The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #126
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The violence we are seeing in our schools and theater is the dark underside of US foreign policy --

We are presently bombing and pillaging many nations -- in a series of insane foreign wars.

None of this is being honestly covered by the obsequious US media. The American people never see the true violence of what we are doing.

So it comes back to us in this way -- the chickens coming home to roost.

The best way to end the violence at home is to end the foreign wars. Wind down the empire and bring the troops home. Stop the CIA drug trafficking. Close the 700+ military bases abroad.

Focus on our DEEP problems here at home.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #127
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
The founding fathers drafted the U.S. Constitution to limit the power of the federal government and to preserve the individual, unalienable rights of U.S. Citizens, specifically so they may protect themselves from a tyrannical central government and other criminals.

One of those rights is enumerated in the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights, and it grants individuals the right to keep and to bear arms.

How inconvenient for the Obama administration and the rest of the liberal progressives.
So tell me, O Great Brain: What's a "well regulated militia"? There is a difference between a militia and "individuals".

If the government wanted to do "whatever" to you, they would federlize the Guardsmen and have them do whatever. I guarantee you the Guardsmen would overtake any person or group of persons who have assault rifles. Not a problem. Therefor all the gobblygook about protecting oneself against the centralized Government is so much fantasy and BS. ("Hey, Karl: Big showdown coming at City Park. Bring your Bushie. REMEMBER RUBY RIDGE! REMEMBER WACO! REMEMBER YOUR FLASKS!")

So, what other reason would you want a Bushmaster? To kill Deer? Those Brainless arguments about stopping the Feds are laughable and idiocy at its best.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #128
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Says the dude who has been referring me with the same moniker for about what, five years now? I graduated like three years ago, lmfao. Sorry bro!
I'm not sure what you are talking about other than the fact that I keep pointing out that a liberal progressive like you, who has a lot of secondary education always seems to resort to name calling. It's a tactic of the liberals to sling insults at those who don't agree with you.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #129
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
The violence we are seeing in our schools and theater is the dark underside of US foreign policy --

We are presently bombing and pillaging many nations -- in a series of insane foreign wars.

None of this is being honestly covered by the obsequious US media. The American people never see the true violence of what we are doing.

MHG
The random insanity that propels idiots to kill groups of people is NOT preventable. Changing gun laws to FIX that problem is mis-directed but politically correct. Always "use" that crisis, like Rahm said.

Pillaging? "Chickens coming home to roost"? Wow. You actually think that America doesn't help other countries? Look at our budget and then come back to me on that.
Unfortunately, though, the only thing our Government is really good at is taking more of our money and doing little with it but help themselves. You need to get real, here. Throwing out talking points from the democratic party does nothing but create hatred between groups of people....divide and conqure, baby.

In the 4 years since BHO ramping up his golfing and expensive vacations, the US finds itself in the following situation:
  • the world hates us more than they did when he started.
  • our economy is in the worst ****hole since the depression
  • unemployment is around 15 percent ...IF you count those that completely gave up looking

Is this the hope or the change part? ...and when are HIS chickens going home?
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #130
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post

The best way to end the violence at home is to end the foreign wars. Wind down the empire and bring the troops home. Stop the CIA drug trafficking. Close the 700+ military bases abroad.

Focus on our DEEP problems here at home.

MHG
File this under: **** nobody says.
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #131
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Definition of INFRINGE

transitive verb
: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another
obsolete : defeat, frustrate

The right of the people to _____________ shall not be infringed.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #132
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post

If the government wanted to do "whatever" to you, they would federlize the Guardsmen and have them do whatever. I guarantee you the Guardsmen would overtake any person or group of persons who have assault rifles.
Sure, they could take me, easy. They might have a little more problems killing 300M other U.S. Citizens with guns, if that's what you're advocating.

It's all about control. Confiscate weapons from people, make them dependent on the government, and they can force you to pay taxes for anything they want...which they are already doing.
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #133
errand
Ring of Famer

Gotta love the libs in here who amazingly wouldn't pick up a gun to save this nation if it were under attack, but have no problem if our own government wants to enslave us.....or wipe out those who refuse to go down quietly.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #134
errand
Ring of Famer

Old 04-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #135
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
He is serving the people by helping to uphold our 2nd amendment rights against executive and legislative over-reach.

That's pretty much the whole point of the video. I would hope all elected officials held the same view. Instead, many of them are hell-bent on destroying the U.S. constitution.

The guy you are replying to gets it, you don't but whats new.

He is an officer of the law sworn to protect and uphold laws of the land. While on duty do your job and shut up.

After while off duty run your stupid pie hole, just another ignorant conservative.................who cares what he thinks.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #136
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If 90% of the population wanted "common sense gun control laws" they would already have been enacted.

As I said all polls shows high 80s and low 90s...........but just like you people would not believe Romney was losing every poll..........it happens to be fact.

Just cause you don't like it don't mean chit.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #137
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
He is counting parts of his own internal Population.

No , here you are showing your ignorance of EVERY POLL showing exactly what I stated..............
Old 04-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #138
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Why doesn't Harry Reid bring an assault weapon / high capacity magazine ban up for a vote in the senate? It's not because of the NRA's lobbying efforts.

Then why don't they ? Please explain
Old 04-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #139
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
He is an officer of the law sworn to protect and uphold laws of the land.
He swears an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States........but feel free to remain stupid.....afterall it is still a free country.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #140
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
The founding fathers drafted the U.S. Constitution to limit the power of the federal government and to preserve the individual, unalienable rights of U.S. Citizens, specifically so they may protect themselves from a tyrannical central government and other criminals.

One of those rights is enumerated in the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights, and it grants individuals the right to keep and to bear arms.

How inconvenient for the Obama administration and the rest of the liberal progressives.

You have a serious lack of education head up your ass problem...........

This is whats wrong with politics, people just make stuff up.

No one including the prez has tried to take away hand guns, shotguns or hunting rifles.

****ing idiots we are just trying to save a few lives but you ass clowns say oh no that won't save EVERY LIFE SO SCREW IT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

SO YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT A FORM TO BUY A GUN...BIG DEAL.

SO YOU HAVE TO RELOAD A FEW EXTRA TIMES.....BIG DEAL.

TELL YOUR MINOR INCONVENIENCES TO THE FAMILY'S OF THOSE THESE SMALL MINOR INCONVENIENCEs WOULD HAVE ALREADY SAVED LIVES WHEN THeY TRY TO RELOAD.

Some of you are real a-holes........uncaring ****s that won't get it until someone in your family gets killed.

Then how stupid and remorseful will you be when you fought against something that might have saved that person's life

You guys are disgusting human beings.................

Assault weapons bans aside even though we had one for ten years.

Limting ammo clips sizes and filling out a form is not attacking your second amendment rights at all and most of you have no clue how the 2nd amendment is worded to begin with..................
Old 04-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #141
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Then why don't they ? Please explain
Because it would be DOA......and if for some odd ball reason it did pass the Senate, it wouldn't pass the House. US Government 101......
Old 04-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #142
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Because it would be DOA......and if for some odd ball reason it did pass the Senate, it wouldn't pass the House. US Government 101......
YOU ARE NOT IN THE MAJORITY...........

NRA is backed by gun manufacturers and have politicians running scared.............

Regardless background checks and even ammo clip restrictions are likely as well......just look at several STATES already doing so.

I wouldn't even say an assault rifle ban is impossible, we had one for ten years.

Again idiots such as yourself who feel the need to flaunt their gun ownership even in the face of the Aurora tragedy will never GET IT...........

We shall see but the majority of the people are on the right side of this...........people like you will just have to live with your minor inconveniences of smaller ammo clips and paperwork.

What world do you live ?

Maybe a-holes such as yourself feel the need to not walk thru the metal detector or be searched before getting on the plane cause your special...............

Its all relative but if it makes the whole more safe and secure then clowns such as yourself will just have to learn to live it.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #143
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Gotta love the libs in here who amazingly wouldn't pick up a gun to save this nation if it were under attack, but have no problem if our own government wants to enslave us.....or wipe out those who refuse to go down quietly.

I own several guns but guess my dick is big enough I don't feel the need for an assault rifle with a hundred round drum...........

Gladly take up a gun to protect my country but I think clowns such as yourself are the real danger.

You got a serious prob............see aliens and bigfoot lately as well ?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #144
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Sure, they could take me, easy. They might have a little more problems killing 300M other U.S. Citizens with guns, if that's what you're advocating.

It's all about control. Confiscate weapons from people, make them dependent on the government, and they can force you to pay taxes for anything they want...which they are already doing.

Just shut the **** with your stupidity.............

Confiscate............? Who said that ?

Conservative freakin nutbags...............
Old 04-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #145
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

I don't how some of you clowns get through the day without getting your ass knocked off.................
Old 04-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #146
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You have a serious lack of education head up your ass problem...........

says the moron who doesn't know why Harry Reid can't get a bill passed...

This is whats wrong with politics, people just make stuff up.

Like your 90% of Americans want another gun regulation?

No one including the prez has tried to take away hand guns, shotguns or hunting rifles.

Diane Feinstein says hi, while she destroys your statement by breaking it off in your ass with her "If I could get them all, Mr. and Mrs. America turn them in, I would have done it...."

****ing idiots we are just trying to save a few lives but you ass clowns say oh no that won't save EVERY LIFE SO SCREW IT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

We're trying to save lives too....and the Constitution as well.

SO YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT A FORM TO BUY A GUN...BIG DEAL.

We already had to fill out a form to buy a gun, and it hasn't stopped one mass shooting, because the guys doing the killing don't care to fill out any form, old or new.

SO YOU HAVE TO RELOAD A FEW EXTRA TIMES.....BIG DEAL.

Well, according to you, many shooters have been taken down while having to change out magazines, so if we're defending ourselves, we have to change magazines and get killed by a criminal who takes us out while we're changing them? Like all you moron liberals say, "If it saves one life, it's worth it" If keeping 30 round magazines save one life would that also be worth it? Or are some lives worth it and others aren't?

TELL YOUR MINOR INCONVENIENCES TO THE FAMILY'S OF THOSE THESE SMALL MINOR INCONVENIENCEs WOULD HAVE ALREADY SAVED LIVES WHEN THeY TRY TO RELOAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=A1bu7Y8iwXA

Yeah, limiting the size of the magazine will make a huge difference....especially when the only person with a gun in a gun free zone is the killer....God you're stupid.

Some of you are real a-holes........uncaring ****s that won't get it until someone in your family gets killed.

Or, maybe some of us have or know of others who have experienced the loss of family members to an armed criminal and have decided we're never going to be a victim of that ever again.

Then how stupid and remorseful will you be when you fought against something that might have saved that person's life

So how remorseful will you be if a gun law that keeps a law abiding citizen from protecting themselves and they die or get assaulted at the hands of a thug? if/when someone breaks into your home with a gun, what's your plan? You're gonna call a guy who has a gun, and pray to God he gets there in time to save your miserable life.....

You guys are disgusting human beings...............

...and your not?

Assault weapons bans aside even though we had one for ten years.

And yet we still had mass shootings and murder....so that ban didn't do any good either now did it?

Limting ammo clips sizes and filling out a form is not attacking your second amendment rights at all and most of you have no clue how the 2nd amendment is worded to begin with..................

.....my God you're one stupid mutherfcker!

In bold

Last edited by errand; 04-06-2013 at 05:02 PM..
Old 04-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #147
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:

So basically more republican obstruction ?

NRA has them scared.........
Old 04-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #148
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I don't how some of you clowns get through the day without getting your ass knocked off.................

I don't get my ass knocked off because I'm packing heat, but because we know you don't, pray tell.... how do you get through the day?
Old 04-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #149
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
In bold

What part does a non reading non understanding stupid **** such as yourself not understand about when the bad guys reload they
get taken down as has happened over and over.

It would have already saved some lives...........

Your minor inconveniences are not worth someone's life,........get it thru your republican ass backwards head.

Any law that would have saved lifes in the past and in the future and is a minor inconvenience is worth doing........

Mass shootings went after the assault weapons ban was abolished................

Its basic common sense stuff that does not affect your second amendment rights...........read it............doesn't mention type of guns, size of ammo clip or background checks.

Face it you clueless rep ****, things have changed in over 200 years................
Old 04-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #150
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
So basically more republican obstruction ?

NRA has them scared.........
Nope...it's called a representative republic for a reason. We elect people to represent "we the people"....and there are more elected people whose constituents tell them that they don't want another gun ban than there are who say they do.