The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #326
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I am Wog! I be angrrrrryyyhhh!!!
Why would I be angry with a moron?

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #327
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You're just angry, period.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #328
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You're just angry, period.
You're just desperately dumb, period.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #329
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You're just desperately dumb, period.
If that was the case, you should be winning more debates around here than just with mhgaffney.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #330
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,029

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
If that was the case, you should be winning more debates around here than just with mhgaffney.
He is. You simply don't have the IQ to realize it.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #331
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
He is. You simply don't have the IQ to realize it.
Right - I'll try emulating him next time and copy and pasting unsourced anti-American drivel from leftist websites as the core of my argument against US foreign policy.

Thanks for the tip.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #332
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Right - I'll try emulating him next time and copy and pasting unsourced anti-American drivel from leftist websites as the core of my argument against US foreign policy.
The real story of US foreign policy still stings, eh? Tough ****.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:29 PM   #333
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
The real story of US foreign policy still stings, eh? Tough ****.
The real story isn't found by copy and pasting rote anti-American leftist websites who never say anything positive about the US and single out the US because we're the great capitalist pig.

Need some money for the Cuba relocation, comrade?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #334
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
The real story isn't found by copy and pasting rote anti-American leftist websites who never say anything positive about the US and single out the US because we're the great capitalist pig.

Need some money for the Cuba relocation, comrade?
Thanks for being the stereotypical conservative dickhead.

America is more than strong enough to withstand criticism. An honest appraisal of our past actions won't destroy this country, nor are those who make it Marxists.

You shouldn't attack those who are objective - you should be ashamed and make an honest effort to stop the policies that put us on the wrong side of what is right and moral.

Is that too ****ing hard? Tough ****.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Denver Broncos