The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 04:21 AM   #26
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Guilty pleasure you say.
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:27 AM   #27
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,907
Default

is this another gay marriage thread?
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:09 PM   #28
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,355

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post


pay attention man! she was in twilight, won a academy award for her role in up in the air, was in 50/50, end of watch and pitch perfect(and yes i had to google all that because i only remember twilight and pitch perfect)
Wow I watch a lot of movies and the only movie if hers I have seen is 50/50

The rest I either meant to see(up in the air) or thought the trailers looked ****ty(everything else listed)

But she is hot as hell and funny
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #29
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
i'm not white, but all my damn friends call me an Oreo because most of the stuff i like is stereotypically Caucasian in nature.
i swear, a brother has an affinity for snow bunnies and all of a sudden he's an Oreo.

though the cowboy boots and hats probably don't help my cause
neither does being a huge Dave Matthews Band fan.
And here I thought it was because you like rasslin'.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #30
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
And here I thought it was because you like rasslin'.
lol that actually is a shared interest amongst most of my friends.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #31
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,756

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Guilty pleasure you say.
Nice screencap, looks like she is excited over a penis.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #32
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

smart play by her pr people. if a few people can make a pretty good but not great looking guy in Ryan Gosling a sex symbol and movie star they can make an average looking girl in Anna Kendrick something close to a movie star (and I agree she adds attractiveness significantly with the way she carries herself in her roles)
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #33
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Nice screencap, looks like she is excited over a penis.
I had to keep Khan in there just because it's hard to tell whether he's angry or aroused.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #34
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,221
Default

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #35
Willynowei
Some dude
 
Willynowei's Avatar
 
Football is a wonderful thing.

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 3,043

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
smart play by her pr people. if a few people can make a pretty good but not great looking guy in Ryan Gosling a sex symbol and movie star they can make an average looking girl in Anna Kendrick something close to a movie star (and I agree she adds attractiveness significantly with the way she carries herself in her roles)
I don't know who this Ann chick is but she is definitely not the female equivalent of Ryan Gosling. Ryan's suave, and a guy is not as dependent on looks.

This Ann chick is as plain as they come, I mean don't get me wrong, I wouldn't throw her out of bed but i wouldn't date a chick that looked like that either.
Willynowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #36
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,454

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Wow I watch a lot of movies and the only movie if hers I have seen is 50/50

The rest I either meant to see(up in the air) or thought the trailers looked ****ty(everything else listed)

But she is hot as hell and funny
She was in End of Watch, one of the worst movies I have ever seen, filled with stereotypes and cliches and plot points that were unrealistic.

She was about the only thing Ok in it, she was better in Up in the Air. I think she is very cute. Not as cute as the chick in Mad Men and Community but I would not kick her out of bed.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #37
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin
 
broncolife's Avatar
 
Ice and Fire

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 3,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
smart play by her pr people. if a few people can make a pretty good but not great looking guy in Ryan Gosling a sex symbol and movie star they can make an average looking girl in Anna Kendrick something close to a movie star (and I agree she adds attractiveness significantly with the way she carries herself in her roles)
I guess it worked, because I never would have known who she was if it wasn't for that Korean video.

Last edited by broncolife; 04-03-2013 at 07:29 AM..
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:24 AM   #38
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,351

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Not as cute as the chick in Mad Men and Community but I would not kick her out of bed.
Alison Brie? She's pretty hot.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #39
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,454

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Alison Brie? She's pretty hot.
Yep that is her name.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #40
Archedamian
Solid Starter
 
Archedamian's Avatar
 
Broncos Zealot

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Decatur, Illinois
Posts: 186

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post


pay attention man! she was in twilight, won a academy award for her role in up in the air, was in 50/50, end of watch and pitch perfect(and yes i had to google all that because i only remember twilight and pitch perfect)
She was NOMINATED for an Academy award but did not win.
Archedamian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #41
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archedamian View Post
She was NOMINATED for an Academy award but did not win.
my bad, yeah she won just about every possible award that year except the Oscar.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #42
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,544

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default



UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Denver Broncos