The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Default the real reason auto sales are up

Ready for the subprime auto bailout? Coming soon.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/specia...110501752.html

No wonder Obama touts increased auto sales as a sign the economy is improving. All they are really doing though is creating more debt for middle and lower class Americans who can't really afford a new car or truck.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #2
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Ready for the subprime auto bailout? Coming soon.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/specia...110501752.html

No wonder Obama touts increased auto sales as a sign the economy is improving. All they are really doing though is creating more debt for middle and lower class Americans who can't really afford a new car or truck.
Did we tell ya that the real estate market is heating up!
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

You guys are Farked
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I'm not ****ed if everything crashes i have a standing invitation to join my buddy in Thailand and die from bird flu instead. He has enough money and land for both of us. I'd put pictures of my trip out there to visit him but I doubt anyone wants to see fat guy with little woman, fat guy with little woman.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #5
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
I'm not ****ed if everything crashes i have a standing invitation to join my buddy in Thailand and die from bird flu instead. He has enough money and land for both of us. I'd put pictures of my trip out there to visit him but I doubt anyone wants to see fat guy with little woman, fat guy with little woman.
I almost moved to Thailand a few years back but decided against it. You can get only so may "foot massages"
Old 04-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Baja he married an Indonesian girl. The live mostly in Singapore but will retire in Thailand. Hell he has like almost .25 miles of beach! My thing is America is my home and i only like to visit other places. It's a whole other world though over there though. Cmon though we both know if the world really did go to hell in a handbasket countries like Russia, China, USa would use their military to take what they need.

Thailand, Mexico, they haven't the strength to keep anything if the world ever really went into some sort of complete chaos that ruined the lives of people in those countries.

You know that right?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

This girl my friend married is educated Baja but still she does every little thing for him. Its funny for me to watch. Were talking take off the shoes for him, wash his feet, put on the slippers, give a massage, cook dinner, clean, everything.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I almost moved to Thailand a few years back but decided against it. You can get only so may "foot massages"
Not to mention Mexico probably has some good whores for you.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #9
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Baja he married an Indonesian girl. The live mostly in Singapore but will retire in Thailand. Hell he has like almost .25 miles of beach! My thing is America is my home and i only like to visit other places. It's a whole other world though over there though. Cmon though we both know if the world really did go to hell in a handbasket countries like Russia, China, USa would use their military to take what they need.

Thailand, Mexico, they haven't the strength to keep anything if the world ever really went into some sort of complete chaos that ruined the lives of people in those countries.

You know that right?
Depends entirely on your family / community that is the real support system for the coming times. If you are rural, off the grid and have land with neighbors that also have land that you have long standing relationships with that is the best case scenario.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Not to mention Mexico probably has some good whores for you.
I don't partake anymore.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #11
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

I have a friend that is pretty high up in a company that supplies to the sub prime auto market. One of the things we argue most about is fault. He honestly thinks that they are not responsible at all for lending money to people that had no business getting money. It's disturbing.
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
I have a friend that is pretty high up in a company that supplies to the sub prime auto market. One of the things we argue most about is fault. He honestly thinks that they are not responsible at all for lending money to people that had no business getting money. It's disturbing.
My friends kid recently went into the Marines. Everyone proud of him he is growing up so fast. Seems like just yesterday I was walking down to park to watch him play little league. Amazing a young person goes from crying over losing at baseball to being a marine in 8 years.

So he is a man now makes his own decisions. He showed up with a brand new full sized chevy pickup and my buddy was like why did you buy this you had a decent truck. he wanted it and they sold it to him of course. But the interest was total crap and he put almost nothing down. It's BS the way the govt lures young people into a mountain of debt for student loans, cars, housing. If its some plan to help the banks it really is a crime IMO.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #13
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Hey chicken little,from your article:

"A bust in the subprime auto market wouldn't have consequences nearly as devastating for lenders, investors or the broader economy as the housing bust did. Securities underpinned by subprime auto loans, estimated at about $80 billion between 2006 and 2012, are a fraction of the $1.6 trillion in mortgage-backed products Wall Street created between 2006 and 2009, according to S&P data and the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, created by the U.S. government to analyze the financial crisis."
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #14
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

No one said anything about it being as big as the subprime mortgage bailot was.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #15
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
No one said anything about it being as big as the subprime mortgage bailot was.
I think the point was..um..something about molehills & mountains,making one into the other.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Do not report the news here. You know everyone is forced to read and comment on every thread on the board and is a huge waste of time for people.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #17
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Nope, but when you post gloom and doom you will called out on it.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Meh not a bad post or topic. Obama did cash for clunkers, an auto bailout, its worth talking about how the auto loan market is or isn't working. Now if i had said this will ruin the economy I could see people mentioning that i am over reacting but in an reasonable persons opinion its just a posted topic. Posted once and then left for discussion. I think its obvious who is making a mountain from a molehill.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #19
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I don't partake anymore.
So where can I get a hot mail order mexican sweetie? I've got money. But she has to be hot.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #20
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
So where can I get a hot mail order mexican sweetie? I've got money. But she has to be hot.
East Los Angeles, Norwalk, Santa Ana