The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2013, 11:15 PM   #126
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
I stand by my statement that if you have kids, you shouldn't be able to keep a gun on your property.
See, all I have to do is just quote your honest opinion to highlight your stupidity. Bless your little heart.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #127
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
See, all I have to do is just quote your honest opinion to highlight your stupidity. Bless your little heart.
Stupidity? Stupidity is claiming you need a gun to protect your home when statistics say it has no effect whatsoever. Stupidity is demeaning the parenting methods of people you don't know simply because they don't agree with you. Stupidity is comparing guns to water and marbles. Stupidity is...well, you.

There, there. There, there. Hush now, child. Hush now.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:39 PM   #128
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Stupidity? Stupidity is claiming you need a gun to protect your home when statistics say it has no effect whatsoever. Stupidity is demeaning the parenting methods of people you don't know simply because they don't agree with you. Stupidity is comparing guns to water and marbles. Stupidity is...well, you.

There, there. There, there. Hush now, child. Hush now.

Airway obstructions vs accidental gun deaths? No contest. Lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #129
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Airway obstructions vs accidental gun deaths? No contest. Lol.
They teach you intellectual dishonesty at medical school? They sure as hell didn't teach you logic or critical thought.

When the National Marble Association recommends you keep your marbles locked up, we can talk.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:01 AM   #130
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
They teach you intellectual dishonesty at medical school? They sure as hell didn't teach you logic or critical thought.

When the National Marble Association recommends you keep your marbles locked up, we can talk.
See those purple squares? They say "unintentional suffocation." That's fancy-talk for choking. Marbles are small, round, and conforming... thus they represent a typical choking hazard. Study it out. I realize that you fit this description as well, so don't get confused.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #131
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
See those purple squares? They say "unintentional suffocation." That's fancy-talk for choking. Marbles are small, round, and conforming... thus they represent a typical choking hazard. Study it out. I realize that you fit this description as well, so don't get confused.

What a dunce.

http://www.floridachildinjurylawyer....ies_firearm_g/

I wonder why lawmakers charge people with crimes when someone dies as a result of an unsecured firearm, but not for playing with marbles. Must be a plot devised by the ABA and the librul justice system to come take your guns, of course.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #132
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:

What a dunce.

http://www.floridachildinjurylawyer....ies_firearm_g/

I wonder why lawmakers charge people with crimes when someone dies as a result of an unsecured firearm, but not for playing with marbles. Must be a plot devised by the ABA and the librul justice system to come take your guns, of course.
Definitely should take away the right to keep and bear arms when children are present. They would be completely safe if only we could eliminate the risk of accidental shootings. In the meantime, keep calm and bubble up for safety.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #133
W*GS
Ring of Famer

The National Rifle Association is holding its 142nd annual meeting in downtown Houston this weekend. Here are the scheduled events:

FRIDAY, May 3

12 p.m.: Welcoming introduction video from President Obama
12:30 p.m.: Security forced to hold back squealing teenage girls in attendance as Wayne LaPierre takes stage
12:35 p.m.: Quick joke about how everyone in attendance must have passed a background check to warm up the crowd
1 p.m.: Most unconscionable words you could ever imagine met with enthusiastic cheers from thousands of people
3 p.m.: Remembrance of the victims of Sandy Hook with an extended moment of loud, scrambling excuse-making
6 p.m.: Reasoned, level-headed debate on whether the Second Amendment continues to hold relevance
SATURDAY, May 4

11:40 a.m.: Man whose face and name will someday be plastered across news websites and televisions across the nation approaches convention registration table
12 p.m.: Performance of “God Bless America” using guns with variously pitched discharges
4 p.m.: The 46 senators who voted against last month’s defeated gun control bill collect their winnings
5 p.m.: One-hour triage break to treat afternoon gun wounds
6:30 p.m.: Beaten, tied-up gun control advocates Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Pat Toomey (R-PA) lowered from roof into ravenous audience
8 p.m.: NRA/anti-NRA protest groups mixer
SUNDAY, May 5

10 a.m.: Psychological counseling booths open to let gun enthusiasts talk out their deep-seated emotional problems
11 a.m.: Kids Korner workshop featuring popular Decorate Your Own Human Silhouette Target station
12 p.m.: Crowd treated to free T-shirts fired from fully automatic T-shirt cannon with high-capacity magazine
1 p.m.: Intensive five-hour town hall discussion on mental health reform
6:30 p.m.: Man who threatened to murder the President of the United States gives rousing speech to attendees
7 p.m.: Attendees leave convention knowing they have done their duty to protect the freedom of the American people

http://www.theonion.com/articles/201...-events,32305/
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #134
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Classy new president of the NRA. Sounds a little bit like some of the goofballs in this thread!

Quote:
Alabama lawyer Jim Porter has called U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder “rabidly un-American” and proudly spews the Confederate line on the Civil War.

In a June speech, Porter noted the NRA was “started by some Yankee generals who didn’t like the way my Southern boys had the ability to shoot in what we call the ‘War of Northern Aggression.’ ” “Now y’all might call it the Civil War, but we call it the ‘War of Northern Aggression’ down South,” Porter said to the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association. He also advocates training all U.S. civilians to use standard military firearms so “they’re ready to fight tyranny.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2SFEEiyZv

TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #135
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
The National Rifle Association is holding its 142nd annual meeting in downtown Houston this weekend. Here are the scheduled events:

FRIDAY, May 3

12 p.m.: Welcoming introduction video from President Obama
12:30 p.m.: Security forced to hold back squealing teenage girls in attendance as Wayne LaPierre takes stage
12:35 p.m.: Quick joke about how everyone in attendance must have passed a background check to warm up the crowd
1 p.m.: Most unconscionable words you could ever imagine met with enthusiastic cheers from thousands of people
3 p.m.: Remembrance of the victims of Sandy Hook with an extended moment of loud, scrambling excuse-making
6 p.m.: Reasoned, level-headed debate on whether the Second Amendment continues to hold relevance
SATURDAY, May 4

11:40 a.m.: Man whose face and name will someday be plastered across news websites and televisions across the nation approaches convention registration table
12 p.m.: Performance of “God Bless America” using guns with variously pitched discharges
4 p.m.: The 46 senators who voted against last month’s defeated gun control bill collect their winnings
5 p.m.: One-hour triage break to treat afternoon gun wounds
6:30 p.m.: Beaten, tied-up gun control advocates Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Pat Toomey (R-PA) lowered from roof into ravenous audience
8 p.m.: NRA/anti-NRA protest groups mixer
SUNDAY, May 5

10 a.m.: Psychological counseling booths open to let gun enthusiasts talk out their deep-seated emotional problems
11 a.m.: Kids Korner workshop featuring popular Decorate Your Own Human Silhouette Target station
12 p.m.: Crowd treated to free T-shirts fired from fully automatic T-shirt cannon with high-capacity magazine
1 p.m.: Intensive five-hour town hall discussion on mental health reform
6:30 p.m.: Man who threatened to murder the President of the United States gives rousing speech to attendees
7 p.m.: Attendees leave convention knowing they have done their duty to protect the freedom of the American people

http://www.theonion.com/articles/201...-events,32305/
The Onion.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #136
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Classy new president of the NRA. Sounds a little bit like some of the goofballs in this thread!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2SFEEiyZv

I always loved when people called it that when I lived down there and the look on their face when I asked who fired the first shot.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #137
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I always loved when people called it that when I lived down there and the look on their face when I asked who fired the first shot.
Gotta love people proclaiming others to be anti-American whilst proudly talking about actual treason against the U.S.
Fedaykin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #138
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The Onion.
Not as satirical as one might think. Has more than a little truth to it.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #139
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
I think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.amazon.com/Master-mamba-c..._sim_sbs_hpc_5
How is that working out for you and your gay lover? Do you recommend them?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #140
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
They sell that stuff on Amazon? I must be naive.
Most of us are but obviously Fed knew right where to find them huh? I guess his wife bought that for him.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #141
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
It's not enforceable. It's just my belief. Just like you believe abortion should be banned, yet you know it never will.

As I have said before, in my experience, gun owners are just not responsible people. Maybe it's that I'm from Michigan and the responsibility you gun owners always talk about hasn't made it there yet, I dunno.

I realize that you can't come and take people's guns. That is why we are teaching our children that if they see someone with a gun who is not an identified member of law enforcement, to leave immediately. Removing yourself from the situation is the only 100% sure way to prevent an accident. Think of it as abstinence from guns.
Best way for you to protect kids would be to cut off your dick so you can't have any.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #142
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
I stand by my statement that if you have kids, you shouldn't be able to keep a gun on your property.
I wonder how well this idea would go over for families that live in Alaska or Montana where grizzly bears are the top of the food chain and kids are on the bottom.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #143
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
How is that working out for you and your gay lover? Do you recommend them?
Most of us are but obviously Fed knew right where to find them huh? I guess his wife bought that for him.
LMAO... weak sauce there bub. Are you even trying?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #144
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
LMAO... weak sauce there bub. Are you even trying?
I will try and be more creative like your small dick jokes. Ummm because you know none of us have heard those before. And no I am not really trying it just sort of spews out in a stream. You know like semen into your mouth most nights when you shower at the gym.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #145
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I will try and be more creative like your small dick jokes. Ummm because you know none of us have heard those before. And no I am not really trying it just sort of spews out in a stream. You know like semen into your mouth most nights when you shower at the gym.
Apparently my joke was more accurate than I surmised.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #146
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Fedaykin = The Seer Of Mens Cocks. Only he can surmise dick size before he even goes down on it. Fedaykin do yourself a favor and get a new talent that isn't so gay.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #147
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Fedaykin = The Seer Of Mens Cocks. Only he can surmise dick size before he even goes down on it. Fedaykin do yourself a favor and get a new talent that isn't so gay.
I really struck a nerve, didn't I?
Old 05-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #148
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
I really struck a nerve, didn't I?
The only thing you ever strike is your boyfriends ass nerves.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #149
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Originally Posted by houghtam

'Sup bi tch?

'Sup beotch?

'Sup beotch?

'Sup bi tch?

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #150
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Sup beotch!

Sup beotch?

Sup beotch?