The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #76
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I'm convinced that extreme wealth disparity (the worst in the world) makes America the most violent country in the world.
you're entitled to your opinion....

I think it has nothing to do with how much money a person has...it has to do with their morals. People like me who value life are more less likely to take another person's life than someone who can care less about life.

BTW, America's "poor" get food stamps....and own cell phones, get free or reduced housing, utilities, free or reduced medical care, dental care, and most of them have cars to drive.......and amazingly spend more time shooting each other than they do those you try to demonize for having more.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #77
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
I would rather be a poor 50k where my boss makes 1million than a wealthy 10k in South Sudan.
Exactly! But you're suppose to "hate" your boss because he's making his money off the backs of his $50,000 a year employees.....but people never seem to think that -

to the person who only earns say $20,000 a year, a person making $50,000 a year is "rich"

to the person who makes $50,000 a year, the guy making $80-100,000 is "rich"

to the person who makes $1,000,000 a year, the guy making $2,000,000 is "rich"
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #78
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
A spade is a spade. He offered no solutions at all. Just more divisiveness and hot air. Not going to lick his balls and crown him king. You guys can do that. Let the circle jerk commence.

And yes, I have a college degree. Most people who aren't piles of **** do.
Actually he did offer a solution just by speaking out while in uniform, his message is patriot law officers will not enforce unconstitutional laws no matter where they issue from. Guess you didn't get to take the speech comprehension course from that college you attended that you manage to point out every other week or so..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #79
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

I own Guns more from fear of the Gov't than the people.

Anyone who thinks that our Gov't will last forever is fooling themselves
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #80
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Debt is the primary driver of disparity. Asset inflation occurs with the incremental increase in money supply.

Currently the federal government is printing money at a rate of $1T per year, driving the costs of real assets out of range for average Americans.
Distribution is the primary driver of disparity. It doesn't matter how much money is printed.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
you're entitled to your opinion....

I think it has nothing to do with how much money a person has...it has to do with their morals. People like me who value life are more less likely to take another person's life than someone who can care less about life.

BTW, America's "poor" get food stamps....and own cell phones, get free or reduced housing, utilities, free or reduced medical care, dental care, and most of them have cars to drive.......and amazingly spend more time shooting each other than they do those you try to demonize for having more.
Disparity means the size of the chasm between rich and poor. America's is the worst in the industrialized world.

http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_wilkinson.html
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #82
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Actually he did offer a solution just by speaking out while in uniform, his message is patriot law officers will not enforce unconstitutional laws no matter where they issue from. Guess you didn't get to take the speech comprehension course from that college you attended that you manage to point out every other week or so..
This kid's a joke. I don't believe a damn thing he says. I think he makes up 99% of his claimed life experiences. Desperately searching for attention. Poor little fella.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #83
errand
Ring of Famer

Care to explain this?

California had the highest number of gun murders in 2011 - 1,790, which is 68% of all murders that year and equivalent to 3.25 per 100,000 people in the state.

The 10 most dangerous cities in the US are as follows -

1] Detroit, MI (top 10 toughest gun laws by city)
2] St. Louis, MO
3] Oakland, CA (top 10 toughest gun laws by state)
4] Memphis, TN
5] Birmingham, AL
6] Atlanta, GA (top 10 of toughest gun laws by city...ironically Kennesaw, just outside Atlanta requires citizens to own guns and has very little violent crime)
7] Baltimore, MD (top 10 toughest gun laws by state)
8] Stockton, CA (top 10 toughest gun laws by state)
9] Cleveland, OH (top 10 toughest gun laws)
10] Buffalo, NY (top 5 toughest gun laws by state)

Here are the 15 cities in the United States that reported the most murders and non-negligent homicides in 2011

New York 515 (2nd toughest gun laws of US cities)
Chicago 431 (has toughest gun laws of ANY city in US)
Detroit 344 (in the top 10 of toughest gun laws of US cities)
Philadelphia 324 (top 10 of toughest gun laws of US cities and just 7 shy of Dallas and Houston combined!)
Los Angeles 297 (3rd toughest gun laws of US cities)
New Orleans 200
Houston 198
Baltimore 196 (top 10 toughest gun laws by state)
Dallas 133 (top 10 toughest gun laws by city)
Memphis 117
Phoenix 116
St. Louis 113
Washington D.C. 108
Kansas City, Mo. 108
Oakland 104 (in top 10 of toughest gun laws of US cities)

States with toughest gun laws

1-Pennsylvania
2-Illinois
3-Hawaii
4-Rhode Island
5-New York
6-Maryland
7-Connecticut
8-Massachusetts
9-New Jersey
10-California
Old 04-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #84
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Distribution is the primary driver of disparity. It doesn't matter how much money is printed.
Oh...OK...so do your part to prevent me from shooting up a school and kindly redistribute your wealth to me.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #85
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
Have u not seen Fox news?? That channel is full of hypocritical, elitist, borderline racist, and conservative BS! This footage could fill a day of Fox News reports. They would love this. Those guys HATE Obama on that network.

Exactly, TBH there are tards on both sides but FOX is way , way out there.

Crazies on both sides to be sure but most are on the right.

That Sheriff is the minority of POLICE........they do not want a felon with an semi or automatic weapon with 30-100 round clips/drums firing at them.

Bet this retarded **** of a Sheriff would change his mind if they were aimed at him.

Waiting a little extra time to fill out a backgroung check or have to change out your ammo clip a few extra times is a real PIA.............

COMPARED TO SOMEONE'S LIFE ...YOUR MINOR INCONVENIENCE IS
JUST TO MUCH TO BEAR.............POOR POOR YOU

(AS HAS BEEN PROVEN AT MANY MASS SHOOTINGS BY MULTIPLE WACKJOBS BEING TAKEN DOWN DURING A CLIP CHANGE )

You guys need to at least acknowledge recent history...........
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #86
bombay
Ring of Famer

There's a big who gives a ****. This kind of bull**** should always be on the main page.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #87
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
And what is your take on MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, and CNN? They all do the exact opposite. They hate on Republicans and don't report on any negative news that could hurt obama.

Today's job news confirms what I have been saying for 2 years. The real unemployment number is between 12-15% when you count the people that have quit looking for a job.

Keep supporting him though. History will show that his policies were failures. I just fear we won't ever be able to dig out of the hole we are creating with the debt where it is.

So One ass backwards network like Fox is telling the truth and the five others you mentioned are lieing to us ?

Sounds like all you saying every poll showing Romney losing was a liberal biased poll...............

Whatever as far as the economy we are damn lucky **** isn't worse............the same dumbasses repubs who spent us into oblivion and with dumbass tax breaks for rich people and two wars are the ones holding up progress right now.

EVERY SINGLE TIME THERE HAS BEEN A RECESSION THE GOVERNMENT HAS HAD TO HELP THE ECONOMY BACK ON TRACK BUT THIS TIME THE REPUBLICANS WHO BROKE THE COUNTRY WON'T ALLOW US TO SPEND MONEY AND CREATE JOBS THAT WE NEED TO SPUR THE ECONOMY BACK.............

ARGUE ALL YOU WANT THIS IS HOW IT HAS BEEN DONE AFTER EVERY SINGLE RECESSION IN THE PAST............

You want things fixed call your republican rep.................
Old 04-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #88
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
It's too bad the Obama regime has skyrocketed the inflation of assets...putting real wealth out of reach of average Americans.

It's all part of his liberal progressive plan to put control of the masses into the hands of few.

Your an idiot and think like a child.........ever have an original thought ?

Quit watching & spewing FAUX NEWS...............
Old 04-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #89
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
This has to be the most naive post I've ever seen on this website. Ya I'm sure the NYtimes msnbc etc loves to report something that favors a conservative point of view.

Considering how most elections have went lately and considering the fact that more votes were cast for democrats in the house of representatives than republicans but because of republican changing of the districts they stayed in power ..............

I think not too many conservatived ideas have been correct lately....at least not to the majority of us...................
Old 04-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #90
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
There's a big who gives a ****. This kind of bull**** should always be on the main page.
...because there is so much football to talk about.

You should report the guy holding a gun to your head making you click on this thread.

some of us think it is important to preserve the 2nd amendment because if we the people don't insist on this some Sunday afternoon mid way through the first quarter some fed will walk into your house and tell you your services are needed down at the local FIMA camp/
Old 04-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #91
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Considering how most elections have went lately and considering the fact that more votes were cast for democrats in the house of representatives than republicans but because of republican changing of the districts they stayed in power ..............

I think not too many conservatived ideas have been correct lately....at least not to the majority of us...................
So you actually believe we have a two party system and who you vote in matters. Quaint.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #92
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
So you actually believe we have a two party system and who you vote in matters. Quaint.

Well I would rather believe in the power of the people to actually get politicians to do what 90% of Americans want as far as background checks go...............some hear don't believe polls of any kind just cause they don't agree with them like when Romney was losing before the election.

Its what the people want and its nots quaint........its whats right.

Better to believe in the system as it is designed than believe the government is gonna knock on your door and take your guns which is a Fox news type of rant...............which one makes more sense to 90% of us...................?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #93
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Well I would rather believe in the power of the people to actually get politicians to do what 90% of Americans want as far as background checks go...............some hear don't believe polls of any kind just cause they don't agree with them like when Romney was losing before the election.

Its what the people want and its nots quaint........its whats right.

Better to believe in the system as it is designed than believe the government is gonna knock on your door and take your guns which is a Fox news type of rant...............which one makes more sense to 90% of us...................?
I agree it is very difficult to to admit our government has been hijacked by rouge global forces. But check your history it wouldn't be the first time a government was corrupted.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #94
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
I agree it is very difficult to to admit our government has been hijacked by rouge global forces. But check your history it wouldn't be the first time a government was corrupted.
Global forces.......hope your joking around or smoking something ?

The only thing between the 90% of us wanting common sense gun control laws and something happening is the minority lobbyist NRA.

Global forces..........no.........DOMESTIC lobbyists convincing government to do whats best for the minority of us is the problem..............
Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #95
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Global forces.......hope your joking around or smoking something ?

The only thing between the 90% of us wanting common sense gun control laws and something happening is the minority lobbyist NRA.

Global forces..........no.........DOMESTIC lobbyists convincing government to do whats best for the minority of us is the problem..............
Never mind

carry on.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #96
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Zimbabwe and the Weimar Republic disagree.

I don't want any part of the standard of living that your "wealth distribution" provides. Hasn't the unprecedented liberty and prosperity of the United States over the last 240 years taught you anything?
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #97
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Bravo Bravo Bravo

It warms my heart to see a young officer of the law who is both awake to the problem and brave enough to make his statement while in uniform. I pray there are many move officers of the law that see through the systematic attack on the freedoms of this great nation.

I salute you Patriot!
I think it's disgusting actually. I don't think officers while on duty showcasing non-partisan views is good for anybody. How would you like it if a liberal sheriff pulled your over because he saw a Republican bumper sticker on your car and gave you the works no matter how your driving was. And vice versa (Republican cop giving a Dem the business). It's not a good thing. If they want to be one way or the other on their own time that is fine. While on duty, be a cop, not a politician. The badge doesn't belong to Republicans or Democrats. To protect and serve means to protect and serve the people, not a political view or agenda.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #98
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
To protect and serve means to protect and serve the people, not a political view or agenda.
He is serving the people by helping to uphold our 2nd amendment rights against executive and legislative over-reach.

That's pretty much the whole point of the video. I would hope all elected officials held the same view. Instead, many of them are hell-bent on destroying the U.S. constitution.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:01 AM   #99
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:03 AM   #100
FrankieTwoThumbs

Quote:
How much money is printed impacts distribution. For example, when your on a fixed income and your money can't buy what it did yesterday, you have been made poorer in comparison to someone who will get a raise with inflation. A guy who retired after serving 30 years in the military loses money compared to a guy who just owns a bunch of stock that increases its dividend with with inflation.

Last edited by FrankieTwoThumbs; 04-06-2013 at 12:07 AM..