The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
jebures
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
I have him down as a 4.74 in the 40, which was one of the worst out of the Safeties. I have him with a 34.5 vertical, which is also one of the worst. I have him with a 1.68 10 yard split, which was the worst of the guys I still have available. His functional strength and his arm length is fine.

He was a WR a few years ago, but wasn't dynamic enough to stick at that position for the same reasons.

His production as a safety the last two years was solid, but he seldom made plays on the ball. He's on my 7th Round list, but he's behind several other Safeties still outstanding that are more athletic and more productive.

What is it that you really like about McDougald compared to the other prospects at that position remaining?
maybe do a little more research than just looking at nfl.com combine results. Ran a 4.52 at pro day, 34.5 vert, 10.2 broad jump, good hands and ball skills as noted by playing receiver. 89 and 92 tackles in past 2 years....5 pass break ups and 2 ints junior year, 3 ints senior year.
jebures is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: