The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #151
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
Once again, all the right wingers prove their selfishness by freaking out at the mention that they are responsible for more than just themselves and their immediate family.

Typical.
Pay off my college loans and my credit card.

KTHX.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #152
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
What up Spider? Wanna come pick me up in your truck
................... That's a big 10-4.... 2 butt buddies rolling .....put the hammer down Spider
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #153
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
................... That's a big 10-4.... 2 butt buddies rolling .....put the hammer down Spider
Req needs a CB handle. I was thinking "couchsurfer" or "Kip Dynamite."
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #154
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Sounds like misogyny here. Oh goodness.
It is cute when you use big words.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #155
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
................... That's a big 10-4.... 2 butt buddies rolling .....put the hammer down Spider
We just wanted to stop by your reservation and get some quality booze and meth. I am sure you can help us out there Flows With Beetus.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #156
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
We just wanted to stop by your reservation and get some quality booze and meth. I am sure you can help us out there Flows With Beetus.
If you get in trouble they have dialysis clinics right there on the reservation, and they might take pity on a sickly white dork in exchange for a decorative weed pipe.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #157
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
We just wanted to stop by your reservation and get some quality booze and meth. I am sure you can help us out there Flows With Beetus.
Come on now Kip, don't let up with the Spider worship...... your like a little biach in heat...... oh Spider, oh Spider your back ....... please come pick me up in your big manly truck.

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 06:28 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #158
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
FWIW, ~ 65% of American families are have multiple generations living within the same household. That trend is likely to continue with the current economic climate in addition to the growing number of immigrants who come from cultures who have communal backgrounds.
So I guess that code for "I'll be living in the basement for a long time" ......
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #159
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If you get in trouble they have dialysis clinics right there on the reservation, and they might take pity on a sickly white dork in exchange for a decorative weed pipe.
Won't ever need dialysis. Lol.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #160
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
So I guess that code for "I'll be living in the basement for a long time" ......
I think the last time I had a room in a basement of any home was when I was a sophomore in high school. Go ahead and keep the dynamic duo going with Doc though. I am sure it is a lot of fun being a middle aged guy who acts like he is twelve on the internet. Kudos.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #161
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
We just wanted to stop by your reservation and get some quality booze and meth. I am sure you can help us out there Flows With Beetus.
Wow, so now you can add racist to your online resume, so what happened did you get bullied by some guys off the Rez?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #162
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
................... That's a big 10-4.... 2 butt buddies rolling .....put the hammer down Spider
We're talking Dakotas here. Cut 'em a break.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #163
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Wow, so now you can add racist to your online resume, so what happened did you get bullied by some guys off the Rez?
You must have missed him posting anti-Asian racist memes a few months ago.

Just don't you say anything about black folks he doesn't like! Rowrrrr
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #164
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Won't ever need dialysis. Lol.
Odd considering you had the admins here believing you have a "deadly disease."
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #165
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
It is cute when you use big words.
That's a big 10-4 good buddy. Let's meet at the truck stop!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #166
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Odd considering you had the admins here believing you have a "deadly disease."
I don't think you specialize in nephrology or have the faintest clue about nosology. Still butt hurt that you got banned for a month + for being stupid?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #167
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Wow, so now you can add racist to your online resume, so what happened did you get bullied by some guys off the Rez?
Pointing out the high prevalence of diabetes and drug abuse amongst Native Americans isn't racist. It is just factual. The tribal name the Lakota Sioux gave me was Meths With Wolves.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #168
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You must have missed him posting anti-Asian racist memes a few months ago.
You mean this?



That is racist? Really? Lol.

Yep. So full of racist intent.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #169
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You mean this?



That is racist? Really? Lol.

Yep. So full of racist intent.
Because making fun of foreign accents and ethnic speech is never considered racist.


Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 04-14-2013 at 04:04 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #170
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I don't think you specialize in nephrology or have the faintest clue about nosology. Still butt hurt that you got banned for a month + for being stupid?
It's based on your own words, but regardless of that none of it would have been an issue had you not decided to attack myself and other posters here in personal ways due to their politics which brought fair turnaround in your direction to which you reacted to like a child in a candy store.

I was actually unbanned early, I just don't know how early. I couldn't give a single rat's ass if I'm permabanned. I regret nothing and did nothing wrong.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #171
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Pointing out the high prevalence of diabetes and drug abuse amongst Native Americans isn't racist. It is just factual. The tribal name the Lakota Sioux gave me was Meths With Wolves.
You know nothing about Native Americans because if the Sioux gave you a name it would be "Two Dogs".
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #172
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Pointing out the high prevalence of diabetes and drug abuse amongst Native Americans isn't racist. It is just factual. The tribal name the Lakota Sioux gave me was Meths With Wolves.
You got quite angry and began negbombing me when I mentioned IQ scores. What's the difference? I certainly said nothing controversial - it's not only mentioned in psychology books but also some sociology ones as well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #173
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
You know nothing about Native Americans because if the Sioux gave you a name it would be "Two Dogs".
That, or "Broken Rubber."
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #174
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You got quite angry and began negbombing me when I mentioned IQ scores. What's the difference? I certainly said nothing controversial - it's not only mentioned in psychology books but also some sociology ones as well.
No reputable, peer reviewed research has ever supported the idea that there IQ and "race" are linked.

Quote:
It's based on your own words, but regardless of that none of it would have been an issue had you not decided to attack myself and other posters here in personal ways due to their politics which brought fair turnaround in your direction to which you reacted to like a child in a candy store.
At least you aren't as bad as lonestar, but the mods find you equally annoying. Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy
You know nothing about Native Americans because if the Sioux gave you a name it would be "Two Dogs".
That isn't the Sioux word for dog, brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Douche
That, or "Broken Rubber."
The wit and charm of a five year old at 36. Vroom, vroom.

Last edited by Requiem; 04-15-2013 at 08:28 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #175
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
No reputable, peer reviewed research has ever supported the idea that there IQ and "race" are linked.



At least you aren't as bad as lonestar, but the mods find you equally annoying. Oops.



That isn't the Sioux word for dog, brah!



The wit and charm of a five year old at 36. Vroom, vroom.
Squirt some loser bastard tears in your bong and smoke a ceremonial bowl, two dogs.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Denver Broncos