The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #226
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I welcome the ban hammer. Bring it on me SoCal. Ban me for 69 days.
Your habit of repeat neg bomb attacks here should have brought a permaban long ago. Again, extremely immature display.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #227
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

whatwe need is more government!...now a republican chimes in.

GOP Rep. Peter King On Boston Bombing: "We Need More Cameras"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._cameras_.html
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #228
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
With all due respect, you're a partisan, sack-sucking liberal circling the wagons.

Had Bush done this, you'd be going in for the kill, so please get off your bogus moral high horse.

Let's agree Obama screwed up (again).
What the hell are you talking about? He screwed up for not jumping to conclusions? Specially when the world is in a state of vigil over the conflict that is going in Asia? We have conflicts with Iran and the middle east and now North Korea. We still have no idea who did this. This could be one of our own homegrown wackos.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #229
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
fixed...
nope... he meant this!

Old 04-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #230
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
What the hell are you talking about? He screwed up for not jumping to conclusions? Specially when the world is in a state of vigil over the conflict that is going in Asia? We have conflicts with Iran and the middle east and now North Korea. We still have no idea who did this. This could be one of our own homegrown wackos.
Really? Do I have to keep repeating myself?

HIS OWN FEDERAL OFFICES WERE INVESTIGATING IT AS TERRORISM. They were telling media that it was.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #231
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
whatwe need is more government!...now a republican chimes in.

GOP Rep. Peter King On Boston Bombing: "We Need More Cameras"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._cameras_.html
Put the word Republican in quotes, plz.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #232
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
nope... he meant this!

I've seen another version of that video. Which one is the right one?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #233
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Put the word Republican in quotes, plz.
I don't care about that stuff anymore. No pun intended, but it will be a race to the finish line by both parties to take advantage of our latest tragedy.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #234
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

The ignorance KILLS me on this thread. I really fail to see how it's Obama's fault for this. Also, you can't blame every bombing on Muslims. The religion is a peaceful and practices nonviolence, it's just the extremist who do these types of things. There are extremist in every religion even in America. For example, the KKK wants to kill Jews, Blacks, and foreigners but they believe in the lord (doing him a favor). That's stupid, insensitive, and down right ignorant to believe that a WHOLE entire religion is responsible for this. You don't know who did this or what is there motive yet. Slow down Rambo and let's think this through.

Lastly, it's REALLY easy to say yeah I'm mad we SHOULD goto war and kill this person or that person when you nor your closest kin are not the one going and doing it. I bet if you or someone you love dearly is put into a situation of having to goto war and right people that can and will actually kill you that you would think twice about it.
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #235
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I've seen another version of that video. Which one is the right one?
both... on both videos our forces are attacking a reporter with a camera and his crew.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #236
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Really? Do I have to keep repeating myself?
No, you really don't. In fact, many of us would prefer you stop posting your garbage altogether.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #237
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
The ignorance KILLS me on this thread. I really fail to see how it's Obama's fault for this. Also, you can't blame every bombing on Muslims. The religion is a peaceful and practices nonviolence, it's just the extremist who do these types of things. There are extremist in every religion even in America. For example, the KKK wants to kill Jews, Blacks, and foreigners but they believe in the lord (doing him a favor). That's stupid, insensitive, and down right ignorant to believe that a WHOLE entire religion is responsible for this. You don't know who did this or what is there motive yet. Slow down Rambo and let's think this through.
Nobody is "blaming" anything on anybody, however there is report that a suspicious-acting Saudi was tackled by a citizen. Police sources said this Saudi reeked of gunpowder and asked how many were dead when questioned under guard in the hospital in Boston. NY Post broke this story citing several police sources.

Other mainstream sources have gone along with official police word that no suspects are in custody yet have admitted someone Saudi was questioned and that the feds went into someone's apartment and took things out of it. The NY Post is saying that apartment belonged to the same Saudi.

As far as the KKK goes, they're 4 guys in a phone booth and 2 of them are FBI informants.

Anyone who thinks the KKK is as likely to have done this as Islamists has been living with their head in the ground.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #238
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
No, you really don't. In fact, many of us would prefer you stop posting your garbage altogether.
The ignore function works well. May want to use it instead of crying like a girl all the time.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #239
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
nope... he meant this!

This is such a tragic cluster **** by the US Military.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #240
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
ok it was shopped....not sure about the injury

prayers to that guy and all affected by this tragedy. His injuries where confirmed though. He is a 27 year old that lost both legs and survived. Sad... just a sad and tragic day.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #241
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
This is another thing, and it appears to be not very uncommon.

Islamists mistake accidents with intentional acts of killing civilians and demand we all be slaughtered as a result. Frankly what can you say for that kind of behavior than that they're either 1) political opportunists trying to manipulate Muslims and American leftists, and 2) that these people have a low IQ if they actually believe that crap.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #242
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
prayers to that guy and all affected by this tragedy. His injuries where confirmed though. He is a 27 year old that lost both legs and survived. Sad... just a sad and tragic day.
Yes but he has a tough road ahead of him. These folks are HUGE infection risks. I hope nobody else dies. I've heard enough bad news.

Whoever did this should be executed in public at the site of the bombings.

And why would someone fake photoshop injuries when they happened for real all over?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #243
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
both... on both videos our forces are attacking a reporter with a camera and his crew.
so who ever bombed the people in boston are justified by videos like these?

hey man, we can do this all day if want.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #244
nyuk nyuk

Quote:

It's what at least 2 of our liberal contigent here have been saying.

One of the root philosophies of left though is that we - the evil capitalist pig - have been instigating and raping the planet all over therefore anyone who attacks us in any way, shape or form is just being a morally-superior resister of our evil machinations. Furthermore, it's okay if they hate the collective of us because of accidental deaths by the military, but don't you naughty Americans dislike or distrust the collective of Muslims because of repeated terror attacks and 1,400 years of Islamic violence against infidels.

This is what the left call higher morality.

Isn't that lovely?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:37 PM   #245
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
We can't say we don't have it coming. Love our forces and love the patriotism that's instilled in us as we grow. But still, we can't deny our forces have gone stray in some cases to justify a political agenda.

We still don't know who is behind it (I am beginning to think this is more than likely an isolated incident with one of our own crazy person), but people arguing that we should never have nothing coming to us on our soil don't pay attention to the uncensored/uncontrolled news.

Just look at what generation Kill pulled of in Irak and Afg. For those who don't know what generation kill is I suggest looking up a documentary with the same name.

Don't want to take away anything from talking about prayer and the victims, but I just want end this by saying that you must be crazy to not be able to comprehend the hate towards us in the Middle East and its nearby regions.

This comment on a video hit it right out of the park.

Quote:
When young men/women who are ask to kill. A kill is a kill the only difference is self justification and justification for the purpose of war. When a killer finds out he/she killed for profit over principle it is still devastating. When your fighting for the cause of freedom is one thing, To kill for the profit of few it's disgraceful on a personal level for all involved except for the Elitist. Carpe deim, Molon Labe. OORAH!
Old 04-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #246
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

nope is not about that. It's about Nyuk Nyuk not being able to comprehend how people over in the Middle East hate us.

Last edited by Heyneck; 04-16-2013 at 12:41 PM..
Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #247
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
One of the root philosophies of left though is that we - the evil capitalist pig - have been instigating and raping the planet all over therefore anyone who attacks us in any way, shape or form is just being a morally-superior resister of our evil machinations. Furthermore, it's okay if they hate the collective of us because of accidental deaths by the military, but don't you naughty Americans dislike or distrust the collective of Muslims because of repeated terror attacks and 1,400 years of Islamic violence against infidels.
Poor strawmen. You're really going after them.

Are all overseas actions ever undertaken by the United States completely moral and good?

Or will you fall into realpolitik, which is just a euphemism for moral relativism?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #248
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I said I was shocked and saddened. I had enough critical thinking skills at the age of 14 to know that 9/11 was going to be used as an excuse to get into a B.S. war and as I said, that panned out just as I expected.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #249
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Nobody is "blaming" anything on anybody, however there is report that a suspicious-acting Saudi was tackled by a citizen. Police sources said this Saudi reeked of gunpowder and asked how many were dead when questioned under guard in the hospital in Boston. NY Post broke this story citing several police sources.

Other mainstream sources have gone along with official police word that no suspects are in custody yet have admitted someone Saudi was questioned and that the feds went into someone's apartment and took things out of it. The NY Post is saying that apartment belonged to the same Saudi.

As far as the KKK goes, they're 4 guys in a phone booth and 2 of them are FBI informants.

Anyone who thinks the KKK is as likely to have done this as Islamists has been living with their head in the ground.
The guy has been officially cleared and is no longer considered a person of interest. Take if for what it's worth, it was reported on CNN and FOX NEWS.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #250
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Don't want to take away anything from talking about prayer and the victims, but I just want end this by saying that you must be crazy to not be able to comprehend the hate towards us in the Middle East and its nearby regions.
And it never strikes some that all this footage is post 9-11.