The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 09:59 AM   #26
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
Don't cream your panties too soon.
the GOP are toast. you know it too.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #27
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
the GOP are toast. you know it too.
Weren't you one of the ones saying gun control was going to pass and we know it, too?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #28
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Weren't you one of the ones saying gun control was going to pass and we know it, too?
It's not a matter of if,but when. This isn't going away.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #29
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
BS. People support BG checks by wide margins.

Heller also stated that guns can be regulated & that Machine guns and the like can be banned.
It's funny how you continue to ignore that part of the ruling.
I've already showed polling data which shows the 90% figure has gone to hell and support for gun control is back down to its pre-Sandy Hook levels.

I've ignored nothing. Dangerous and unusual guns can indeed be banned, and the ruling mentioned sawed off shotguns and machine guns in specific.

YOU however are ignoring that ruling and trying to add in common semiautomatic sporting rifles when they were not categorized with sawed off shotguns and automatic machine guns.

I've already posted a simple explanation of Heller by a Senator involved in litigating that case in the Supreme Court. For some odd reason none of you libs have responded. Here is the simple explanation yet again --

Old 04-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #30
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
It's not a matter of if,but when. This isn't going away.
No, liberal arrogance and stupidity linger more aggressively than herpes.

But you all have been engaging in grotesque acts of public masturbation over the "inevitability" of gun control. Get over it, you lost, as you've been telling Republicans since November.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #31
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I've already showed polling data which shows the 90% figure has gone to hell and support for gun control is back down to its pre-Sandy Hook levels.

I've ignored nothing. Dangerous and unusual guns can indeed be banned, and the ruling mentioned sawed off shotguns and machine guns in specific.

YOU however are ignoring that ruling and trying to add in common semiautomatic sporting rifles when they were not categorized with sawed off shotguns and automatic machine guns.

I've already posted a simple explanation of Heller by a Senator involved in litigating that case in the Supreme Court. For some odd reason none of you libs have responded. Here is the simple explanation yet again --

Cruz is a pathological liar. You know how much credibility liars have.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #32
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Cruz is a pathological liar. You know how much credibility liars have.
You're ignoring the points of the ruling and that he participated in litigating it by a drive-by insult with no substantiation to support the insult.

Here we go again.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #33
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You're ignoring the points of the ruling and that he participated in litigating it by a drive-by insult with no substantiation to support the insult.

Here we go again.
I acknowledge the entirety of the Heller ruling,I'm just pointing out a part of it.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #34
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
I acknowledge the entirety of the Heller ruling,I'm just pointing out a part of it.
You're pointing out a part of it out of context to support a constitutionally-questionable gun ban. I posted a video of a more in-depth explanation of the ruling by someone who was involved in litigation, and all you could was label him a liar without further explanation.

Sounds like a cop-out to me.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #35
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...o-cause-worry/

Quote:
Eighty-six percent of those questioned in the survey say they support some form of background checks that are not currently required by law for gun sales.

"Some of the proposed additions to the current gun laws are more popular than others," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland, "although every new background check tested in the poll wins support from a majority of the American public."

The 86% figure from the CNN/ORC poll is in line with just about every other national survey released over the past couple of months, which found support for increased background checks hovering around the 90% level. And the CNN survey, along with the previous polls, found no real partisan divide, with very strong support for the checks from Democrats, Republicans, and independents.

The CNN survey's release comes as the Senate plans to vote on Thursday on whether to open debate on gun control legislation that some Republicans have pledged to filibuster.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #36
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You're pointing out a part of it out of context to support a constitutionally-questionable gun ban. I posted a video of a more in-depth explanation of the ruling by someone who was involved in litigation, and all you could was label him a liar without further explanation.

Sounds like a cop-out to me.
A video from a guy that doesn't know his ass from a hole the ground.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #37
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Multiple polls say otherwise.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #38
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Yet more vague, unsubstantiated ad hominem.

So he was personally involved litigating the Heller case, yet he knows nothing while YOU on the other hand are privy to amazing details of the case and think that semiautomatic rifles equals weapons such as sawed off shotguns and machine guns that the Heller ruling said can be outlawed... Yet you can't support your view in the least.

Well that makes a ****load of sense.

Let's face it. You didn't even watch that short Cruz explanation of Heller. You don't like him, you don't like what he has to say about the case regardless of how accurate it is, and thus you shield your eyes from that information like a flat-earther.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #39
Dukes
Ring of Famer

Quote:
This coming from the party who doesn't know magazines are reloadable.

Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #40
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
This coming from the party who doesn't know magazines are reloadable.

I'd laugh if I didn't live in that b****'s district.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #41
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Democrat controlled senate can't pass background check expasion despite 5 republicans voting in favor. Why is that?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #42
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Democrat controlled senate can't pass background check expasion despite 5 republicans voting in favor. Why is that?
An all-encompassing NRA plot.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #43
nyuk nyuk

Can someone tell me how this was "blocked by the GOP" other than that Obama & Pelosi said so?

Apparently the Democratic party is on puppet strings controlled by the NRA. Ain't that a b****!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #44
Drunken.Broncoholic

The GOP? Really?? More like DEMOCRATS from MONTANA who are afraid to lose their votes! Man people are stupid.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #45
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Man people are stupid.
For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Those guys are long gone out of the country by now.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #46
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #47
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Disarm the people and watch the tyranny spread like a wild fire in a wind storm.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #48
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Disarm the people and watch the tyranny spread like a wild fire in a wind storm.
the way govt watching us anyone who thinks the govt not already knowledgable about who owns guns is kidding themselves. Anyone stockpiling already on the radar.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #49
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
the way govt watching us anyone who thinks the govt not already knowledgable about who owns guns is kidding themselves. Anyone stockpiling already on the radar.

That's funny to you?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #50
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Riiiggghhhtttt:

John Zawahri had about 40 magazines each capable of holding 30 bullets. Authorities believe he may have fired more than 1,000 rounds in the Santa Monica rampage.

Last edited by El Minion; 06-10-2013 at 07:25 PM..
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote