The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #76
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top
 
DivineLegion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Peak of Good Living
Posts: 4,792

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Sorry, but when people fight so hard to defend things, one can only come to the conclusion that they have a personal stake in
It's called empathy, you should give it a shot sometime.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #77
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Not wanting some gay guy checking out my big dick or firm ass and salivating over it doesn't make me an idiot...it makes me a heterosexual male. why can't you be more tolerant of heterosexuals?
awww, poor guy. that you assume all people are slobbering reprobates around those they are attracted to says more about you than it says about a gay NFL player, who likely does not have much of a problem finding people to whom he is attracted that are willing to have sex with him. and something tells me you don't feel too sorry for the women you stare at. and that if someone told you that you shouldn't be staring a them, you'd 1) call them gay, and 2) tell them to **** off. don't act like a child. gay people should be denied career paths that they are qualified for because they make meeee uncomfortableeeee wwaaaaahhhhhh

Last edited by extralife; 04-29-2013 at 07:07 PM..
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:05 PM   #78
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
It's called empathy, you should give it a shot sometime.
I do have empathy...I have empathy for heterosexual men who don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable in the showers by gay men who ogle their junk.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #79
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
awww, poor guy. that you assume all people are slobbering reprobates around those they are attracted to says more about you than it says about a gay NFL player, who likely does not have much of a problem finding people to whom he is attracted that are willing to have sex with him. and something tells me you don't feel too sorry for the women you stare at. and that if someone told you that you shouldn't be staring a them, you'd 1) call them gay, and 2) tell them to **** off. don't act like a child.
....

nice try dude......my argument has nothing to do with sexual activity. you wanna bump uglies with your buds, that's your business...it's about a heterosexual athlete feeling uncomfortable in the showers with a gay athlete checking him out. Why should he be subjected to that?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #80
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I do have empathy...I have empathy for heterosexual men who don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable in the showers by gay men who ogle their junk.

Your generosity knows no bounds.



Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #81
Xenos
Who got Bunny Ears?
 
Xenos's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Sorry, but when people fight so hard to defend things, one can only come to the conclusion that they have a personal stake in it.

You remind me of Houghtam claiming he owns numerous guns, but does everything in his power to argue he shouldn't be allowed to own them.
And when people try to put something down so much, it usually means that they're hiding something. Maybe one day, you'll be brave enough to come out of the closet.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #82
DHallblows
Ring of Famer
 
DHallblows's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
....

nice try dude......my argument has nothing to do with sexual activity. you wanna bump uglies with your buds, that's your business...it's about a heterosexual athlete feeling uncomfortable in the showers with a gay athlete checking him out. Why should he be subjected to that?
You're a goddamn saint; fighting for us always-prosecuted white, heterosexual males
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #83
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
....

nice try dude......my argument has nothing to do with sexual activity. you wanna bump uglies with your buds, that's your business...it's about a heterosexual athlete feeling uncomfortable in the showers with a gay athlete checking him out. Why should he be subjected to that?

Because you assume a homosexual cannot or will not control their impulses. And as I said before...if you have played sports or used a locker room in a gym, you have been checked out. Amazingly, you made it out without being made uncomfortable or even made aware it happened.

You also seem to be assuming that a gay athlete is only an athlete to check out straight athletes, which suggests you think that a gay person is incapable of the same drives or competitiveness as a straight guy.

Which is borderline ignorant. Not homophobic. Which seems to be important to you, but just ignorant.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:29 PM   #84
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

errand are you OK with showering with a gay guy that isn't out of the closet yet or do you really think that they only will ogle you out if they are out of the closet?

Hey!?! Why are you looking at my dick while we shower! Are you a gay?

Nope, man I like vagina.

Oh, OK then.

DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #85
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Your generosity knows no bounds.



now that's funny...I don't care who you are.

Here's something that a lot of "gay rights" people can't explain.....

Heterosexual whites are the ones generally classified as "homophobic".....

However black voters turned out in full force to defeat gay marriage in almost every state it's been defeated in......which should make every gay who believes otherwise to be angry at the black community for denying them their "rights"

so are they "homophobic" or are you "racist"?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #86
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,063
Default

I would ask if you that was a real question but I'm pretty sure we all know the answer
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #87
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
errand are you OK with showering with a gay guy that isn't out of the closet yet or do you really think that they only will ogle you out if they are out of the closet?

Hey!?! Why are you looking at my dick while we shower! Are you a gay?

Nope, man I like vagina.

Oh, OK then.


Haven't had to be in the showers with other men since my USMC days....and if there were any gay guys in the shower with me, I have no idea. But that's not my point...my point is the constant labeling of heterosexuals who prefer not to be ogled by a gay man as being "homophobic"

I'm just saying that it's not "homophobic" to not want to shower with openly gay men....it's just a heterosexual man being a heterosexual man. I'd wager that the majority of heterosexual or gay women wouldn't want to shower with any men be they straight or gay.....does that mean they suffer from some kind of phobia or is their natural reaction?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #88
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top
 
DivineLegion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Peak of Good Living
Posts: 4,792

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
now that's funny...I don't care who you are.

Here's something that a lot of "gay rights" people can't explain.....

Heterosexual whites are the ones generally classified as "homophobic".....

However black voters turned out in full force to defeat gay marriage in almost every state it's been defeated in......which should make every gay who believes otherwise to be angry at the black community for denying them their "rights"

so are they "homophobic" or are you "racist"?
Straw man argument, clever. Do you think fallacy laden arguments make you seem more intelligent?

Here's one for ya, does the fact you segregated yourself from the African American community to prove a point show your underlying racist nature?


Race bait much?
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #89
Orange Habit
Rookie
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
This was small potatoes compared to the rant that the product of the worst personnel decision of the McDaniels era went on:

https://twitter.com/AlphonsoSmith2/with_replies

(all starting with this one: https://twitter.com/AlphonsoSmith2/s...06099275223040 )
Orange Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #90
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Because you assume a homosexual cannot or will not control their impulses. And as I said before...if you have played sports or used a locker room in a gym, you have been checked out. Amazingly, you made it out without being made uncomfortable or even made aware it happened.

You also seem to be assuming that a gay athlete is only an athlete to check out straight athletes, which suggests you think that a gay person is incapable of the same drives or competitiveness as a straight guy.

Which is borderline ignorant. Not homophobic. Which seems to be important to you, but just ignorant.

I'm not assuming anything.......you just said that if I've ever been in a public shower or locker room that I've been checked out...so someone is assuming that gay men can't control their eyes. I never said that they can't control their "impulses".

I'm sure if there had been a gay guy in any shower or locker room I've been in that once or twice maybe more my junk had been checked out....that's not the point.

My point is if I don't like it, why am I called a homophobe?

I have nothing against him...he wants to smoke a pole that's his choice. but if he's looking at my junk, how does my not liking it and feeling uncomfortable about it make me a homophobe?

Same thing if a woman catches a man peeking down her blouse to see her boobs.....is she suffering from heterophobia or is the guy a chump for making her feel uncomfortable? Stuff like that doesn't make a happy work environment, and the NBA and NFL, and MLB lockerrooms and showers are part of the work place.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #91
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
Straw man argument, clever. Do you think fallacy laden arguments make you seem more intelligent?

Here's one for ya, does the fact you segregated yourself from the African American community to prove a point show your underlying racist nature?


Race bait much?
Yes, because I'm caucasian and point out the fallacy of "hate crimes" being charged automatically makes a racist, or intolerant, or a homophobe.


you liberals are so transparent......

BTW, when you find those examples of non-whites, and homosexual people who committed violent crimes against heterosexual caucasians being charged with a "hate crime" please feel free to post them
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #92
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHallblows View Post
You're a goddamn saint; fighting for us always-prosecuted white, heterosexual males
not claiming anything of the sort......

Just pointing out that only heterosexual, white males are charged with hate crimes......if I'm wrong, please post the links to the stories

White heterosexual kills Shepard and it's obviously a hate crime because he was gay.....meanwhile homosexual serial killer John Wayne Gacy kills numerous heterosexual boys and it's not a hate crime.

Two redneck ****heads drag Byrd behind their truck and it's a hate crime, but the black Muslim sniper killings in DC weren't?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #93
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
And when people try to put something down so much, it usually means that they're hiding something. Maybe one day, you'll be brave enough to come out of the closet.
...another typical liberal response.

So according to your logic -

Anti-gun people want to secretly own guns (in particularly AR-15's with 30 round mags) and shoot up schools?

People who are against child pornography secretly want to molest kids?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #94
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

errand sure is being errand
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #95
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Not wanting some gay guy checking out my big dick or firm ass and salivating over it doesn't make me an idiot...it makes me a heterosexual male. why can't you be more tolerant of heterosexuals?
ahahahaha "im not homophobic i just dont want those QUEERS checking out my MONSTER cock"

You're a joke account, right?
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #96
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

hey errand how much did your F650 cost?
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #97
Xenos
Who got Bunny Ears?
 
Xenos's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
...another typical liberal response.

So according to your logic -

Anti-gun people want to secretly own guns (in particularly AR-15's with 30 round mags) and shoot up schools?

People who are against child pornography secretly want to molest kids?
Things really do fly over your head, don't they?
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #98
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
now that's funny...I don't care who you are.

Here's something that a lot of "gay rights" people can't explain.....

Heterosexual whites are the ones generally classified as "homophobic".....

However black voters turned out in full force to defeat gay marriage in almost every state it's been defeated in......which should make every gay who believes otherwise to be angry at the black community for denying them their "rights"

so are they "homophobic" or are you "racist"?

They are not homophobic and I am not racist. They simply disagree. I wont ever accuse someone of being homophobic simply because they do not condone my lifestyle. And frankly I could care less of they do or not.

I tend to save my anger for instances of actual homophobia. Not wanting to be checked out is not homophobic. A bit naive, but not in itself homophobic.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #99
NUB
Just Crafted
 
NUB's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Offending me is an insult to God, goddammit.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #100
myMind
splinters reality until
 
myMind's Avatar
 
We Grok

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,574

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Breaking news: some people are viewed as different by people who see themselves as normal. Time without end. Politics have nothing to do with it errand, so stop reverting to your deuce in the hole and labeling those who disagree with you as "liberals". Your mewing just makes the word sheep more visible on your forehead tattoo.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Denver Broncos