The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #201
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
no metion of it at all up here, yet we saw shooting stuff for the first 15 minutes of every news hour for a month after newtown.
Maybe we need more Evil White Male™ stories? First they had the non-existent Duke lacrosse team rape and then they spent the greater part of a year pretending Zimmerman was white while they manipulated the 911 call to make him sound like a growling racist. Then there was the Te'o thing until they realized the friend (dumb ****s couldn't see it coming) was homosexual and they feared news coverage may hurt gay peoples' feelings and dropped the story like a hot potato, heaven forbid. They're getting short on material here, bro. Throw them a bone!!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #202
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
It was covered two years ago. I live in Delaware and it was on the front page of the paper here for weeks. For whatever reason not as big of a story now.
The biggest hate crime spree in Denver history never made it to a single national television news network.

Think that's an amazing accident?

Think that would have been the case if the perpetrators were white instead of black and the victims black instead of white?
Old 04-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #203
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

why is it ok for liberals to use stories like Sandy hook to push gun control but this story shouldnt be used to push pro life?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #204
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
why is it ok for liberals to use stories like Sandy hook to push gun control but this story shouldnt be used to push pro life?
Because liberals don't like it.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #205
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I suppose cause a majority in this country support a womens right to choose. A majority also recognize that taking a persons rights is wrong.
A BG check doesn't stop a law abiding citizen from getting a gun,hence your right to own a gun is not being infringed.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #206
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
I suppose cause a majority in this country support a womens right to choose. A majority also recognize that taking a persons rights is wrong.
A BG check doesn't stop a law abiding citizen from getting a gun,hence your right to own a gun is not being infringed.
The concern with BG checks is that states such as Colorado are abusing them as a backdoor gun registration route. Obviously the 2nd was written in a time when BG checks didn't exist, so it can be argued they shouldn't apply now.

I'm still amused with that how even though more people are killed by drunken drivers than are murdered with guns, nobody is calling for BG checks on booze purchases or wanting to limit bottle size.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #207
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
The concern with BG checks is that states such as Colorado are abusing them as a backdoor gun registration route. Obviously the 2nd was written in a time when BG checks didn't exist, so it can be argued they shouldn't apply now.

I'm still amused with that how even though more people are killed by drunken drivers than are murdered with guns, nobody is calling for BG checks on booze purchases or wanting to limit bottle size.
You do need I'd to drink & there are limits to bottle size & alcohol content. Here in Florida beer can't be sold in any bottle bigger than 32 oz.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #208
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
You do need I'd to drink & there are limits to bottle size & alcohol content. Here in Florida beer can't be sold in any bottle bigger than 32 oz.
And they limit how many you can buy. They also require background checks? Licensing?
Old 04-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #209
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Other than nyuk nyuk's belief that this is about race I've yet to see anyone posit a theory on what the mainstream media's motive would be to not cover this story.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #210
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You say that lacking life experience. College teaches you how to be a liberal and get a good job if you get the right degree. You have little concept about life in the adult world, I assure you. The homeboys in the rap game call it street knowledge.
nyuk's appearance on TV...

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #211
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I call it like it is. Your political diatribe is beyond pathetic. Like I said, stick to Operation and bragging online about having cool guns and money. I mean seriously, are you that empty that you feel the need to consistently indulge in self-gratification on internet forums? It is sad.

Furthermore, you don't know dick about me. The fact that you are ten years older than me and feel the need to consistently cast assumptions on my life when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground is beyond pathetic. I do well for myself and am completely happy with where I am at in life. Sorry that I don't share your love for guns and money. Wasn't raised that way. Wait, I won't apologize for not being an abhorrent, materialistic turdball.

But please, continue your childish internet facade. You should start a "Ask A Surgeon" anything thread on 4chan's /b. Youse so smarts.
Lol. You were born a loser and its only going to get worse for you over time. In fact, you should probably go the exact opposite direction with every decision you make. I was a 26 year old lifetime student posting on the Mane ten years ago too. You'll be on the polar opposite of the success spectrum in the same amount of time. Guess how I know?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #212
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Other than nyuk nyuk's belief that this is about race I've yet to see anyone posit a theory on what the mainstream media's motive would be to not cover this story.
Then you haven't read.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #213
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
I'm curious to know whay y'all think the media's motivation would be to not cover this story. You seriously think there's some sort of conspiracy here?
Of course not.....just like I'm sure Joseph Goebbels and Pravda never had an agenda......

I recall listening to the radio during the Iraqi war.....on the way into work, I heard nothing but how the US was getting their asses handed to them by the Iraqi elite Republic Guard troops....and on the way home from work I heard nothing but how we're kicking Iraq's ass and taking names.

Then I realized, on the way into work I was listening to NPR and on the way home I was listening to FOX
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #214
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
This trial is about much more than just the crimes committed by Kermit Gosnell. It is about corrupt and complicit local and state regulatory agencies who looked the other way despite decades of complaints, because the "greater good" of liberalism is served by keeping any and all abortion options open. It is about a corrupt and complicit media complex looking the other way because the "greater good" of liberalism is somehow served by an orchestrated media blackout of the trial. This "physician" murdered untold numbers of viable humans after being born alive. He trained others to do it in his absence. He brutalized untold numbers of women. He committed blatant acts of racism. Any of these stories would be wall-to-wall national news except for the fact that they took place in an abortion clinic. Does this not embarrass you as liberal?

Exactly...had this happened in a deep dark damp basement somewhere in fly over country the liberal media would be all over it like a pit bull on a Vick chew toy.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #215
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
There would have been national coverage and outcry for new legislation if Gosnell used an AR15 instead of scissors.
Ironically, Homeland Security said that teachers should use scissors to combat a whack job with an AR-15 shooting up their school.....
Old 04-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #216
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Really? They don't sell kegs?

And flashing an ID isn't the same as a background check there doofus.......

Stores may be selling alcohol to people who had previously killed or injured others in a DUI wreck or slapped their wives in a drunken rage......and isn't that why you clowns want background checks for people who purchase guns, to prevent people who have issues from acquiring them?
Old 04-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #217
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Exactly...had this happened in a deep dark damp basement somewhere in fly over country the liberal media would be all over it like a pit bull on a Vick chew toy.
Wall-to-wall national media coverage and outrage over Mick Vick killing and torturing dogs. But not a single peep about the Gosnell trial on any national broadcast network.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #218
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Lol. You were born a loser and its only going to get worse for you over time.
Ironically, this is one of the left's major arguments for abortions.....
Old 04-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #219
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Wall-to-wall national media coverage and outrage over Mick Vick killing and torturing dogs. But not a single peep about the Gosnell trial on any national broadcast network.
And since Vick is black, there goes the Nyuk's race theory...
Old 04-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #220
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I recall listening to the radio during the Iraqi war.....on the way into work, I heard nothing but how the US was getting their asses handed to them by the Iraqi elite Republic Guard troops....and on the way home from work I heard nothing but how we're kicking Iraq's ass and taking names.

Then I realized, on the way into work I was listening to NPR and on the way home I was listening to FOX
And yet you still haven't figured out that the truth was somewhere in the middle...
Old 04-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #221
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Maybe if Gosnell hung and electrocuted the newborn infants the national media might have cared?
Old 04-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #222
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Well, animal cruelty trumps race in the eyes of the liberal media........though not by much, which explains why they covered him favorably in his "recovery" and repentance of his sins
Old 04-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #223
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
no metion of it at all up here, yet we saw shooting stuff for the first 15 minutes of every news hour for a month after newtown.
Ok let's check out the coverage two years after the fact ok?
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #224
BroncoBeavis

I don't believe there's a coordinated media conspiracy going on here. It's just the terror of the reality of their choice-at-any-cost dogma staring them in the face. There are only 2 possible reactions when you're confronted with the evil behind your beliefs being unveiled in front of you. You repent, or you look away.

Most chose to look away.

They know that if Dr. Gos had only performed those exact same procedures In Utero moments earlier, they'd be happily defending his right to do so. Some would even hail him as a champion of choice.

The criminal ridiculousness of their extreme positions are exposed. They want as few people to know about their shame as possible.

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 04-14-2013 at 08:24 PM..
Old 04-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #225
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Want more of this back alley coat hanger style butchery? Keep attacking

* Comprehensive sex education
* Charity organizations that work to reduce unwanted pregnancies (e.g. planned parenthood)
* Women's health issues in general (e.g., but not limited to, health coverage for birth control, etc.)
* And yes, access to legal abortions done by competent and ethical physicians (i.e. the exact opposite of this criminal).

It ain't pro-choice advocates that enabled this monster, it's the anti-women crowd.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote