The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #10
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
How about we leave Miller where he is and draft a penetrating DT in round 1, then get the best available pass rusher in round 2... I do not care if he is a DE or OLB (Situational pass rusher)

If we get a DT that can make a push in the middle... along with pot roast, Put Meth and Ayers on the outside, then use round 2 and Miller on passing down to generate heat on the QB. I think getting the best possible DT will help a ton with our current crop of DE's.

I think moving Miller out of position, where he was DROY and 2nd best defensive player in the NFL last year would be a huge mistake.
Wolfe is not great on the outside. He is great in the inside. This is how bad Ayers is: the FO decided that having Wolfe out of position on most plays would be better than having Ayers reprise his role from 2011.

In my eyes, we have 3 starting quality DTs and zero starting quality DEs. I absolutely agree that Von should stay where he is, but we need some outside pass rush from our line.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote