The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #26
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
im on my same iphone for over a year, my wife has had to have her droid(s) (s2 and s3) replaced 3 times in same period.

and even when her droids work the ever so fun force closed and freezing makes usage oh so fun!
Because clearly that never happens with the iphone. Try again.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #27
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Who the hell would seriously want a mac over pc?
Depends on what you are going for. I've had my Mac since 2011 (NOV) and absolutely love it. The battery is just as good as the day I got it, it is still as fast as the day I got it and all the apps and ease to it make it slick. It is a fun machine to play on. However, it is not a powerhouse, I can't do much graphics editing and music recording (only 4 GB of ram) -- but for being a device that is portable and can allow me to do my writing, etc. it was a bargain for the price I got it. (Usually 1149 brand new, but I got a discount and had a gift card so I paid -200 less.)

I will NOT go to a Windows 8 machine, because they have been nothing but trouble at work and I think they are absolutely ridiculous. I am interested in finding a place that allows you to build custom all-in-one's. I like sleek devices. If anyone knows of anything like that, let me know. Lenovo has some sweet deals on there, but I don't want W8.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #28
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post

So if they get a picture of me from just the right angle I should be able to look just like Gene Kranz at his console.

broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #29
snowspot66
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Depends on what you are going for. I've had my Mac since 2011 (NOV) and absolutely love it. The battery is just as good as the day I got it, it is still as fast as the day I got it and all the apps and ease to it make it slick. It is a fun machine to play on. However, it is not a powerhouse, I can't do much graphics editing and music recording (only 4 GB of ram) -- but for being a device that is portable and can allow me to do my writing, etc. it was a bargain for the price I got it. (Usually 1149 brand new, but I got a discount and had a gift card so I paid -200 less.)

I will NOT go to a Windows 8 machine, because they have been nothing but trouble at work and I think they are absolutely ridiculous. I am interested in finding a place that allows you to build custom all-in-one's. I like sleek devices. If anyone knows of anything like that, let me know. Lenovo has some sweet deals on there, but I don't want W8.
Buy a copy of windows 7 or get Start 8 from stardock. Replaces the windows 8 interface with a more traditional (useful) one.
snowspot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #30
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post

I agree W8 blows. Got a new laptop a couple months back. Worked with w8 for a few weeks, got sick of it and installed w7 so I didn't have to deal with w8 bull****.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #31
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowspot66 View Post
Buy a copy of windows 7 or get Start 8 from stardock. Replaces the windows 8 interface with a more traditional (useful) one.
Meh. iMac's -175 off retail right now and would sync with my Air. Probably going to do that or wait and see what comes next from them. In no hurry to get something.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #32
Orange&BlueMohawk

Hmmmmmmm. 0-9 in this square, but I need a 7 on this line, and a 4 on this one.................

Did someone say something about a clock being on, or something?
Old 04-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #33
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowspot66 View Post
Does start 8 work with older windows os?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #34
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

"See this here, guys? This Electric Horseman suit that Redford wore? THAT'S the one I wanted but had to settle for this one."
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #35
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Hmmmm we have a Johnson and two balls in our backfield
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote