The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #951
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Manu Ginobili drains a clutch 3 point shot that should win the game for the Spurs.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #952
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
so beautiful

Yes he makes us short people proud lol....Nate is insane.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #953
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Manu Ginobili drains a clutch 3 point shot that should win the game for the Spurs.
So didn't think it was going from the arc it had on it ...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #954
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

wow, they choked that game away.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #955
Drunken.Broncoholic

What a ****ing game. Unbelievable.

Ginobili does a bonehead long 3 to miss. Then hits the game winner.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #956
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Spurs win 129-127....excellent game.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #957
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
Yes he makes us short people proud lol....Nate is insane.
if the Bulls somehow win that series i am calling him the King Slayer
Old 05-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #958
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Insane game tonight. I felt a little better about the Nuggets, I must admit. The Warriors can play, although their youth shows not being able to close out games.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #959
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
That screeching female Spurs fan needs a boot to her fur box to shut her up.
I had to mute the tv because of her
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #960
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
if the Bulls somehow win that series i am calling him the King Slayer
Game 2 will be interesting. You'll see a much more focused Miami team. They seemed a bit out if sorts
Old 05-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #961
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Game 2 will be interesting. You'll see a much more focused Miami team. They seemed a bit out if sorts
Gotta give credit to the Bulls last night. This series looks like its going to be interesting. Can't wait till Wednesday.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #962
bronco_diesel
giddy-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Insane game tonight. I felt a little better about the Nuggets, I must admit. The Warriors can play, although their youth shows not being able to close out games.
I think if the Warriors had Bogut all year, they would have been a 55-57 win team.
bronco_diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #963
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco_diesel View Post
I think if the Warriors had Bogut all year, they would have been a 55-57 win team.
I don't know about that. Being in Cali I get to watch them all year. Players are just stepping up at the right time. Green Barnes and Thompson did not shoot that way all year. Basically had to force Thompson to drive the lane cause he was always too timid to do it. They are just playin great ball.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #964
bronco_diesel
giddy-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I don't know about that. Being in Cali I get to watch them all year. Players are just stepping up at the right time. Green Barnes and Thompson did not shoot that way all year. Basically had to force Thompson to drive the lane cause he was always too timid to do it. They are just playin great ball.
You might be right. I do know, they are peaking at the right time...and getting a healthy Bogut is not hurting them.

I was afraid the Nuggs peaked during their 15 game stretch. Looks like they did.
bronco_diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:15 AM   #965
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco_diesel View Post
You might be right. I do know, they are peaking at the right time...and getting a healthy Bogut is not hurting them.

I was afraid the Nuggs peaked during their 15 game stretch. Looks like they did.
It looked like Bogut was grimacing a little last night. Curry playing 58 minutes you could tell his legs were gone on the missed jumpers in the 4th and on. That team is firing on all cylinders right now but if those 2 start to labor it could spell trouble. But damn when they get going everything just goes in the basket. Spurs were very fortunate to come back in that game without duncan. Spurs need to get this 2nd win before goin to Oakland.

The nugs needed an outside shot and he got injured. I would've loved to see how that series wouldve played out if gallinari played. There were winnable games there.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #966
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
they weren't off, they did the same thing they always do. they think their opponent is inferior and so they felt they had the game in the bag and the Bulls would lay down for them.

they got punched in the mouth and couldn't withstand the heart of the Bulls.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #967
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Heat have only lost 3x since the Superbowl

twice to the Bulls...

I would LOVE to see Rose game 3 back home that would be so cool
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #968
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Looks like maven had to work late last night so I'm sure that's why he didn't post anything.

Seems legit.

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #969
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Heat have only lost 3x since the Superbowl

twice to the Bulls...

I would LOVE to see Rose game 3 back home that would be so cool
Wishful thinking since Rose's vagina still has sand in it.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #970
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
they weren't off, they did the same thing they always do. they think their opponent is inferior and so they felt they had the game in the bag and the Bulls would lay down for them.

they got punched in the mouth and couldn't withstand the heart of the Bulls.
I'm not taking anything away from Chicago, they played great, but Miami was off. You think the non-Bron/Wade contingent will always shoot that badly? Their offensive sets also looked like they were trying to figure **** out.

I expect a battle on Wed. Looking forward to it.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #971
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
I'm not taking anything away from Chicago, they played great, but Miami was off. You think the non-Bron/Wade contingent will always shoot that badly? Their offensive sets also looked like they were trying to figure **** out.

the Heat always do that when they feel an opponent is beneath them. it has nothing to do with being off. they feel they can turn it on when they want to and against most teams they can.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #972
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
the Heat always do that when they feel an opponent is beneath them. it has nothing to do with being off. they feel they can turn it on when they want to and against most teams they can.
This is an odd argument because you have no clue of their mindset. I'm just going by what I saw. They didn't look like themselves. That could be because they were rusty. It could be because chicago gave them fits. It could be that they thought they could roll, or it could be a combination of the three.

All I know is they were off. Thats all I'm saying. If chicago slays the Giant, then we can create the narrative. Until then, the jury is out.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #973
OrangeSe7en

Quote:

Actually, LeBrons statline was in line with what is typical for him.

Yeah, the deck is stacked in Miami's favor based on talent. But you could also say that if Belinelli and Teague get a handle on moving the ball up the court, it will take away some of Miami's turnovers. Miami had a lot of turnovers from trapping.

Game 2 is a huge game. Miami really needs it but so does Chicago. Miami won't want to fall in a hole losing two games at home while Chicago can't really afford to concede games. I've heard suggestions that the Bulls "got the split they wanted". I really doubt that. That's a luxury they don't have with the Heat. The Bulls need to compete every game.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #974
OrangeSe7en

Quote:
Boozer was actually the best player for us vs Miami this season. he averaged 19-15 against them this year.
Gibson plays really good defense and is finally healthy so matching up against Bosh or James fit him on offense and D.

there is a big difference between Deng and Butler though.
Thibs rode Jimmy like he usually rides Deng. but Deng fully healthy doesn't allow LeBron to get those 2 and 1's he got off of Jimmy.
Deng is a slasher and cutter on O and that's where he thrives, he can shoot but it's not his specialty. Jimmy has the best pure shooting stroke on the Bulls but he rarely got PT because Thibs doesn't like to play rookies and will only trust them after they've done well in practice and then play well in games.

You act like you're the only one who likes the Bulls.

If the Bulls amnestied Boozer, I would have no problem with it. The guy accumulates stats but a lot of it's fluff. And it's offset by the fact that he offsets it with stupid fouls and an intense desire to be worthless on defense (aside from rebounding, which involves accumulating stats).

Like I said, the differences between Deng and Butler aren't so glaring that it's worth getting into a big thing over. But I stand by what I said, I feel Butler has more lateral quickness. He's also better at finishing at the rim than Deng, even though slashing to the basket is part of Deng's game. Butler is younger and has more athleticism. Deng is older and taller and probably has advantages that are in line with someone who is more experienced and taller.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #975
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSe7en View Post
You act like you're the only one who likes the Bulls.

If the Bulls amnestied Boozer, I would have no problem with it. The guy accumulates stats but a lot of it's fluff. And it's offset by the fact that he offsets it with stupid fouls and an intense desire to be worthless on defense (aside from rebounding, which involves accumulating stats).

Like I said, the differences between Deng and Butler aren't so glaring that it's worth getting into a big thing over. But I stand by what I said, I feel Butler has more lateral quickness. He's also better at finishing at the rim than Deng, even though slashing to the basket is part of Deng's game. Butler is younger and has more athleticism. Deng is older and taller and probably has advantages that are in line with someone who is more experienced and taller.
not acting like i'm the only one who likes the Bulls. i just agree with you and i stated why.
as far as amnestying goes that's not going to happen. that's part of the reason why the Bulls FO was so supportive of Boozer earlier on this season.

besides, Mirotic won't come over til 2014 or later so they're not going to pay Boozer to go away and not have a replacement.