The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #101
DENVERDUI55

Tebow is a dog poop QB and when nobody signs him to play QB the Teblowers still won't admit it.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #102
yerner
Ring of Famer

Merge with the Jason Collins thread....
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #103
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
@AlbertBreer
Montreal Alouettes GM Jim Popp: "(Tebow) can come here and compete to be the backup to Anthony Calvillo and learn the game."
Now I really feel bad,I'd be insulted to hear that I can compete to be the back up in the cfl.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #104
Agamemnon

What a bunch of petty douchebags many of you people are. Seriously, taking pleasure in the tribulations of a guy who gave this team his all and helped us get one of only two playoff wins we've had in the last decade plus? Seriously, you guys are complete a-holes.

That is all.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:30 PM   #105
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Revolutionizing the QB position
what's funny is like I had said earlier they will now claimed that he was the pioneer for guys like Russell Wilson and RG3... which I believe Rev had already claimed
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #106
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Really?

Wasn't Randle-El a QB at Indiana?
Dan Reeves, Rod Smith, Marlin Briscoe....... Hell that is just three people connected with the Broncos alone.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #107
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
What a bunch of petty douchebags many of you people are. Seriously, taking pleasure in the tribulations of a guy who gave this team his all and helped us get one of only two playoff wins we've had in the last decade plus? Seriously, you guys are complete a-holes.

That is all.
Weeping in your Tebow jersey? Dude stole a million dollar paycheck for years. I'm sure he'll be ok.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #108
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:

That is all.

I don't think they're taking pleasure in his being cut. I think it is more that they feel vindicated after being called haters, etc. by the likes of you, Beavis, Rev, McGruber and the like for seeing the obviously painful truth you refused to see.

My friend in Plano, TX told me he heard on the radio today that Tebow was in Dallas for a speaking engagement over the weekend and that the Cowboys aren't interested in him as a QB....or even as a TE.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #109
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:

That is all.
After the unrepentant douche you were during the entire Tebow fiasco and fallout from the trade, your opinion on the matter is not much better than mud. You can cry while you go pound sand.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #110
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Revolutionizing the QB position
I forget who said that but what a funny statement. The only thing TT revolutionized was maximizing his Sportscenter time for being one of the worst passing QB eeeeeevvvvvvver.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #111
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
Weeping in your Tebow jersey? Dude stole a million dollar paycheck for years. I'm sure he'll be ok.
What did he steal, exactly? I'm pretty sure Bowlen's playoff revenue covered it.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #112
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
After the unrepentant douche you were during the entire Tebow fiasco and fallout from the trade, your opinion on the matter is not much better than mud. You can cry while you go pound sand.
The constant stream of personal attacks lobbed my way the whole time and I was the douchebag?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #113
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

not a tebowner but am still rooting for the guy... like him alot better than what he got from rex ryan, the jets, and sanchize.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #114
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
The constant stream of personal attacks lobbed my way the whole time and I was the douchebag?
Yep.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #115
extralife
Ring of Famer

Tim Tebow, First Round Pick.

Thanks again, McD.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #116
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Tebow gave us the most exciting season in ten years. Never will get all the hate. Really immature fans. I think Cutler over rated some of you when he said you were a 6, more like a 3.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #117
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Tebow gave us the most exciting season in ten years. Never will get all the hate. Really immature fans. I think Cutler over rated some of you when he said you were a 6, more like a 3.
I would take the 2005 season over that one. Starting 1-4 then Losing to Orton and the chiefs combined with the most excruciating 3quarters in almost all the games don't count as the most exciting season. There were 3-4 games that had drama at the end but overall ill take the broncos going to the afc champ game over Tebows year.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #118
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I would take the 2005 season over that one. Starting 1-4 then Losing to Orton and the chiefs combined with the most excruciating 3quarters in almost all the games don't count as the most exciting season. There were 3-4 games that had drama at the end but overall ill take the broncos going to the afc champ game over Tebows year.
Whatever still there is no reason to dis Tebow. He gave us a great deal of excitement and his amazing late game play got us to the playoffs and a big win over the Steelers. He washed out of the league a year later, so what, as Bronco fans we should be appreciative of what he did not dumping on him. Cutler was right, a bunch of 6's at best.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #119
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

First time agreeing with Baja. May have a fever.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #120
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Well idiot douchebag to be precise.
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #121
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I don't think they're taking pleasure in his being cut. I think it is more that they feel vindicated after being called haters, etc. by the likes of you, Beavis, Rev, McGruber and the like for seeing the obviously painful truth you refused to see.
This is EXACTLY how I feel. Knew before he was drafted that he was going to be a terrible QB, mad we wasted a 1st on him, called it like a I saw it pretty much the whole time and was labeled a hater.

Just was living in that thing they call reality.
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #122
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Whatever still there is no reason to dis Tebow. He gave us a great deal of excitement and his amazing late game play got us to the playoffs and a big win over the Steelers. He washed out of the league a year later, so what, as Bronco fans we should be appreciative of what he did not dumping on him. Cutler was right, a bunch of 6's at best.

There's going to be broncos fans that don't like former players. Lord knows how many hate Marshall and Cutler. I know they aren't the genuine person that tebow is off the field but what matters on the field is all I care about. Just cause he's a great human being off the field shouldn't give him a pass for on the field. He was a part of the turnaround for this team but IMO he wasn't the reason. Your saying there's no reason to diss tebow. I got a few reasons. His fumbles. His accuracy. His lack of defensive reads. His mechanics. Holding onto the ball too long. Not going through progressions. All are ON the field legit complaints. If that's labeled dissing then so be it.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 04-29-2013 at 06:57 PM..
Old 04-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #123
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Exactly. Maybe he led the most exciting last 2 minutes of games in 10 years... but the games themselves were downright terrible.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #124
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
So how low would you rank a Broncos fan that would say he would stop liking the Broncos if they stop liking the Broncos if they sign Manning? I'm not going to get into this debate but, this is EXACTLY the type of **** that pisses fans of that don't like Tebow.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #125
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The fact that you're disagreeing just means the rest of us are correct in our stance.

Maybe convince Tebow he can overcome his deficiencies with more sunlight?
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote