The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #326
ncjmirabile
Spiderman 3's Gwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Meanwhile Tim was thrown in midseason in a lockout year, found himself handed the fewest passing calls of any QB in the league, and when he did get to throw (when he wasn't hopelessly behind late in the 4th) it was usually out of some goofball high-school looking 2-receiver set that resembled nothing like anything he'd ever played out of.
I would be curious to see if you could break down the plays he ran at Florida for me and the offense he ran at Nease High School.

I remember seeing Denver running inside and outside zone runs. I saw the gun zone formation and jet sweeps. Those plays certainly weren't staples of McDaniels offense.
ncjmirabile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #327
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I've only seen this one, pointing to the media, but have heard people talk about how Obama called Jason Collins to praise him for being so "brave" to come out of the closet.

Yep, sure takes a lot of bravery to stand up as a member of the most popular religion in the country. :roll:

The Christian persecution complex is absolutely remarkable.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #328
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I've only seen this one, pointing to the media, but have heard people talk about how Obama called Jason Collins to praise him for being so "brave" to come out of the closet.

at whoever did this. Talk about completely whiffing on the plot. Tebow is far from the first christian in major professional sports. On the contrary, 57% of post game interviews start with thanks to "the man upstairs" & jesus christ.

A swing and a miss.

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 05-04-2013 at 12:08 PM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #329
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Cowboys | Not interested in Tim Tebow
Sat, 04 May 2013 11:21:33 -0700

Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said the team is not interested in free-agent QB Tim Tebow (Jets) because they are happy with QB Kyle Orton as their backup quarterback.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2SNKsagTk

That Damn Orton
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #330
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

Quote:
Yep, sure takes a lot of bravery to stand up as a member of the most popular religion in the country. :roll:

The Christian persecution complex is absolutely remarkable.
way to miss the point. the MSM loves a story about a gay athlete. who knows if he ever in his life got harrased or bullied for it.im pretty sure he didnt or we would have heard about it. but he still got a phone call from obama.
i dont give a rats behind if he's gay, straight,furry, swinger, or w/ever. why do we need to know or care about it? check me if im wrong but the only religion that really really hates and really persecutes homosexuals are the muslims.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:16 AM   #331
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
way to miss the point. the MSM loves a story about a gay athlete. who knows if he ever in his life got harrased or bullied for it.im pretty sure he didnt or we would have heard about it. but he still got a phone call from obama.
i dont give a rats behind if he's gay, straight,furry, swinger, or w/ever. why do we need to know or care about it? check me if im wrong but the only religion that really really hates and really persecutes homosexuals are the muslims.
The Catholic religion believe it is a sin and a learned behavior. No one is gay they just act that way. That's not a very healthy tolerant approach to the gay community.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #332
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
You're wrong.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #333
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
The Catholic religion believe it is a sin and a learned behavior. No one is gay they just act that way. That's not a very healthy tolerant approach to the gay community.
Believing it to be a sin is one thing....believing it to be a sin and making it a crime is another wouldn't you agree?

Feel free to continue to hold the Catholics and Protestants in contempt for not agreeing with the homosexual way of life, and feel free to continue to act like our main stream media who to give Islam a pass when it comes to how a religion treats homosexuals...... but please don't take our word on it...read it for yourself.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2011/07/i...d-be-executed/
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #334
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
You're wrong.
Please provide links or proof other than your opinion......

How many homosexuals are killed by Catholics or Protestants?
Old 05-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #335
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Please provide links or proof other than your opinion......

How many homosexuals are killed by Catholics or Protestants?
I see,you have no proof that it is Muslims alone persecuting but yet expect me to provide proof of Christians persecuting such as amending the constitution to ban equal marriage,to businesses out there refusing service to someone cause they're gay based on their Christian beliefs. Uganda,a 85% Christian nation,is/was trying to give the death penalty for homosexuality.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93I08820130419

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugand...sexuality_Bill

Last edited by peacepipe; 05-05-2013 at 01:53 PM..
Old 05-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #336
Drunken.Broncoholic

Religion forces their views and beliefs. The secular and gay community forces their views and beliefs. They all hypocrites.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #337
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Religion forces their views and beliefs. The secular and gay community forces their views and beliefs. They all hypocrites.
Some examples of secular & gay forcing their beliefs?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #338
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Some examples of secular & gay forcing their beliefs?
Really? Try putting up a manger scene during Christmas time. There's examples all over the place. Just google secular billboards and look at the examples explaining why anyone following religion is an idiot. I'm labeled a racist bigot and hater if I don't agree with gay marriage. I'm going to hell for drinking a beer and screwin a whore on a Sunday all while agreeing with the rainbow flag.

Both sides are equally annoying.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-05-2013 at 02:46 PM..
Old 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #339
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Really? Try putting up a manger scene during Christmas time. There's examples all over the place. Just google secular billboards and look at the examples explaining why anyone following religion is an idiot. I'm labeled a racist bigot and hater if I don't agree with gay marriage. I'm going to hell for drinking a beer and screwin a whore on a Sunday all while agreeing with the rainbow flag.

Both sides are equally annoying.
I see manger scenes all the time around Christmas,but I guess expecting out government be it state or fed to respect the separation of church and state or the 1st amendment is forcing our beliefs on others.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #340
bombay
Ring of Famer

When Tebow comes out of the closet that'll be brave.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #341
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
I see manger scenes all the time around Christmas,but I guess expecting out government be it state or fed to respect the separation of church and state or the 1st amendment is forcing our beliefs on others.
So where does a church lawn or private business fall into that catagory? Cause I've watched seculars stick up their own right next to these. **** that kids shouldn't see. Classy. I've watched them picket these spots. Essentially ruining it to make their points.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #342
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I see,you have no proof that it is Muslims alone persecuting but yet expect me to provide proof of Christians persecuting such as amending the constitution to ban equal marriage,to businesses out there refusing service to someone cause they're gay based on their Christian beliefs. Uganda,a 85% Christian nation,is/was trying to give the death penalty for homosexuality.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93I08820130419

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugand...sexuality_Bill
....sure buddy. Uganda is trying but hasn't.....In 2009, the Ugandan parliament considered an Anti-Homosexuality Bill which would have broadened the criminalization of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have had sex with those of the same sex under 18, with disabled people, or when the accused party is HIV-positive, or for those previously convicted of homosexuality-related offences.

The author of the bill, David Bahati, made it clear in an interview with Rachel Maddow that the law he is proposing will go through the democratic process of Uganda and be debated upon. In addition to this, Bahati believes that America should respect its sovereignty as well as the fact that Ugandan law will have jurisdiction on Ugandans only.

This controversial proposal is much different from your accusation that Christians stone homosexuals to death just for being homosexuals like Sharia law demands in Muslim nations.

however care to tell us which nations actually do execute people for being gay?

Never mind I'll save you the trouble -

Currently, the nations that prescribe capital punishment for homosexuals are Iran, Mauritania, the Republic of Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

South Sudan, the world's newest country, may become a sixth nation to do so, while, if religious extremists have their way, Uganda may become the seventh.

The death penalty also is carried out against homosexuals in certain parts of Somalia and Nigeria.

I wonder what do these nations all have in common?
Old 05-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #343
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:

I recall one kid suing to stop a benediction at his high school's graduation because he was an atheist....one ****ing kid complains and 699 others have to do without because he was "offended"...now tell me how that's not imposing your will on people?
Old 05-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #344
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Really? Try putting up a manger scene during Christmas time.
Who is prevented from doing that on their own property with their own money?

Quote:
There's examples all over the place. Just google secular billboards and look at the examples explaining why anyone following religion is an idiot.
Yeah, look at all those horrible, mean billboards, like these (the top X image results from your proposed google query):

Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #345
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I recall one kid suing to stop a benediction at his high school's graduation because he was an atheist....one ****ing kid complains and 699 others have to do without because he was "offended"...now tell me how that's not imposing your will on people?
One kid preventing the forced participation of people in a religious ceremony. He's not imposing his beliefs on others, he's preventing that problem.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #346
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
If it was a public school,he was constitutionally bound to stop it.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #347
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

Economy is in the tank and continues to worsen, unemployment rate is outrageous with people off the books not even looking for work, the fed is printing money to the point the dollar is bcoming worthless, we have no energy plan other than to throw taxpayer dollars to green companies that will go bankrupt, taxes fees and penalties are bad and getting worse. Obamacare has been called a train wreck by even those who orignally backed the bill-rates will increase for everyone, Congress can't and won't pass a budget - the President's own plan received no votes by even Democrats the last three years because its so outrageous, sequestration orignally a Presidential/Democrat idea cuts no spending only the increased rate of spending yet we are told the world will end - stupid cuts as a political ploy are used to make the public feel pain, gun runner and Beghazi are outright cover-ups, not sure we have a foreign policy other than a weak attempt at finger wagging and red lines that continue to be crossed, the first and second amendments are under attack by the politically correct, we can't say muslim extremists and terrorists don't exist yet we are continually attacked by them, when we are such as in Fort Hood it was work place violence dispite the idiot yelling Allah Akbar and giving muslim briefings, the media is complicit and fails to report anything not part of their agenda, schools teach their form of liberal morailty yet fail to produce kids that can read, write or function in society, the American public is so stupid addicted to drugs, alcohol and lustful sex that they care not to see reality. Good guys like Tebow are villanized and made to be a fool. Forgive me if I could care less about Collins and his lifestyle. Our country is in the final throws of its existance and we are forced to talk about Collins and his sexuality, Brittney without panties and Lohan missing her rehab because thats what the liberals want us focused on.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #348
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Economy is in the tank and continues to worsen, unemployment rate is outrageous with people off the books not even looking for work, the fed is printing money to the point the dollar is bcoming worthless, we have no energy plan other than to throw taxpayer dollars to green companies that will go bankrupt, taxes fees and penalties are bad and getting worse. Obamacare has been called a train wreck by even those who orignally backed the bill-rates will increase for everyone, Congress can't and won't pass a budget - the President's own plan received no votes by even Democrats the last three years because its so outrageous, sequestration orignally a Presidential/Democrat idea cuts no spending only the increased rate of spending yet we are told the world will end - stupid cuts as a political ploy are used to make the public feel pain, gun runner and Beghazi are outright cover-ups, not sure we have a foreign policy other than a weak attempt at finger wagging and red lines that continue to be crossed, the first and second amendments are under attack by the politically correct, we can't say muslim extremists and terrorists don't exist yet we are continually attacked by them, when we are such as in Fort Hood it was work place violence dispite the idiot yelling Allah Akbar and giving muslim briefings, the media is complicit and fails to report anything not part of their agenda, schools teach their form of liberal morailty yet fail to produce kids that can read, write or function in society, the American public is so stupid addicted to drugs, alcohol and lustful sex that they care not to see reality. Good guys like Tebow are villanized and made to be a fool. Forgive me if I could care less about Collins and his lifestyle. Our country is in the final throws of its existance and we are forced to talk about Collins and his sexuality, Brittney without panties and Lohan missing her rehab because thats what the liberals want us focused on.
[sing]We didn't start the FI-YER! It was a always burnin' since the world's been turnin'. . . . . [/sing]
Old 05-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #349
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Throes

First they came for the grammar teachers but I did not speak out, because I was not a grammar teacher...
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #350
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
If it was a public school,he was constitutionally bound to stop it.
Oh...so he's just doing his constitutional duty?

Kind of odd you say that but mocked a poster when he said it is our constitutional duty to own guns.