The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #2576
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Haha if Sylvester Williams was a top 15 pick, 5 DL wouldn't have been picked before him and he would have went higher.

I still think Jonathan Cyprien is gonna be a better player and he would have been a better pick.
wrong again!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #2577
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Remember when KCStud laughed at us when it was suggested Miller was one of the best pass rushers in the league?

Yeah, that's all you need to know about sheepstud.

He agrees with everything his front office does - regardless of who's in charge - and defends every move. I mean he was arguing they were going to be awesome last year. Then they have to take a QB and he insists that the pundits are wrong about no franchise QB being available in this class. But then his team doesn't take one and low and behold it was a brilliant move and Alex Smith will take them to the super bowl.

There is nothing the Chiefs do that Sheepstud doesn't think is pure gold.

They won two games last year and he was singing their praises before the season.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #2578
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Remember when KCStud laughed at us when it was suggested Miller was one of the best pass rushers in the league?

He agrees with everything his front office does - regardless of who's in charge - and defends every move. I mean he was arguing they were going to be awesome last year. Then they have to take a QB and he insists that the pundits are wrong about no franchise QB being available in this class. But then his team doesn't take one and low and behold it was a brilliant move and Alex Smith will take them to the super bowl.

They won two games last year and he was singing their praises before the season.
Sweet hyperbole Gaylore. I actually don't like Alex Smith that much at all.

I do remember you saying Justin Houston was a fluke, Branden Albert sucked (but yet you liked him before the draft) and then you saying that Flacco sucked ass all week before he owned you guys.

Oh and apparently you thought John Beck was gonna be good.

you probably won't acknowledge it bc you are "never" wrong. Do you still feel absolutely awful?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #2579
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
Sweet hyperbole Gaylore. I actually don't like Alex Smith that much at all.

I do remember you saying Justin Houston was a fluke, Branden Albert sucked (but yet you liked him before the draft) and then you saying that Flacco sucked ass all week before he owned you guys.

Oh and apparently you thought John Beck was gonna be good.

you probably won't acknowledge it bc you are "never" wrong. Do you still feel absolutely awful?
I think there was a personal affection toward Beck that is understandable, and forgivable on Kaylors behalf.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #2580
delany
Uber Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
I think there was a personal affection toward Beck that is understandable, and forgivable on Kaylors behalf.
Those Mormans travel in packs!
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #2581
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

I think the best STuD moment is when he tried to play his user name off as a Andy Studebaker tribute. STuD joined June of 07, then Andy joined the Chiefs in November of 08.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #2582
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I think the best STuD moment is when he tried to play his user name off as a Andy Studebaker tribute. STuD joined June of 07, then Andy joined the Chiefs in November of 08.
This is my favorite of all time.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #2583
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Are you still crying about the joke I made about your parents?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:53 AM   #2584
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:

who the heck is Andy Studebaker?
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #2585
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

I see you guys are still b**** slappin that fool KcDud...............

I got news for you fool.........KC doesn't have near the team around Alex Smith
that SF had............he is gonna go right back to mediocrity and I will laugh myself silly at the latest pathetic Chief trade.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #2586
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
who the heck is Andy Studebaker?
Some back up LB.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #2587
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe thinks that he’ll benefit from quarterback Alex Smith’s arrival and he thinks running back Jamaal Charles is going to find a lot of success running behind an offensive line that has added Eric Fisher at right tackle.

“[Charles] is going to lead the league in rushing this year and I’m going to lead the league in receptions and touchdowns,” Bowe said, via Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. “When we get in full gear and pads and close to the season, it’s going to be a show to watch.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nd-touchdowns/
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #2588
FearLanier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe thinks that he’ll benefit from quarterback Alex Smith’s arrival and he thinks running back Jamaal Charles is going to find a lot of success running behind an offensive line that has added Eric Fisher at right tackle.

“[Charles] is going to lead the league in rushing this year and I’m going to lead the league in receptions and touchdowns,” Bowe said, via Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. “When we get in full gear and pads and close to the season, it’s going to be a show to watch.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nd-touchdowns/
Dang you beat me to this!

I don't foresee that happening, but I like Bowe's confidence. He's not making stuff up either. He actually had more receiving TD's than any WR in 2010, with Cassel of all QB's throwing him the ball.

I think he'll have another nice year. 1,000+ yards and around 10 TD's barring injury to the team.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #2589
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

the off season, where kc is again crowned king of the nfl.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #2590
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
I like Bowe's confidence. He's not making stuff up either. He actually had more receiving TD's than any WR in 2010
Was that the year he caught them all in a span of six or seven games and then did absolutely nothing for the rest of the season?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #2591
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
the off season, where kc is again crowned king of the nfl.
Yep, they were the sexy pick to win the SB last year, I lost any remaining respect for Hub Arkush with that pick.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #2592
Tim

I'm getting tired of people who talk about NFL on tv saying KC will be a playoff contender this year cause they had so many probowlers last year.. they didn't even have a lead in a game untill deep into the season and were arguably one of the worst teams of all time and the core of their team is unchanged. They just ran thier scapegoat out of town and got another bust to replace him.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #2593
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Yep, they were the sexy pick to win the SB last year, I lost any remaining respect for Hub Arkush with that pick.
Nice hyperbole
Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #2594
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I'm getting tired of people who talk about NFL on tv saying KC will be a playoff contender this year cause they had so many probowlers last year.. they didn't even have a lead in a game untill deep into the season and were arguably one of the worst teams of all time and the core of their team is unchanged. They just ran thier scapegoat out of town and got another bust to replace him.
I'm pretty positive NFC players voted so many KC players in so they could win an extra 25K.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #2595
✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lyle Alzado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Alex Smith is status quo for them. Rethread loser taking them no where.

Who gives a **** if Reid has a run game? 15-year track record says he's going to chuck the football. Checkdown QB dumping the ball off. I am liking the new and improved Kansas City Queefs.
✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #2596
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡ View Post
Alex Smith is status quo for them. Rethread loser taking them no where.

Who gives a **** if Reid has a run game? 15-year track record says he's going to chuck the football. Checkdown QB dumping the ball off. I am liking the new and improved Kansas City Queefs.
Instead of giving up a 2nd rounder they should have trade back three times and selected Geno at the bottom of the first.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #2597
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Instead of giving up a 2nd rounder they should have trade back three times and selected Geno at the bottom of the first.
2nd rounder for alex smith is pretty bad but the 33rd pick for alex smith is a joke.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #2598
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
If he was really the 8th best RT in the league his size would not be an issue.

Why would they want a bigger RT who is worse? Makes no sense.

I watch a lot of kFc games and when Winston was playing he was noting special. Charles speed made that OL look better than it was. Put a slower avg RB back there like Hillis and they sucked.

Reid is trying to upgrade because your OL is terrible. Not sure why he isn't trying to upgrade the C and add a G and upgrade the other G position but I like that he is possibly making the team weaker to implement his system.
I can tell bc you're a Bronco fan who posts more about the Chiefs than you do the Broncos on a Broncos board.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #2599
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
I can tell bc you're a Bronco fan who posts more about the Chiefs than you do the Broncos on a Broncos board.
I have 30k worth of posts, no doubt a lot are going to be about the chef's.

I would say the break down is

30% Broncos
30% Gene Kranz
15% Jokes
14% kFc
10% raiders
1% Chuggers
Old 05-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #2600
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter

Quote:
Says the guy posting on another team's message board.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote