The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
Quoydogs
I can fix it .
 
Quoydogs's Avatar
 
Here's Johnny !

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 3,886

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball
Default All Fans United ?

I think there is one thing every fan can agree on. That is all these new rules are making this a sissy league.

My question is. Is there a way to get all the fans, on all the different message boards, to sign a per-written statement that says something to the effect that we stop spending if they keep doing this.

Basically have someone good at writing ( so not me ) write a letter then have all the fans copy and email it to the NFL, goodell and the owners of there teams.

We would be talking 100k plus people. We could even get it spreading on FB. We are going to be flag football in a matter of years. We need to stop this. Is this doable or am I dreaming ?
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 7,853

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

Until the NFL makes less money in a year than the previous year, they aren't going to listen.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

What we need is a petition! Every petition changes things - especially the internet variety!
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #4
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,691

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
I think there is one thing every fan can agree on. That is all these new rules are making this a sissy league.

My question is. Is there a way to get all the fans, on all the different message boards, to sign a per-written statement that says something to the effect that we stop spending if they keep doing this.

Basically have someone good at writing ( so not me ) write a letter then have all the fans copy and email it to the NFL, goodell and the owners of there teams.

We would be talking 100k plus people. We could even get it spreading on FB. We are going to be flag football in a matter of years. We need to stop this. Is this doable or am I dreaming ?


Never going to happen.

Do you know why they are turning this into as you call it a "Sissy league"? Because the sissy players are now starting to line up and SUE the living shiat out of the NFL and its owners for not taking precautions in the past on things like concussions and such. Only an idiot would not try to make things better now... Than to suffer hundreds of millions of dollars in lawsuits in the future.

It is a bunch of BS if you ask me, but this is what today's people have turned into. They do not want to take responsibility for anything they do and in turn around blame it on others... The biggest problem is that they normally get the pacifist, p***Y judges/juries to side with them. A sad state of affairs.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?
 
El Guapo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
What we need is a petition! Every petition changes things - especially the internet variety!
Agreed.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #6
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 14,745

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Never going to happen.

Do you know why they are turning this into as you call it a "Sissy league"? Because the sissy players are now starting to line up and SUE the living shiat out of the NFL and its owners for not taking precautions in the past on things like concussions and such. Only an idiot would not try to make things better now... Than to suffer hundreds of millions of dollars in lawsuits in the future.

It is a bunch of BS if you ask me, but this is what today's people have turned into. They do not want to take responsibility for anything they do and in turn around blame it on others... The biggest problem is that they normally get the pacifist, p***Y judges/juries to side with them. A sad state of affairs.
yep.
spdirty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #7
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,366

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

A few of the rules I agree, go too far. But alot of them make sense too. They'll never make this proposed rule of the RB not being able to lower his head. The difference between the RB doing this and a defensive player is the RB would not be hitting a defender who is not expecting the contract. A defensive player could be running to the ball carrier and the runner not even see him because he's looking elsewhere. The defenders are usually looking at the RB. I don't think this becomes a rule. I mean, cmon, these RB's get hammered all game long and they hit a guy and it's not cool, F that BS.


But the worst is this whole crap about trying to have a regular season game every week in England. I can live with rule changes. A game a week in the UK, I think that's total BS.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:18 AM   #8
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,125

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I do know that Bronco fans haven't been this united under PFM since the Elway days. That is how it should always be!
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Denver Broncos