The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #1176
BroncosSR
Perennial Pro-bowler

Sacco fired.
BroncosSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #1177
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
we will see what happens. If they lose this series, he is gone IMO.

If they get off to a bad start, Torts starts pointing fingers and it could snowball. That's all I am saying.

I don't question the rangers team leadership; I question Torts staying power even though I actually find the guy to be hilarious and actually like his approach.

edit: and if they put MDZ on Ovechkin, they are begging to lose IMO.
He's not getting fired......period. Think whatever you'd like.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #1178
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosSR View Post
Sacco fired.
Hopefully this means George Gwozdecky doesn't have to move out of Denver
Mogulseeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #1179
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

All Original Six teams are in the playoffs for the first time in 17 years.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #1180
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
He's not getting fired......period. Think whatever you'd like.
I will; and I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

My own personal opinion is that if the rangers are gone in 4 or 5 (meaning they crumble) torts is out. This isn't DC where Boudreau survives embarrassing series losses to a crap Habs team and the next year swept by the lightning
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #1181
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Friggin Celtics......them going to OT is most likely going to push back the start time of the Bs.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #1182
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
I will; and I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

My own personal opinion is that if the rangers are gone in 4 or 5 (meaning they crumble) torts is out. This isn't DC where Boudreau survives embarrassing series losses to a crap Habs team and the next year swept by the lightning
Well you think the Rangers are overrated and probably see a sweep.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #1183
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

So it begins on HFboards...

Old 04-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #1184
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Sacco fired.
I couldn't be any happier!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #1185
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Well you think the Rangers are overrated and probably see a sweep.
What's with the constant attacking today? Did I do anything to piss you off? I have been here on and off.

Aren't you a caps fan anyway and not a Rangers fan?

I specifically said I thought this series was a COIN FLIP. I also said that the Rangers would be the last team the Pens would want to face as the 8 seed earlier in the thread. So I am not sure where you are getting "Rangers are overrated" from me. If anything, it was SoCalBronco who downplayed my hype of the rangers and said the pens own them.

I even said, that's a team that no one wants to face with their deadline moves, which I thought were great.

Jesus, I have no clue why the **** you are even attacking me. In other words, I don't know what is up your ass today. Give it a rest, maybe.

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 04-28-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Old 04-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #1186
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
What's with the constant attacking today? Did I do anything to piss you off? I have been here on and off.

Aren't you a caps fan anyway and not a Rangers fan?

I specifically said I thought this series was a COIN FLIP. I also said that the Rangers would be the last team the Pens would want to face as the 8 seed earlier in the thread. So I am not sure where you are getting "Rangers are overrated" from me. If anything, it was SoCalBronco who downplayed my hype of the rangers and said the pens own them.

I even said, that's a team that no one wants to face with their deadline moves, which I thought were great.

Jesus, I have no clue why the **** you are even attacking me.
I've been a Rangers fan since 1981..... I detest the Capitals more than any other team (the Pens oming in a close second) You make a comment about Torts being out without any clue. If you realized how much the core players like playing for him AND how much insight he has into the draft and player acquisition, you wouldn't have made those comments.

Torts is not like Keenan, he stirs up the media o keep pressure off the players.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #1187
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I've been a Rangers fan since 1981..... I detest the Capitals more than any other team (the Pens oming in a close second) You make a comment about Torts being out without any clue. If you realized how much the core players like playing for him AND how much insight he has into the draft and player acquisition, you wouldn't have made those comments.

Torts is not like Keenan, he stirs up the media o keep pressure off the players.
Again, we'll see what happens.

There was no need to attack me on it when I didn't even **** talk you one bit. Not one time did I predict a sweep or even say the rangers were garbage.

Better be ready to get on here and eat crow if the rangers lose in 4 or 5 and Torts is canned.

Edit: I have a lot of sources, I have played the game all my life. So I don't need you coming on here and saying YOU ARE WRONG.

I never once tried to convince you of anything. It's what I SEE and what I KNOW. Emphasis on I...

So again, just be ready to eat crow. You didn't need to start this **** but you decided to so anyway.

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 04-28-2013 at 06:22 PM..
Old 04-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #1188
BroncoLifer
Living the Dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Sacco fired.
Thank you, God!
BroncoLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #1189
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Again, we'll see what happens.

There was no need to attack me on it when I didn't even **** talk you one bit. Not one time did I predict a sweep or even say the rangers were garbage.

Better be ready to get on here and eat crow if the rangers lose in 4 or 5 and Torts is canned.

Edit: I have a lot of sources, I have played the game all my life. So I don't need you coming on here and saying YOU ARE WRONG.

I never once tried to convince you of anything. It's what I SEE and what I KNOW. Emphasis on I...

So again, just be ready to eat crow. You didn't need to start this **** but you decided to so anyway.
Just because you play doesn't matter...i was a goalie growing up until to stopped to play lacrosse. sources? I dont doubt you have some but im sure ive got a few more than you....especially ones tied to the Rangers, Caps, and Wings.

You were the one saying the Caps would win in 4/5 and he'd be fired. It started with that.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I've got a sore spot for people that attack Torts without knowing what the organization feels about him.

You may be a Caps fan but ill be happy to buy you a beer after the series. That way we can talk about what an ass pirate Crosby is.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #1190
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

East matchups are set. We get the Isles. I'm good with that. Time to exorcise demons from 93.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 04-28-2013 at 06:59 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #1191
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
talk about what an ass pirate Crosby is.
Always a worthy topic of enlightened discourse and scholarly conservation.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #1192
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

So happy the Wings avoided Chicago in round 1, the Blackhawks are out for blood and I don't see who can stop them in round 1.

Anaheim is a really difficult matchup, the Ducks are very good although they definitely lost some steam after the Wings swept them at home. I think the series will come down to officiating and the Red Wings power play, if the refs call the games tight Detroit will get a ton of power play opportunities and should be able to capitalize, if the refs throw the whistle away like they did in the 2007 WCF then the Ducks will win easy.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #1193
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Its easy for Finkle to talk **** now that the Rags avoided us. Dude was pissing blood in fear of us.

You can get out from under your Moms dress now Finkle. You've avoided the King Sid (the real King) and the Grim Reaper....for now.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #1194
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Just because you play doesn't matter...i was a goalie growing up until to stopped to play lacrosse. sources? I dont doubt you have some but im sure ive got a few more than you....especially ones tied to the Rangers, Caps, and Wings.

You were the one saying the Caps would win in 4/5 and he'd be fired. It started with that.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I've got a sore spot for people that attack Torts without knowing what the organization feels about him.

You may be a Caps fan but ill be happy to buy you a beer after the series. That way we can talk about what an ass pirate Crosby is.

I said IF. Look it's all good, I really don't care and yeah we can bash the pens whenever. I really think you misunderstood what I was saying.

And btw, I am a huge Torts fan. I actually was hoping the caps wouldn't be so stubborn about keeping Boudreau around and would have either hired him or Laviolette.

Torts and Laviolette are 2 top coaches in my book...

You may be right, I'm just making an educated guess IF they lose in 4 or 5.

He's a great coach. Just from what I know about his history and how he is polarizing. People change. Look at Michel Therien, perfect example. That guy is not the same guy he was in years past so he learned a few things along the way.

All water under the bridge. I just didn't get why you attacked me over giving a hypothetical scenario.

Good luck to you this series. We'll see how it goes...
Old 04-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #1195
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
East matchups are set. We get the Isles. I'm good with that. Time to exorcise demons from 93.
I would say with the talent they have and familiarity within division, they may give you fits but then I remember how ****ty they are on defense with their boneheaded plays.

Isles have some good talent, but they aren't ready. It's over in 5, even without Crosby.

I'm glad the caps avoided Ottawa. That's an annoying team to play against and Craig Anderson is having that type of year...
Old 04-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #1196
Aftermath
Creep

Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

Bouwmeesters very first time!
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #1197
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
I would say with the talent they have and familiarity within division, they may give you fits but then I remember how ****ty they are on defense with their boneheaded plays.

Isles have some good talent, but they aren't ready. It's over in 5, even without Crosby.

I'm glad the caps avoided Ottawa. That's an annoying team to play against and Craig Anderson is having that type of year...
You are glad you avoided Ottawa?

Finkle is going to take that as an additional insult to the Rangers from you.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #1198
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Most intriguing matchups in the east are Ottawa and Montreal, then Maple Leafs and Bruins. Those Canadian cities will be a circus for two weeks.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #1199
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

three great pieces of news from the Avs.
Sacco was fired, Eric Lacroix left the organization and we can pick no lower than 3rd should a team jump above us and Florida to win the draft lotto.

so that means either Jones,MacKinnon or Drouin will be an Av. all three are frickin studs. Barkov rounds out the top 4.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:08 AM   #1200
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Its easy for Finkle to talk **** now that the Rags avoided us. Dude was pissing blood in fear of us.

You can get out from under your Moms dress now Finkle. You've avoided the King Sid (the real Tranny) and the legion of whiney Pens b****es....for now.
Good things come to those who wait....NY's only getting stronger with Staal, Clowe, and Dorest set to return soon.