The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
nyuk nyuk

Default Heller: If someone in the Aurora cinema was armed, this tragedy could have been avoided

I agree wholeheartedly. See link for full article

Heller: If someone in the Aurora cinema was armed, this tragedy could have been avoided

The plaintiff in the landmark gun rights Supreme Court decision, District of Columbia v. Heller, re-affirmed his support of restoring gun rights in the wake of July 20 Aurora, Colo., cinema spree shooting in his exclusive interview with Human Events and Guns & Patriots.

Dick Heller, who is an armed special police officer in a federal office building, said it was about 9 a.m. Mountain Time when he got the news that a madman had opened fire on in the Century 16 movie house showing the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, hitting more than 70 people in the audience and killing at least 12.

I was at work and I called one of my friends, who is an armorer in West Virginia, and who has a Class III license to manufacture machine guns, and he broke the news to me, he said.

In Colorado, I am surprised someone wasnt armed to be able to defend themselves or to shoot back, he said.

The best defense against a crazed spree shooter is an armed citizen, he said.

Gun ownership isnt about duck hunting, its about saving your life and defending all the civil liberties we enjoy in this country, he said.
Sponsored Links