The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #76
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

Arizona Matt's Aunt lives in Denver, was just on radio talking about how excited she is for the whole draft process.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #77
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Rockin' out so hard as I finish project at work.



Code:
Deftones	The boy's Republic
C-G-C-F-A-D

Intro							  2e partie : dernière fois
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-----7~--7h8p7h8p7h8-7h8p7h8p7h8---------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-------------------------------------8~--9h10p9h10p9h10-9h10p9h10p9h10-||------8/9~---------9~-|
|-0~------------------------------0~------------------------------------||-0~-------------------|
										      ....
Thème
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|
|------14141414~---14--14-7~----7---7-7/111111-11-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5---5-5/-9-9-9--9-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5---5-5/-9-9-9--9-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5---5-5/-9-9-9--9-|

Variante suivant au premier couplet
|----------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------|
|------14141414~---14--14-7~----7~--7-7~----7~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----7~--7-7~----7~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5~--5-5~----5~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5~--5-5~----5~-|

Variante suivant au deuxième couplet
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-|
|-0-----0---0-0-----0---0-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-|
|-0-----0---0-0-----0---0-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-|
|-0-----0---0-0-----0---0-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-|

Refrain
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5-----------|
|-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5---0-0-0-0-|
|-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3---0-0-0-0-|
|-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3---0-0-0-0-|

Pont (les notes entre () ne sont jouées que la première fois)
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-(0~)-7~--7h8p7h8p7h8-7h8p7h8p7h8---------------------------------------|
|-(0~)---------------------------------8~--9h10p9h10p9h10-9h10p9h10p9h10-|
|--0~--0~--0~----------0~-----------0~-0~--0~-------------0~-------------|

Explosion
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------7~--7-7-7-7~--7-7-7-7--------------10~-10101010~-10101010-|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-0--0--0~--0--4~--4-4-4-4~--4-4-4-4--0--0--0~--0--7~--7-7-7-7~--7-7-7-7-|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0------------------------|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0------------------------|

|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------11~-11111111~-11111111---------------8~--8-8-8-8~--8-8-8---|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-0--0--0~--0--8~--8-8-8-8~--8-8-8-8--0--0--0~--0--5~--5-5-5-5~--5-5-5-0-|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0----------------------0-|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0----------------------0-|

Riff alterné avec le thème lors du dernier couplet
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------14141414~---14--14-111111111111111111111111-------14141414~---14--14-15151515151514~--1412~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12---------------------------0~----0-0-012~---12--12------------------------|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--0~----0-0-012~---12--12-13131313131312~--1210~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12---------------------------0~----0-0-012~---12--12------------------------|

Outro
|--------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------|
|-11~~~-14~~~-15~~--12~~~--------------|
|--------------------------12~~--------|
|--------------------------------------|
|--0~~---0~~---0~~---0~~----0~~---11~~-|
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #78
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

At the end of the season, Fox said if Bolden continues to improve "he'll take somebodies job next year".

That puts him at 4th on the depth chart. If Broncos draft a CB, Tony Carter could be history.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #79
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I think it will be rather difficult to trade out of the first this year..
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #80
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I think it will be rather difficult to trade out of the first this year..
Don't you say that.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #81
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Rockin' out so hard as I finish project at work.



Code:
Deftones	The boy's Republic
C-G-C-F-A-D

Intro							  2e partie : dernière fois
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-----7~--7h8p7h8p7h8-7h8p7h8p7h8---------------------------------------||----------------------|
|-------------------------------------8~--9h10p9h10p9h10-9h10p9h10p9h10-||------8/9~---------9~-|
|-0~------------------------------0~------------------------------------||-0~-------------------|
										      ....
Thème
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|
|------14141414~---14--14-7~----7---7-7/111111-11-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5---5-5/-9-9-9--9-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5---5-5/-9-9-9--9-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5---5-5/-9-9-9--9-|

Variante suivant au premier couplet
|----------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------|
|------14141414~---14--14-7~----7~--7-7~----7~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----7~--7-7~----7~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5~--5-5~----5~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12-5~----5~--5-5~----5~-|

Variante suivant au deuxième couplet
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-|
|-0-----0---0-0-----0---0-7-----7---7-7-----7---7-|
|-0-----0---0-0-----0---0-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-|
|-0-----0---0-0-----0---0-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-|

Refrain
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|
|-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5-----------|
|-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5-----5---5-5---0-0-0-0-|
|-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3---0-0-0-0-|
|-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3-----3---3-3---0-0-0-0-|

Pont (les notes entre () ne sont jouées que la première fois)
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-(0~)-7~--7h8p7h8p7h8-7h8p7h8p7h8---------------------------------------|
|-(0~)---------------------------------8~--9h10p9h10p9h10-9h10p9h10p9h10-|
|--0~--0~--0~----------0~-----------0~-0~--0~-------------0~-------------|

Explosion
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------7~--7-7-7-7~--7-7-7-7--------------10~-10101010~-10101010-|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-0--0--0~--0--4~--4-4-4-4~--4-4-4-4--0--0--0~--0--7~--7-7-7-7~--7-7-7-7-|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0------------------------|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0------------------------|

|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------11~-11111111~-11111111---------------8~--8-8-8-8~--8-8-8---|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-0--0--0~--0--8~--8-8-8-8~--8-8-8-8--0--0--0~--0--5~--5-5-5-5~--5-5-5-0-|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0----------------------0-|
|-0--0--0~--0-------------------------0--0--0~--0----------------------0-|

Riff alterné avec le thème lors du dernier couplet
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------14141414~---14--14-111111111111111111111111-------14141414~---14--14-15151515151514~--1412~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12---------------------------0~----0-0-012~---12--12------------------------|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--0~----0-0-012~---12--12-13131313131312~--1210~-|
|-0~----0-0-012~---12--12---------------------------0~----0-0-012~---12--12------------------------|

Outro
|--------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------|
|-11~~~-14~~~-15~~--12~~~--------------|
|--------------------------12~~--------|
|--------------------------------------|
|--0~~---0~~---0~~---0~~----0~~---11~~-|
Try out some Warren Zevon

broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #82
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,112

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Trade down for 6 3rds.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #83
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Trade down for 6 3rds.
You joke, but I'd love that move -- the 2nd and 3rd are almost always the sweet spot in the draft.
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #84
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Yayo for Te'o.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #85
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,478

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I think it will be rather difficult to trade out of the first this year..
I don't know. I think someone is going to move back into the 1st to get Barkley, or possibly Bray, Nassib and E.J. depending on the individual teams' boards.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #86
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
At the end of the season, Fox said if Bolden continues to improve "he'll take somebodies job next year".

That puts him at 4th on the depth chart. If Broncos draft a CB, Tony Carter could be history.
Well, our 4th CB plays between 5-15 snaps per game in Dime. Our 5th CB, apparently your rookie, plays not at all. So...who wants an early draft pick at CB that won't play this year unless there is an injury? Anybody?
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #87
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

Channeling my inner Xanders.

pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #88
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I don't know. I think someone is going to move back into the 1st to get Barkley, or possibly Bray, Nassib and E.J. depending on the individual teams' boards.
I think a lot of teams are looking to move back..
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #89
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Channeling my inner Xanders.

Picking up some pizza for your draft party?
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #90
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,200

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Money isn't the issue. Lol. Sorry, don't live in a trailer park.
Relax brother. It was just a joke. I never said you lived in a TP.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #91
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,397
Default

TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #92
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Well, our 4th CB plays between 5-15 snaps per game in Dime. Our 5th CB, apparently your rookie, plays not at all. So...who wants an early draft pick at CB that won't play this year unless there is an injury? Anybody?
Injuries are just a play away wouldn't it be nice to have a good backup to groom for champs replacement?
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #93
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Well, our 4th CB plays between 5-15 snaps per game in Dime. Our 5th CB, apparently your rookie, plays not at all. So...who wants an early draft pick at CB that won't play this year unless there is an injury? Anybody?
I said DB at #58...as in Safety (if one falls). If there is a top flight CB at #58 (like Alford) consider taking him. I don't like Bolden.

But who I really want in round 2 is Sio Moore for MLB, or Franklin at RB if he falls (maybe Bell).
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #94
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Wow Wendy Nix is smoking hot today and they have her standing up on NFL live in a red dress so you get the whole package. She might not be Erin Andrews but very very close.
If you like old soccer mom. When it comes to on TV personalities nobody compares to Holly Sonders.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #95
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

Big Al and Dmac on 104.3 are morons. They are debating why Joeckel didn't go to the Senior Bowl.

He was a Junior you idiots.

I wish I had better draft coverage.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #96
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

Ted Sundquist saying he would take a CB. Guess Willie Middlebrooks didn't teach him any lessons.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #97
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Ted Sundquist saying he would take a CB. Guess Willie Middlebrooks didn't teach him any lessons.
Literally no one cares about Sundquist's draft opinions.....
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #98
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
Literally no one cares about Sundquist's draft opinions.....
He said "good CB's are so hard to find"...coming from the guy who was never able to find one in the draft.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #99
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Big Al and Dmac on 104.3 are morons. They are debating why Joeckel didn't go to the Senior Bowl.

He was a Junior you idiots.
i must have missed that. that's pretty funny
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #100
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,317
Default

And if Rhodes is there I expect Elway will take him without a doubt
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Denver Broncos