The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > The Tailgate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
RobBronco1977
pain & joy for 30 years

Thanks Phyllis!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default Broncos at Cowboys - Oct 6th

Any Bronco fans in The Big D. Six of us will be driving down from Hot Springs, AR and would like to find some fellow orange blooded people to hang out with.
RobBronco1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBronco1977 View Post
Any Bronco fans in The Big D. Six of us will be driving down from Hot Springs, AR and would like to find some fellow orange blooded people to hang out with.
That stadium will be 1/4 ORANGE--GUARANTEED! i'm working on a luxury suite....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #3
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Do people know if there'll be tickets for this on general sale or will I have to go through Stub.com?

Six of my friends and I are converging on Dallas for this one, we'll be travelling from a mix of Ireland, England, Australia and Colombia. Can't wait.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #4
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
Do people know if there'll be tickets for this on general sale or will I have to go through Stub.com?

Six of my friends and I are converging on Dallas for this one, we'll be travelling from a mix of Ireland, England, Australia and Colombia. Can't wait.
I asked my friend to get us tickets because he goes to Cowboy games. He said Stubhub is the place he visits.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

I'll be there with about 6 of my buds that are Cowgirl fans, plus my dad (also a cowboys fan).

I'm used to it, don't feel bad. It's how I grew up. We should destroy them anyway, am I right?
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #6
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I asked my friend to get us tickets because he goes to Cowboy games. He said Stubhub is the place he visits.
Thanks.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #7
sportfantic

Default Broncos Cowboys Stub Hub

When is the best time to buy on stub hub for Cowboys games? Is it smart to wait a week or less or do prices hold pretty steady. Prices are really high right now but I assume they will come down somewhat.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #8
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
I'll be there with about 6 of my buds that are Cowgirl fans, plus my dad (also a cowboys fan).

I'm used to it, don't feel bad. It's how I grew up. We should destroy them anyway, am I right?
I wouldn't say destroy in the cards I think Cowboys will be pretty good this yr. But Broncos have a great shot at road wins in indoor stadiums IMO. We have a good chance in Dallas for that game.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #9
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I wouldn't say destroy in the cards I think Cowboys will be pretty good this yr. But Broncos have a great shot at road wins in indoor stadiums IMO. We have a good chance in Dallas for that game.
Dallas will score some points but they cannot hang with Denver.

34-21 let the good times role!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #10
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfantic View Post
When is the best time to buy on stub hub for Cowboys games? Is it smart to wait a week or less or do prices hold pretty steady. Prices are really high right now but I assume they will come down somewhat.
Thjere are a lot of Broncos fans here. They might come down a little if Dallas is not playing up to expectations. But it is hard to tell. It couldn't hurt to wait until the 2nd or 3rd week as high as the prices are now.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #11
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Last year I went to the Bears @ Cowboys MNF game so I could see the new behemoth of a stadium (aka "The Deathstar") and I was able to snag two tickets day of for face value. That place, in my opinion, was about 65-70% Bears fans. It was really sad to see.

With that said, I've been to games there in the past vs the Broncos and as Bacchus stated above there are a lot of nearby Broncos fans. I'm not sure you'd have the same luck buying tickets day of through the Cowboys website. I'll probably be flying in (If I haven't relocated back to there by then) and I wouldn't risk that. Im rambling.. I'll stop.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #12
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

i live near dallas and trying to score some tickets myself. if the boyz suck, i expect the tickets will farely be cheap. if the boyz are good, prices will be high. many cowboy fans are just there for the wine and cheese
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #13
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTiger View Post
i live near dallas and trying to score some tickets myself. if the boyz suck, i expect the tickets will farely be cheap. if the boyz are good, prices will be high. many cowboy fans are just there for the wine and cheese
October is still too early to tell. So I imagine the fans will think the cowgirls are good, you know before their December swoon.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: