The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #76
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

He wasn't even a citizen of the USA at this point anyways. Also if people not yet citizen cant be looked at more closely then that then maybe the immigration bill is a bad idea. Maybe we should just close up shop for awhile.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #77
Rigs11
Ring of Famer
 
Rigs11's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 8,555
Default

Looks like the terrorists won against people like cut.they used violence to intimidate and guide his reasoning.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #78
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
Looks like the terrorists won against people like cut.they used violence to intimidate and guide his reasoning.
Your first mistake was thinking his reasoning was guided.

Your second was calling it reason.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #79
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Its not ever illegal for the police to watch you. As long as they dont do an illegal search. Obvioulsy since he was a terrorist the FBI missed something or at least may have missed something. Or they didn't look into it long enough or whatever. The fact is they were tipped off, they looked at him, they stopped looking at him, he blew the marathon. That is the 2 1/2 yr timeline which isn't that long in FBI yrs.
It is kinda of illegal for the police to stalk you, if there is no evidence. Though if the police were KGB you be right.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #80
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

No evidence, nothing to see here, everything under control. Don't worry about our diplomats Libya was just a bad day. Don't worry about the Boston bombing trust us there was no evidence he was a terrorist. Nothing to see here, those pesky Russians always lie to us about whose a terrorist.

And no terrorists haven't beaten me. I just don't see the reasoning of letting a woman beater stay in the country when he's not a citizen. So i say we make the immigration law but make it tough to get through. No reason to let people become Americans if they aren't great people. We have enough problems with our own home grown trash.

If there was no evidence fine. But we will have to have someone other then the FBI or white house make that determination. Anything else is unnaceptable. I smell some sort of congressional inquiry on this for sure. In the meantime Obamas 2nd term is smelling like a turd. Economy stale, unemlployment flat, growth less then expected, repubs leading the way on immigration and his gun legislation sinking like the Titanic. Throw this in with the Benghazi mess and now it looks like his security plan not that great either.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #81
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default



DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #82
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

cue the cartoons and funny pictures.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #83
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

Funny watching the left get burnt out the President takes flack for his decisions. You all blamed bush for a housing crisis whose roots went back to Clinton.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #84
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Funny watching the left get burnt out the President takes flack for his decisions. You all blamed bush for a housing crisis whose roots went back to Clinton.
Nah, what's funny is that you think Obama had a hand in not investigating the Boston bomber.

Seriously, it's not just the left who find that type of thinking funny, it amuses everyone outside the 'bubble.'
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #85
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

I don't blame Obama for the attack I blame him for how he isn't pressing the FBI what the **** went wrong. Instead he praised it all as great police work. Yeah after they killed a bunch the police and FBI did a good job. We all know though that the FBI knew who it was when they looked at video. They didn't need anything other then that. Some agent probably saw the guy and said oh **** that is the one Russia told us about. Obviously the President not briefed on every little thing.

Oh but Bush still on the hook because New Orleans flooded after a hurricane right?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:05 AM   #86
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I don't blame Obama for the attack I blame him for how he isn't pressing the FBI what the **** went wrong. Instead he praised it all as great police work. Yeah after they killed a bunch the police and FBI did a good job. We all know though that the FBI knew who it was when they looked at video. They didn't need anything other then that. Some agent probably saw the guy and said oh **** that is the one Russia told us about, you know, the one we investigated, didn't find anything about, and then we asked for more specifics and they couldn't provide them, so we dropped the case because we dont have infinite resources you ignorant piece of ****Obviously the President not briefed on every little thing.

Oh but Bush still on the hook because New Orleans flooded after a hurricane right?
Fixed your uninformed, partisan, myopic, right wing echo chamber dumbass view of the world post.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:24 AM   #87
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 18,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
You all blamed bush for a housing crisis...
Who's "you all"?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #88
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,579

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
No, I chose not to have cable because it is a waste of money and I can watch all programming I want on the internet for free or use Netflix for $8 a month. I didn't fail in Colorado. I was done with my job, turned down an offer in Denver to come back home and subsequently bury three of my grandparents in a span of six months. I honored my grandparents dying wishes for me to come back and take care of family business. I was 25, free to do as I wished and felt obligated to close up the loose ends because of all they had done for me growing up. Not many people my age would do that, nor give a sh*t. Family to me is sacred and always will be. You already knew the reasons why, so don't try and get a low jab in. It ain't working.

I'm doing more than fine. I'm in the best shape I have been since I was 18, feel great, am happy and am glad to be moving on from all the sad crap that has happened to me and my family over the past year. These are the kind of situations that tear families apart, but I'm glad that I have done my best to keep the peace amongst them and make sure everything worked out fairly for everyone.

The sign of a true loser is a bastard like yourself who feels the need to divulge personal information vested to you in confidence (when you come asking me) to other people because you have a stick up your ass. I have no problem wearing my heart on my sleeve and being open with things. I have met people from this forum, enjoy friendships I have made and am thankful for what some have helped me with. Just like when we all got together to support Watermock when he had his tragic accident. The OM is a quality community.

I have a problem with people like you who think your sh*t doesn't stink and act like a fourteen year old when they are 30+ years beyond that. I have no respect for people like you. Not that it matters. I just find solace in knowing I won't be as morose and pathetic as you are when I'm nearing retirement. A lot of you "adults" are just mind-boggling. You'd think by the time you hit 40-50 you would be doing other things than engaging in pissing matches with people have your age that you don't even know.

I can't imagine my father or mother doing any of this stuff, but then again they are respectable people with good values and great heads on their shoulders. Unfortunately, you didn't hit the mark. Welcome to ignore.
Wow Kip you certainly squirted some tears on that post and that’s twice you’ve threatened to put me on ignore ……..please do it.

You posting on the WRP, giving your opinion on the economy and political issues that affect the working class citizens is like a homeless person on the street giving money management advice. Get back with me when you have a family, mortgage and a job.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:25 AM   #89
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Wow Kip you certainly squirted some tears on that post and that’s twice you’ve threatened to put me on ignore ……..please do it.

You posting on the WRP, giving your opinion on the economy and political issues that affect the working class citizens is like a homeless person on the street giving money management advice. Get back with me when you have a family, mortgage and a job.
And you giving an opinion on social issues while making comments like "what about the rights of the racist?" and "black people are cultural deviants" is like Rosie O'Donnell writing a book titled "6 Steps to Pleasing Your Man", yet you still keep talking.

What's your point?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #90
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,579

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
And you giving an opinion on social issues while making comments like "what about the rights of the racist?" and "black people are cultural deviants" is like Rosie O'Donnell writing a book titled "6 Steps to Pleasing Your Man", yet you still keep talking.

What's your point?
My point was Req is a worthless basement dwelling prick that actually thinks he has freinds and family on a web site and for the record Rosie O'Donnell is on your team. you two are on the same page ......

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 05:28 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #91
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,888

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

I have a deep, philosophical question: Do you have to be an a-hole to join the Right Wing, or does joining the Right Wing turn you into an a-hole?

I guess it's a chicken and the egg kind of thing.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #92
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I have a deep, philosophical question: Do you have to be an a-hole to join the Right Wing, or does joining the Right Wing turn you into an a-hole?

I guess it's a chicken and the egg kind of thing.
The a-holism comes from excessive debate with a bunch of paint huffers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #93
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
The a-holism comes from excessive debate with a bunch of paint huffers.
Is that what you call it?

We call it the right wing echo chamber.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #94
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Is that what you call it?

We call it the right wing echo chamber.
A debate in an echo chamber?

Someone needs to brush up on their political terminology.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #95
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,689

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Why are so many of you still stuck in the 'left' vs 'right' shell game and continue to ignore your government is not your government and hasn't been since JFK was killed
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #96
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Why are so many of you still stuck in the 'left' vs 'right' shell game and continue to ignore your government is not your government and hasn't been since JFK was killed
And long before that - in fact, "reality" has been manipulated since the time of the beginning...

All hail the reptilians!

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #97
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,689

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Family picture?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #98
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
A debate in an echo chamber?

Someone needs to brush up on their political terminology.
Apparently you missed the CPAC come-to-Jesus meeting they just held. I have to say, like you I was a little reluctant to believe an echo chamber could actually argue with itself, but apparently when you put enough empty heads together, you can come up with things like:

"Trump the Race Card: Are You Sick and Tired of Being Called a Racist and You Know You’re Not One?”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...bal-chaos.html

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-Fn0zMYf0

It was really a marvel, but they were able to pull it off despite all odds.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #99
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Apparently you missed the CPAC come-to-Jesus meeting they just held. I have to say, like you I was a little reluctant to believe an echo chamber could actually argue with itself, but apparently when you put enough empty heads together, you can come up with things like:

"Trump the Race Card: Are You Sick and Tired of Being Called a Racist and You Know You’re Not One?”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...bal-chaos.html

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-Fn0zMYf0

It was really a marvel, but they were able to pull it off despite all odds.
And while we're talking about soul searching, are any of you few moderate conservatives willing to put your sack on the line and publicly repudiate the racist stuff that people like this idiot in the video, nyuk, txtebow, Pony Boy and errand say?

No, I really didn't think so.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #100
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
And while we're talking about soul searching, are any of you few moderate conservatives willing to put your sack on the line and publicly repudiate the racist stuff that people like this idiot in the video, nyuk, txtebow, Pony Boy and errand say?

No, I really didn't think so.
Do you apologize every time a Democrat says something racist? I can provide examples if you need.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Denver Broncos