The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #76
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Well lets see what happens with the Cypriot banking system on Monday shall we..
I think you'll be disappointed.

The collapse of the dollar and pound has been predicted for decades, and now we have the Euro to add to the gloom and doom crowd.

Time to replenish the bunker's canned goods, the last batch are way past their expiration dates.....again.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #77
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I think you'll be disappointed.

The collapse of the dollar and pound has been predicted for decades, and now we have the Euro to add to the gloom and doom crowd.

Time to replenish the bunker's canned goods, the last batch are way past their expiration dates.....again.
Why would think I would be disappointed if a very bad thing did not happen?

If I wanted this to happen I would not subject myself to ridicule by those of you that are smugly asleep if I wanted this to happen. No I would just sit back in my comfortable well supplied bunker and watch you all eat each other.

You know Mock and I used to talk on the phone about these eventful times (That's right Mock saw things much as I do) He had a gallows humor about zombies that would make me laugh. I miss that guy.

I understand pointing these tribulations out to you pisses many of you off but it doesn't change the facts.

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." . Ezekiel 33:6
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #78
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:

If I wanted this to happen I would not subject myself to ridicule by those of you that are smugly asleep if I wanted this to happen. No I would just sit back in my comfortable well supplied bunker and watch you all eat each other.

You know Mock and I used to talk on the phone about these eventful times (That's right Mock saw things much as I do) He had a gallows humor about zombies that would make me laugh. I miss that guy.

I understand pointing these tribulations out to you pisses many of you off but it doesn't change the facts.

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." . Ezekiel 33:6
Facts and suppositions are two different things. If the watchmen hears a commotion outside the gates, assumes its an attack, and raises the alarm, he does his people a disservice by giving out the wrong information based on an incorrect assumption. If he does this over a long period of time, people begin to stop believing his nonsense.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #79
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

As I mentioned, these dire predictions have been going on for decades, so nothing new to see here.

Just more of the same...... 'buy seeds, stock up on ammo, gold and canned goods.' A strange and sad way to live a life.

They amuse me, not 'piss me off.'
Old 03-23-2013, 08:58 AM   #80
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Facts and suppositions are two different things. If the watchmen hears a commotion outside the gates, assumes its an attack, and raises the alarm, he does his people a disservice by giving out the wrong information based on an incorrect assumption. If he does this over a long period of time, people begin to stop believing his nonsense.
Believe me I understand your position and your reactions.

I believe many of you are uninformed or in denial. It is a horrendous scenario to realize but the signs are all there that we have reached a time crisis with the fiat monetary system and it has been known from it's inception it was destined to collapse one day.

Goggle Fiat money / videos, there are dozens to choose from.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #81
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
As I mentioned, these dire predictions have been going on for decades, so nothing new to see here.

Just more of the same...... 'buy seeds, stock up on ammo, gold and canned goods.' A strange and sad way to live a life.

As I have stated many times I do not live in fear, on the contrary this realization causes me to enjoy and treasure each and every day because I know there is a limited amount of them until things get very rocky.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #82
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Believe me I understand your position and your reactions.

I believe many of you are uninformed or in denial. It is a horrendous scenario to realize but the signs are all there that we have reached a time crisis with the fiat monetary system and it has been known from it's inception it was destined to collapse one day.

Goggle Fiat money / videos, there are dozens to choose from.
If you can give me concrete evidence of even ONE time where you've made bold predictions such as these and they actually came true, I will sell all my worldly belongings and move to the countryside as well.

You and Gaff have cried wolf plenty over the years.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #83
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

I said Iraq did not have WMD - I was right

I said gold would be a great investment . I was right

i predicted the housing (sub prime) bubble.

I predicted the banking crisis (derivatives)

I am sure there are more but i gotta go enjoy the day.....
Old 03-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #84
Meck77

Quote:

I find it interesting that preparing one's family is considered "strange" or "sad".

For my family farming has been a way of life for many generations. Extra food, ammo etc is just a part of life. They survived the forced starvation in Ukraine, Hitler's blitzkrig ripped through my families village, later the russians ripped through. Most of them survived all of it by being prepared.

I'm not saying Americans need to prepare for a ground invasion or the zombies but most people don't even have so much as a tomato plant in their yard or even know how to sweat a copper pipe if they need to fix their own plumbing. Hell I had friends on Facebook who were without any clean water for their families when the east coast flood happened. There was a weeks worth of warnings yet they didn't even have an extra 5 gallons of water? stupid!

As far as gold and Ammo Denver Brit. Are you really happy you did not buy $300 gold or maybe even $900 gold?

Is it really crazy to have a big stack of Ammo considering it's double and even tripled in price?

Now I don't agree with baja's lizzard people theory but all indications are there is a currency crisis on the horizon. You can either hedge yourself against it or not. Don't agree with Baja on the stability of Mexico either. It was a tough state of affairs down there. A much more noticeable "police state". Had to drive through numerous check points and was basically interrogated several times. It was complete BS!

Perhaps you have nothing to lose. If you don't I can understand why you wouldn't be paying attention.

Last edited by Meck77; 03-23-2013 at 09:24 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #85
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
I find it interesting that preparing one's family is considered "strange" or "sad".

For my family farming has been a way of life for many generations. Extra food, ammo etc is just a part of life. They survived the forced starvation in Ukraine, Hitler's blitzkrig ripped through my families village, later the russians ripped through. Most of them survived all of it by being prepared.

I'm not saying Americans need to prepare for a ground invasion or the zombies but most people don't even have so much as a tomato plant in their yard or even know how to sweat a copper pipe if they need to fix their own plumbing. Hell I had friends on Facebook who were without any clean water for their families when the east coast flood happened. There was a weeks worth of warnings yet they didn't even have an extra 5 gallons of water? stupid!

As far as gold and Ammo Denver Brit. Are you really happy you did not buy $300 gold or maybe even $900 gold?

Is it really crazy to have a big stack of Ammo considering it's double and even tripled in price?

Now I don't agree with baja's lizzard people theory but all indications are there is a currency crisis on the horizon. You can either hedge yourself against it or not. Don't agree with Baja on the stability of Mexico either. It was a tough state of affairs down there. A much more noticeable "police state". Had to drive through numerous check points and was basically interrogated several times. It was complete BS!

Perhaps you have nothing to lose. If you don't I can understand why you wouldn't be paying attention.
That would depend on why one prepares. Natural disasters? Yes! Tribulations? Nah.

The currency crisis? Again, been hearing that for decades and choose not to build a life around it.

Gold? Made a bundle buying it in the late 70's and have owned gold stocks and done well. I don't hoard it for barter purposes in anticipation of Armageddon.

I have plenty to lose, and plenty to gain. I choose to ignore dire predictions and invest in dividend yielding stocks. I've done just fine during the meltdown and since. Paying off debt makes more sense to me than buying ammo or filling my basement with canned goods.

It's all about outlook. I don't live in fear of a calamity that would create a post apocalyptic world. IMO, that would be a sad way to live.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #86
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Because I know when I'm looking for economic insight, I'm going to trust the Reaganomics guy.
PCR has come a long way, baby, since those days.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #87
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Good post.

I learned about getting ready way back when I was a boy scout. Our motto was "be prepared"

The clowns on this board will be sucking air when the shyte hits the fan. No one knows when -- but the writing is on the wall.

MHG
Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #88
orinjkrush

Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland

Quote:

You're amused at others "sad way of life"? Well, you can always say "I told you so." That should be icing on the cake.

IMHO People should prepare for the future in whatever way suits their needs. As long as they don't hurt anyone, it's all good.
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #89
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:

The lizard people was made in jest and as so often is was taken way out of context for proposes of ridicule. My take on that is the possibility of other dimensional interference which although far fetched of most of us still is possible. In Spiritual terms a struggle between good and evil

As for Mexico I agree mainland Mexico is dangerous and I would not visit many places there but the Baja is basically an island with a road to San Diego. My place in the mountains is very secure. I am among about a dozen other families that have been there for generations whom I know and trust. This trust has been built over several years of knowing them and they me. The world could collapse and unless they got a memo they would not know about it.

My goal in posting what I post in mostly to be helpful to you guys reading my posts and links. If I thought I could better serve making a difference by returning to the US I would be there tomorrow. My desire is to do my part in defeating this enemy of evil that I see tightening the noose of control ever tighter with each passing day. And yes these are all things I pray about and ask guidance for. Finally as I have said many times I will gladly play the fool if that is what it means for me to be wrong about my concerns.

Last edited by baja; 03-23-2013 at 01:16 PM..
Old 03-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #90
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinjkrush View Post
You're amused at others "sad way of life"? Well, you can always say "I told you so." That should be icing on the cake.

IMHO People should prepare for the future in whatever way suits their needs. As long as they don't hurt anyone, it's all good.
I'm amused by the doomsayer predictions.

It's living with that attitude I find sad.

As for 'I told you so,' there's no need, I've been hearing it long enough and we're still here.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #91
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Good post.

I learned about getting ready way back when I was a boy scout. Our motto was "be prepared"

The clowns on this board will be sucking air when the shyte hits the fan. No one knows when -- but the writing is on the wall.

MHG
Honestly, how many decades have you been saying that??
Old 03-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #92
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I'm amused by the doomsayer predictions.

It's living with that attitude I find sad.

As for 'I told you so,' there's no need, I've been hearing it long enough and we're still here.
^

If we're wrong, we'll die in the first wave and won't be able to say I told you so, so I'm not sure where he is getting that this could possibly be our motivation.

I'm personally at a loss as to why alarmism isn't considered a bad thing at all times, and approached with the utmost skepticism, as it is usual based on shadowy, nebulous "truths" and "wait-and-sees" rather than hard evidence.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #93
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Honestly, how many decades have you been saying that??
Honestly.

I've been warning about the dangers of nuclear war in the Mideast ever since I published my book about Israel's nukes in 1989.

Americans have not listened. The public has been dumbed down too far to know what is going on -- or care.

The dangers of WW III have increased. At that time the region was much more stable than at present. Look at the map. We now have numerous failed states in the region, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, and now Syria.

This has served only Israel.

On the economic front -- I have never predicted or warned of impending doom -- until very recently.

You ignore/ridicule Paul Craig Roberts at your own peril.

MHG
Old 03-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #94
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Hmmm...
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-03-23 at 5.04.50 PM.png (109.9 KB, 22 views)
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #95
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

doing some soul searching Wags?
Old 03-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #96
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

You don't even have to read some dry article, all you have to do is listen;

http://youtu.be/qiCcpyKiC_4
Old 03-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #97
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Heres another;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-TfBXEOAc
Old 03-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #98
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Don't watch this one if you want remain blissfully ignorant....

Last edited by baja; 03-23-2013 at 05:59 PM..
Old 03-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #99
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Didn't you know?

W*gs hates Paul Craig Roberts because Roberts talks truth about Palestine. This drives W*gs insane.

He can't stand it when someone calls Israel for its violence, its crimes, its brutal persecution of the native people of Palestine.

For this reason he is driven to blindly ridicule PCR on the economics front.

MHG
Old 03-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #100
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Mark google or better yet use start page and type in Rothschild Zionism