The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #10
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I know people want the drama over with, but there's really no deadline for Doom or the Broncos to get this worked out. Just because Doom is shopping doesn't mean he's gone. Both sides need to explore all their options. I think it's most likely that he remains a Bronco because it seems unlikely that he'll get more money elsewhere.
i disagree. there is a deadline for Doom coming to the Broncos. and it is probably after Abraham visits. if after Freeney and Abraham visit the team is ready to make a deal with either, Doom is gone. the team isn't going to sit around all offseason letting Freeney, Abraham and Osi the only 3 guys in free agency who can potentially match Doom's output sign elsewhere just because Doom is upset about an offer. if he wants to be a Bronco he needs to make his decision before either guy visits because after that happens, Denver more than likely makes an offer and the deal he was offered becomes useless.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote