon have their one world government and your enslavement will be complete. That is when the soft kill going on now will be stepped up to an obvious round up and hard kill.
When? Have you determined a date yet? It didn't happen "next Tuesday" a few months ago like you promised.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #224
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

It’s like a man calling 911 when his house is on fire and his family is trapped inside. The Fire Chief responds with tell the fire trucks to stand down because they wouldn’t get there in time to save anyone. Oh and we will change the taking points from a house fire to a mass suicide.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #225
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
When? Have you determined a date yet? It didn't happen "next Tuesday" a few months ago like you promised.

Just remember when you find yourself enslaved that it was your denial (and that of others) that allowed so few to enslave so many. You were warned and still you scoffed at what was happening right in front of your eyes.