The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #26
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

I will go when Maners actually got together. AT Arizona in 2006 for Cutler's first win was one hell of a tailgate party with about 100 total fans and most were from the Mane. Another great one was Broncos vs Pats Playoff game. Nothing like having lobster for a meal in Lot C. Great weekend by far.

MightySmurf's drunk posting while in the service and a young lad was awesome by the more he got drunk, the worst the english language was butchered. It was like Dan Broncos Fan took over for his postings.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #27
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
I remember thinking about 2 years ago that we were losing a lot of classic posters, but now I can't even think of who is gone that was great besides Slap, Dortoh and (RIP) mock. I guess Dortoh made an appearance a few months ago, then re-disappeared.
Some others who have disappeared are TheDave, jhns, and TGN. And several others post less frequently like Popps and tsi. TJ and montrose, among several others, also don't seem to post as frequently.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #28
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
I've only made it through page 1 and I have to tip my hat to good ole' Rev ha-ha
I think "he showed her the thread" became an OM trope for an epic fail.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #29
ak1971
uhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I will go when Maners actually got together. AT Arizona in 2006 for Cutler's first win was one hell of a tailgate party with about 100 total fans and most were from the Mane. Another great one was Broncos vs Pats Playoff game. Nothing like having lobster for a meal in Lot C. Great weekend
I would agree..mine was actually a preseason game in 05. Kaylore, TJ and a few others were there..drunken stripper mess
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #30
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

BroncoWarrior. That douche...

Im fairly sure he has deleted most of his posts and threads...Jesus that dude was stupid. But his 80's buttrock aura lives on.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #31
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1971 View Post
I would agree..mine was actually a preseason game in 05. Kaylore, TJ and a few others were there..drunken stripper mess
Ahh, the good ole' days.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #32
bombay
Ring of Famer

Hogan is gone, too.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #33
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I remember Slap started a thread where he rated other posters and Drama Llama started whining about it. That was pretty funny.

I still wonder what happened to Drama Llama.
http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44403
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:58 PM   #34
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
Hogan is gone, too.
I havent been here in a while because well, this place blows goats and Bronco fans ...suck in general but Hogan is alive and well. We talk all the time on facebook. Same with Sassy and I even keep up to date with Taco on facebook.

This place died a long time ago. I only came here today because I saw Casey Conklin posted a picture of his new set up on facebook and he had the orangemane up. I had forgotten about you ...losers.

But the single best memory I have of this cesspool was when it wasn't a cesspool. Mock started a thread and put up pictures of what he thought of some of the most prominent orangemane posters and it is still the best single thread ever started here.

This would be for only the oldest posters here. Those that were in here 2001 an 2002, and most of them have left for better places to discuss football with more intelligent douches than the majority of you ....

Peace ..., I'm out.

Last edited by Archer81; 03-20-2013 at 07:29 PM..
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #35
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

One of my favorites was when some goofball thought that Cutler was listening to an Ipod on the sidelines.

Man, that was a gas!

55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #36
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
I havent been here in a while because well, this place blows goats and Bronco fans fucking suck in general but Hogan is alive and well. We talk all the time on facebook. Same with Sassy and I even keep up to date with Taco on facebook.

This place died a long time ago. I only came here today because I saw Casey Conklin posted a picture of his new set up on facebook and he had the orangemane up. I had forgotten about you fucking losers.

But the single best memory I have of this cesspool was when it wasn't a cesspool. Mock started a thread and put up pictures of what he thought of some of the most prominent orangemane posters and it is still the best single thread ever started here.

This would be for only the oldest posters here. Those that were in here 2001 an 2002, and most of them have left for better places to discuss football with more intelligent douches than the majority of you fuckwads.

Peace bitches, I'm out.
Yes, this place is a cesspool without your obnoxious, haughty drivel
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #37
itherapies
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Mock - pure unintentional comedy gold
Jovian - all I have to do is think of the "Josina" stories and I crack up
Ambien - funny, funny, stuff

Last edited by itherapies; 03-20-2013 at 06:22 PM..
itherapies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #38
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
I'm out.

Problem solved.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #39
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
Old Dude's Zombie game where we ended up drawing a diagram of where everyone should go and where everyone should throw their grenades while Dave was busy getting it on with a tree hole.
Not that theres anything wrong with that...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #40
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

I swear that I can smell the alcohol from Alec's rants.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #41
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

What was the photoshop thread with the guy humping a pool toy or whatever and then he got call out for being an attention whore and went ape ****?
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #42
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Lol. Bananahammers for the angry drunk.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #43
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I will go when Maners actually got together. AT Arizona in 2006 for Cutler's first win was one hell of a tailgate party with about 100 total fans and most were from the Mane. Another great one was Broncos vs Pats Playoff game. Nothing like having lobster for a meal in Lot C. Great weekend by far.

MightySmurf's drunk posting while in the service and a young lad was awesome by the more he got drunk, the worst the english language was butchered. It was like Dan Broncos Fan took over for his postings.
Dude that was like 7 years ago.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #44
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Drama Llama just wouldn't give it up. Kept swinging even when he's lying on the mat.

Whatever happened to Pezman?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #45
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I havent been here in a while because well, this place blows goats and Bronco fans ...suck in general but Hogan is alive and well. We talk all the time on facebook. Same with Sassy and I even keep up to date with Taco on facebook.

This place died a long time ago. I only came here today because I saw Casey Conklin posted a picture of his new set up on facebook and he had the orangemane up. I had forgotten about you ...losers.

This would be for only the oldest posters here. Those that were in here 2001 an 2002, and most of them have left for better places to discuss football with more intelligent douches than the majority of you ....

Peace ..., I'm out.
Still dripping with charm.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #46
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

My favorite memory was probably Elway's HOF weekend. That was a ton of fun. If you've never been to the HOF, plan on going sometime. It's an unforgettable experience.

My favorite news cycle is split between the time that Shanahan was rumored to go to Florida, or the Clinton Portis / Champ Bailey trade. Or then there's the Peyton Manning news cycle, but that was excruciating actually.

My favorite game was hanging with Meck and his pal Jason at the Chief game when Portis scored 5 touchdowns. That was sweet.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #47
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Drama Llama just wouldn't give it up. Kept swinging even when he's lying on the mat.

Whatever happened to Pezman?
Pezzy still drops by here now and again... I also see him pretty regularly on facebook. His time seems to be filled with going to beautiful places and taking gorgeous pictures.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #48
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I liked the dude who built a bike for Falconer's son and how Conkin (and possibly others?) got it to him! Something positive!

Slap got into it with Gonzo a couple times for the Negative.

The Ambien thread is bitter sweet for me, not because I slept dumped but because I sent a couple rambling posts to people who didn't deserve them. BTW I saw the last season the show "Weeds" and they had an episode where Doug (one of the dudes from SNL in the 90's) was dumping on his own newspaper while on Ambien and I wondered if the writers saw our thread!

Some of mCg threads were funny.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #49
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

All and all this is a fun place to post. Thanks to all you crazies for being a part of the ride!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #50
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Pezzy still drops by here now and again... I also see him pretty regularly on facebook. His time seems to be filled with going to beautiful places and taking gorgeous pictures.
Getting a hug from you Blue, meeting Meck on his bus talking to Tony and Bronx33 before the SD game in 2005. Meeting Hogan and Sassy prior to the Saints game in 2008(?) are among my favorite off line OM memories.

Some crazy dude at the Saints game OM tailgate was grilling stuff and mocking Gene. NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote