The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #351
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
BS.

Yeah....right dude. Keep thinking that this **** doesn't happen every damn day in schools and universities across this nation.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #352
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
One thing life has taught me is "you never know..." and that almost "anything is possible..."

You don't know if one day you're driving thru L.A. or another megatropolis and all of a sudden a mob of people start throwing rocks and attacking your car because they felt victimized for whatever reason.....ask Reginald Denny if he wishes he had an AR-15 with 30 round magazine.
Is getting stoned to death by an angry mob a legit fear of yours?

Where are you from, the year 4?
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #353
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
BS.
http://www.examiner.com/article/bay-...ayer-on-campus
Old 03-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #354
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Wut?
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #355
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

^^^^ I figured the above was as good as any other for my 15,000th post. Carry on.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #356
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post

Where are you from, the year 4?
You're not very bright are you, son?

the L.A. riots were in 1992....but feel free to think like a dumbass that this is a perfect world and that bad people don't reside in the same neighborhoods as law abiding people

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...MCI/story.html

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...orn-and-huron/

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/2...-New-Years-Day
Old 03-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #357
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

Quote:
You're not very bright are you, son?

the L.A. riots were in 1992....but feel free to think like a dumbass that this is a perfect world and that bad people don't reside in the same neighborhoods as law abiding people

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...MCI/story.html

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...orn-and-huron/

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/2...-New-Years-Day
yep, because that is what I said...
Old 03-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #358
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

"if it only saves one life isnt it worth it?" thats the mantra of the left. so... lets lower the speed limit to 45. raise the drinking age to 30. raise the driving age to 21. it will save lives wont it?
Its a fact it would , but all the BS magazine capacity or backgrond checks wont save a single life. but hey, the lefts M.O. of "doing something" who cares if it works or not makes people feel good , thats all that matters.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #359
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
"if it only saves one life isnt it worth it?" thats the mantra of the left. so... lets lower the speed limit to 45. raise the drinking age to 30. raise the driving age to 21. it will save lives wont it?
Its a fact it would , but all the BS magazine capacity or backgrond checks wont save a single life. but hey, the lefts M.O. of "doing something" who cares if it works or not makes people feel good , thats all that matters.
That's because liberals are all about symbolism instead of substance.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #360
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
yep, because that is what I said...
You implied that mob attacks are something that happened in the year 4 and could never happen in this day and age.....I proved that you're just talking out of your ass.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #361
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

so if they pass a law saying i have to get approval to pass the shotguns, rifles, and hanguns that my dad left me onto my kids....how the hell do they know what guns i have unless they force me to disclose them?
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:33 AM   #362
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Eventually the govt wants a list of firearm owners like CA is doing. Making every gun get registered. Then they want to eliminate your right to unreasonable searches by saying they can come check how guns are stored.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #363
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Eventually the govt wants a list of firearm owners like CA is doing. Making every gun get registered. Then they want to eliminate your right to unreasonable searches by saying they can come check how guns are stored.
Shhhhh! Don't let the cat out of the bag!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #364
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

Quote:
You implied that mob attacks are something that happened in the year 4 and could never happen in this day and age.....I proved that you're just talking out of your ass.
no it was a joke
mob attacks are not very common at all and I found it funny that was your example
Old 03-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #365
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Liberal voters believe it is worth "doing something" pointless and stupid like placing new arbitrary restrictions on law abiding citizens. It's an emotional response that liberal politicians capitalize upon. The goal is eventual confiscation and repeal of the second amendment, which cannot happen in a single step. Magazine restrictions and background checks are all they could get this time around. They will be clamoring for more "reasonable gun regulations" after the next mass shooting.

Last edited by Dr. Broncenstein; 03-24-2013 at 07:30 AM..
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #366
Dukes
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Liberal voters believe it is worth "doing something" pointless and stupid like placing new arbitrary restrictions on law abiding citizens. It's an emotional response that liberal politicians capitalize upon. The goal is eventual confiscation and repeal of the second amendment, which cannot happen in a single step. Magazine restrictions and background checks are all they could get this time around. They will be clamoring for more "reasonable gun regulations" after the next mass shooting.
In a "gun free zone" no less.
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #367
swaiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
If you don't know a magazine isn't called a clip anywhere but among the gun illiterate who pick up the term from music and movies, you don't know what you're talking about.

Move along.
Or no. I'll post as I please and you can ignore me, hop off my dick, or skim over my post. Your choice. This is to be expected from you considering you're a complete douchebag every time you post.

And you don't know me. So save your condescending bull**** for someone with an IQ a little lower and in your range.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #368
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Look what people are doing with the extremely rare cases of random mass shootings. I don't see a diff.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #369
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
"if it only saves one life isnt it worth it?" thats the mantra of the left.
That only applies to their pet peeves such as guns. When it comes to that more people are killed by drunken drivers than are murdered with guns, we hear nothing but crickets following the sound of a frosty cold one being opened and poured.

BURP.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #370
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
Or no. I'll post as I please and you can ignore me, hop off my dick, or skim over my post. Your choice. This is to be expected from you considering you're a complete douchebag every time you post.

And you don't know me. So save your condescending bull**** for someone with an IQ a little lower and in your range.
Refer to firearms with terms out of a shoot em up movie and you'll be looked at accordingly. There are plenty of legitimate uses for such magazines, but unfortunately when you've never owned guns and don't understand them, you have difficulty imagining it.

Either way, I'm sick of seeing people who use such ignorant language opening their yapper and trying to bark orders at people.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #371
jerseyboiler120

The only ones who will have guns will be the criminals. They already have free reign in society because of the liberal-communist agenda to ruin America (which they already have basically).
Old 03-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #372
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Look what people are doing with the extremely rare cases of random mass shootings. I don't see a diff.
exactly! being the victim of a mass shooting is just as rare is being attacked by a mob..... so if we are to ban "assault weapons" and 30 round magazines as they are called by the liberal media despite the fact that it's very rare that a mass shooting occurs.... then I don't see why he has a problem with me arguing the need for a 30 round magazine to defend myself from an attack from an angry mob regardless of how rare occurrence might be. after all if it saves one life (even mine) would it not be worth it?
Old 03-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #373
Meck77
Google Blows

Next time I go to the movies I'm packing one of these.

Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #374
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
no it was a joke
mob attacks are not very common at all and I found it funny that was your example
my point was that nowadays many attacks are happening by multiple aggressors... very rarely is there just 1 guy doing a home invasion it's usually 3 to 5 thugs.

add in the recent mob attacks and throw in a little smash in dash crowd, and it seems the criminals have found out there's a greater success when they attack in numbers.....especially when they know nobody has a gun or ammo to defend themselves.... thanks to several wonderful elected representatives who legislate us out of such things .
Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #375
jerseyboiler120

Quote:
my point was that nowadays many attacks are happening by multiple aggressors... very rarely is there just 1 guy doing a home invasion it's usually 3 to 5 thugs.

add in the recent mob attacks and throw in a little smash in dash crowd, and it seems the criminals have found out there's a greater success when they attack in numbers.....especially when they know nobody has a gun or ammo to defend themselves.... thanks to several wonderful elected representatives who legislate us out of such things .
Precisely. The lunatics are truly running the asylum.