The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #9
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
they have the cap space, and trade bait necessary to make that happen. it just depends on whether the Kroenke's are content to sit back and have a really deep no stars team that flames out in the playoffs. it is a little like the Rockies situation for the Nuggets now. the regular season is great, they win at a 95% rate at home, and sell a **** load of ticket, and really the fans don't expect Denver to win or really compete for a championship. so laying out money for superstars isn't necessary because the fans don't expect to win much anyway. just like the Rockies. why spend a fortune when ticket sales are great even for a typically terrible team.
Business wise I expect them to follow Rockies plan. Not enough fans care to voice their displeasure or not show up to push change. They will play the young team development 57 win season card for next year only minor moves.

While its not life or death for me. I feel for the real diehards here that deserve so much more from the Nuggets org be Bronco like not Rockies like.

Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 05-07-2013 at 01:59 PM..
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote