The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #401
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Would suck if Warmack, Cooper, and the QB's all fall to the Broncos at #28. Don't need.
wut? dude, that's some fantastic trade bate right there...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #402
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
I think you need to find that or have me confused with someone else! Freeney has NEVER played the run well. Mathis on the other hand, he at least tries and is assignment sound. I would be really surprised if I EVER said Freeney actually played the run. Had to be over 5 years ago if I did.
You stated that recently, infact you didn't want Denver to go near him as a potential free agent signing when the Dumervil sh1t hit the fan.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #403
pricejj
jungle

Vikings "getting a lot of phone calls" for 23 and 25. They are reportedly interested in Carradine at one of those spots. Giants (at #19) have had multiple contacts with Carradine in the past week. Dolphins (at #12) may be interested too, according to Tony Pauline.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=7005
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #404
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Vikings "getting a lot of phone calls" for 23 and 25. They are reportedly interested in Carradine at one of those spots. Giants (at #19) have had multiple contacts with Carradine in the past week. Dolphins (at #12) may be interested too, according to Tony Pauline.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=7005
We are going to have a podcast up @ MHR today where we talked about Carradine a lot. So many people are mocking him to the Broncos, but the head of MHR (my boss) and colleague involved were pretty much shocked when I said that Carradine is almost a mortal lock for the Top 20 if teams are fine with the progress on his ACL. It would be a pipe dream at this point in time to be able to land him and stated that we aren't really in a position to trade up. Everyone who has called him a one year wonder and dogged his game are absolutely wrong. His 80 + tackle, 12 sack season was one of the best performances I have seen from a defensive player in college football in a long time. He was in on so many plays, it was ridonkulous.

Would be interesting to know if the Vikings are getting a call for us regarding him. Vikes are going to boss hog this draft. Excited to see what they do too. It will be even better to see their meltdown (gonna be with two Vikes pals) if they do something crazy. Will have a Dolphins fan at the party too. . . draft day is always depressing for him.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #405
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
We are going to have a podcast up @ MHR today where we talked about Carradine a lot. So many people are mocking him to the Broncos, but the head of MHR (my boss) and colleague involved were pretty much shocked when I said that Carradine is almost a mortal lock for the Top 20 if teams are fine with the progress on his ACL. It would be a pipe dream at this point in time to be able to land him and stated that we aren't really in a position to trade up. Everyone who has called him a one year wonder and dogged his game are absolutely wrong. His 80 + tackle, 12 sack season was one of the best performances I have seen from a defensive player in college football in a long time. He was in on so many plays, it was ridonkulous.

Would be interesting to know if the Vikings are getting a call for us regarding him. Vikes are going to boss hog this draft. Excited to see what they do too. It will be even better to see their meltdown (gonna be with two Vikes pals) if they do something crazy. Will have a Dolphins fan at the party too. . . draft day is always depressing for him.
Funny thing about that. I was reading about the Vikings and this fan was talking about how he expects the Vikings are trying to get as much ammo as they can for next years draft. Rumor is they want to be major players in the Jadeveon Clowney sweepstakes.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #406
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Funny thing about that. I was reading about the Vikings and this fan was talking about how he expects the Vikings are trying to get as much ammo as they can for next years draft. Rumor is they want to be major players in the Jadeveon Clowney sweepstakes.
Yeah, I read that and posted it in the draft rumors thread the other day. It will be interesting to see what the Vikings do. Two first rounders, two fourths and I believe three seventh rounders. Kalil, Smith and Walsh were all standout picks for them last year and Chris Spielman has been doing a wonderful job there.

They also have that extra third from Seattle next year, so they have plenty of ammunition to make a move. I don't see them trading up. The positions they could really use help at (ILB, DB, DL, WR) are all going to have good players available at #23 and #25. I'm jealous of how their pick arsenal.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote