The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #51
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
Hogan is gone, too.
I had the pleasure, and it truly was, to meet Hogan at my first ever Broncos game. The shortly after, I never saw him around here any more.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #52
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Getting a hug from you Blue, meeting Meck on his bus talking to Tony and Bronx33 before the SD game in 2005. Meeting Hogan and Sassy prior to the Saints game in 2008(?) are among my favorite off line OM memories.

Some crazy dude at the Saints game OM tailgate was grilling stuff and mocking Gene. NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!
It was wonderful to meet you too! We've had way too much fun every time we've been in Denver for a tailgate/game.... absolutely cannot wait to go there again.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #53
bombay
Ring of Famer

in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
I havent been here in a while because well, this place blows goats and Bronco fans ...suck in general but Hogan is alive and well. We talk all the time on facebook. Same with Sassy and I even keep up to date with Taco on facebook.

This place died a long time ago. I only came here today because I saw Casey Conklin posted a picture of his new set up on facebook and he had the orangemane up. I had forgotten about you ...losers.

But the single best memory I have of this cesspool was when it wasn't a cesspool. Mock started a thread and put up pictures of what he thought of some of the most prominent orangemane posters and it is still the best single thread ever started here.

This would be for only the oldest posters here. Those that were in here 2001 an 2002, and most of them have left for better places to discuss football with more intelligent douches than the majority of you ....

Peace ..., I'm out.

I thought Hogan was a good dude, and and had very good taste in music. I don't give a **** about the rest of that bull****.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #54
bombay
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
I had the pleasure, and it truly was, to meet Hogan at my first ever Broncos game. The shortly after, I never saw him around here any more.
I only knew him here, but he seemed like a good dude. Allegedly, the tebowners drove him off.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #55
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
What was the photoshop thread with the guy humping a pool toy or whatever and then he got call out for being an attention whore and went ape ****?
I don't know but I think it was Rev and many of us had made some stupid pics out of it. I still have a few I think.

ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #56
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
I havent been here in a while because well, this place blows goats and Bronco fans ...suck in general but Hogan is alive and well. We talk all the time on facebook. Same with Sassy and I even keep up to date with Taco on facebook.

This place died a long time ago. I only came here today because I saw Casey Conklin posted a picture of his new set up on facebook and he had the orangemane up. I had forgotten about you ...losers.

But the single best memory I have of this cesspool was when it wasn't a cesspool. Mock started a thread and put up pictures of what he thought of some of the most prominent orangemane posters and it is still the best single thread ever started here.

This would be for only the oldest posters here. Those that were in here 2001 an 2002, and most of them have left for better places to discuss football with more intelligent douches than the majority of you ....

Peace ..., I'm out.
Spot on. You got me here and I agree with why you left.

I miss the old posters, I don't post here as much and have found another board too. I talk with Sassy and Hogan occassionally too. You can place the blame for the disappearance for some of the really good people leaving on a handful of know it all people on this board with enormous egos telling everyone else how stupid they are. The Tebowites ridiculousness can be blamed also although most of them have moved on or figured it out. If TJ would get rid of some those handful, as suggested, old times and old posters, who had much more to contribute, may reappear. My hopes aren't high.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #57
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Spot on. You got me here and I agree with why you left.

I miss the old posters, I don't post here as much and have found another board too. I talk with Sassy and Hogan occassionally too. You can place the blame for the disappearance for some of the really good people leaving on a handful of know it all people on this board with enormous egos telling everyone else how stupid they are. The Tebowites ridiculousness can be blamed also although most of them have moved on or figured it out. If TJ would get rid of some those handful, as suggested, old times and old posters, who had much more to contribute, may reappear. My hopes aren't high.
Dear God, PLEASE go.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #58
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

the butthurt is strong in this thread!
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #59
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Attached Images

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #60
SleepingTiger
Ring of Famer

Ole J

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Carter

Quote:

Peace ..., I'm out.
I mostly lurk and try to find some info on the Broncos. I remember you Alec from the days when i used to post on the ESPN Broncos forum before I joined Mane. Your definitely one of the better posters on here.

I think mane is still good. We still got people like Kaylore, Broncoscali, Socal, 55crushem, and many others. This doesn't have to be a cesspool as you stated. I can't imagine going through the summer without the great training camp reports. Or the classic threads like myrtle beach and gutless drunk.
SleepingTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:44 AM   #61
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer

GO Bison Kick OU

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
My favorite memory was probably Elway's HOF weekend. That was a ton of fun. If you've never been to the HOF, plan on going sometime. It's an unforgettable experience.
That was an awesome weekend...made even better by having a game the monday after too. Best memory of that weekend was Meck putting Broncos bumper stickers on anything that drove by, including the Madden Cruiser and a Canton Police Car.

Best thread...was definately Mock's Meth Alley rant.

Lots of good people that have come and gone over differences of opinion. Don't do much but lurk anymore looking for some inside info that occationally comes out. But there are still some people around that we hang out with at tailgates that I would never have met if it weren't for the mane.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:46 AM   #62
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Alec getting banned made my day.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #63
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Well, I have to say the HOF weekend in 2004 was a great time. Met Taco, CBF1, Meck, Bum, TomG, and numerous others for the first time. What a wild weekend! Also got to meet Gradishar and Billy Thompson. Got within a few feet of the Duke!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #64
The Evil Repper
Black dot hell

Pure Evil

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ted Gregory

That one time in bandcamp....
The Evil Repper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #65
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
My favorite memory was probably Elway's HOF weekend. That was a ton of fun. If you've never been to the HOF, plan on going sometime. It's an unforgettable experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
Best memory of that weekend was Meck putting Broncos bumper stickers on anything that drove by, including the Madden Cruiser and a Canton Police Car.
were those the old school bronco D stickers that I traded for steak and beer ?

I wasnt prepared to tailgate, didnt have any supplies, and Meck and Disco grabbed me and my buddy of the street, took us in, and treated us like family, I joined the site 3 days later when I got home.

I still have a bunch of pics from that weekend, ill scan and post them later, then you guys can tag yourself so ill know who i have and havetn met, im terrible with names.

I remember Meck just because of the buffalo game the next year, where we were playing hockey on the icey parking lot, canadians vs americans, I wonder if he ever got the stain from my atomic meatball out of his shirt.
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #66
ak1971
uhhhh

Name the Bronco..
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #67
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Getting a hug from you Blue, meeting Meck on his bus talking to Tony and Bronx33 before the SD game in 2005. Meeting Hogan and Sassy prior to the Saints game in 2008(?) are among my favorite off line OM memories.

Some crazy dude at the Saints game OM tailgate was grilling stuff and mocking Gene. NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!
Did I mock Gene? I know I was grilling and I think we gave Ludo all the extra food to take back to his dorm in Kansas. We were givers. That is when Meck had his own lot and we were the last to leave the tailgate area only to go out that night (but I think I went to Black Hawk to gamble). Good times at that game and I remember the one (or few) crazy Saints fans finding our tailgate.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #68
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Did I mock Gene? I know I was grilling and I think we gave Ludo all the extra food to take back to his dorm in Kansas. We were givers. That is when Meck had his own lot and we were the last to leave the tailgate area only to go out that night (but I think I went to Black Hawk to gamble). Good times at that game and I remember the one (or few) crazy Saints fans finding our tailgate.
You only mocked him enough that I had to find a place to shed a tear in private before I could face the world again.

There was one Saint fan was wasted and a lot of fun.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #69
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Everyone should get together for the Washington Redskins game at home this year.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #70
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1971 View Post
I would agree..mine was actually a preseason game in 05. Kaylore, TJ and a few others were there..drunken stripper mess
That was good.

Elway HOF tailgate was epic. Multi day party. Grill only sat idle for a few hours per night otherwise it was pounding out food 18 hrs a day. Beer wasn't even available within a few mile radius of the tailgate as Broncos fans were buying it all up!

Ah the good ole days. I guess it was just a window in time that was right. Good to see you and dumpy bust out the orange tuxedos though. Other than that the playoff tailgate kinds felt like a funeral.

Last edited by Meck77; 03-22-2013 at 10:37 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #71
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Everyone should get together for the Washington Redskins game at home this year.
You bring the Asian hotties and a fake state ID for me and I will apply for the medical weed for you libberal kiddies to blow.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #72
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
You bring the Asian hotties and a fake state ID for me and I will apply for the medical weed for you libberal kiddies to blow.
I sent a message to my friend today whose parents are season ticket holders. They have tickets in the endzone (114) and by it (118) respectively. Four a piece. They sold them to me for $75 bucks a pop for the Bears game with the Tebow Miracle after Barber III blew it and ran out of bounds . . . and I desperately want to get them for the Redskins game. As soon as his parents get them, I definitely want to swoop them up. I hope they renewed for this year, because it would be nice to go with some friends and give some Maners the opportunity to get good seats at a really affordable price. I had people from Chicago offer me 4-5 times as much as I paid for the four in the endzone, but I said no way because it was my first Broncos game.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #73
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
Those girls all have nice boobs.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #74
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I sent a message to my friend today whose parents are season ticket holders. They have tickets in the endzone (114) and by it (118) respectively. Four a piece. They sold them to me for $75 bucks a pop for the Bears game with the Tebow Miracle after Barber III blew it and ran out of bounds . . . and I desperately want to get them for the Redskins game. As soon as his parents get them, I definitely want to swoop them up. I hope they renewed for this year, because it would be nice to go with some friends and give some Maners the opportunity to get good seats at a really affordable price. I had people from Chicago offer me 4-5 times as much as I paid for the four in the endzone, but I said no way because it was my first Broncos game.
What weekend is that? I want to plan on coming out for a game this year, couple things have to fall in place but I would like to try.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #75
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
What weekend is that? I want to plan on coming out for a game this year, couple things have to fall in place but I would like to try.
They won't release the dates of the games until a week or two before the draft. . . I believe April 16th. Starting in late-April and early-May I will be applying for a lot of positions out in Colorado because I would like to move back there and make a go of it. I just hope his parents renewed their season ticket thing this year or I'll be disappointed.