The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #26
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Grandma always told me to put a quarter in the ceiling, I'm talkin' a quarter million.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #27
Meck77

I noticed the media is now calling it a "tax". Won't be long til the liberals start agreeing with "taxing" people's savings accounts in America.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #28
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

wow that sounds crazy.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
houghtam
Ring of Famer

"Welp, get yer coats on kids, we gotta mosey on down to the Wal Mart and pick us up som more guns and ammo, then I gotta dig up that jar I money what got buried last month so's we can buy some more gold bars. Paul Craig Roberts and Wayne LaPierre said it so it must be true."

Why live with such abject fear and hatred? The global meltdown new world order or what the **** ever comes, even if you're armed to the teeth living in a compound, how long are you going to last? A few years? At what cost? Living every day cowering under the threat of a global meltdown? Listening to people who are proven to prey upon the fearful? Wasting money hoarding stuff?

I'm the one who should wake up?

Dude, I'm on freaking cloud nine right now and have been for the past year and a half. Considering if there's a global societal meltdown on the scale you guys are raging about, I don't plan on making it 6 weeks, I'd say I'm far and away in the black on this one.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #30
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Who's going to be driving the armored assault vehicles and firing the automatic weapons on the American people?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #31
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Who's going to be driving the armored assault vehicles and firing the automatic weapons on the American people?
http://www.infowars.com/newouwphotospg2.html

also they will create a nice little race war. They are not stupid they will get us to kill each other. Who are they you ask? That goes pretty far down the rabbit hole - It will be up to you to seek out the information, it's readily available on the net.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #32
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It will be up to you to seek out the information, it's readily available on the net.
And everything on the intertubes is reliable and factual, and there's no nutjob bull**** at all!

Want my advice? All you really have is a lot of information seeded in your mind by others that you have accepted as immutable truth. Think for yourself.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #33
orinjkrush

Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
I thought it was these people:

frickin hilarious
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #34
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
And everything on the intertubes is reliable and factual, and there's no nutjob bull**** at all!

Want my advice? All you really have is a lot of information seeded in your mind by others that you have accepted as immutable truth. Think for yourself.
We shall see W*GS, we shall see.

Personally I pray you are right and I am just a foolish alarmist.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #35
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

also they will create a nice little race war. They are not stupid they will get us to kill each other. Who are they you ask? That goes pretty far down the rabbit hole - It will be up to you to seek out the information, it's readily available on the net.
Ah! The Dutch! Well that makes more sense.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #36
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:

Of course there is, that's why you use your gift of discernment. You're a smart guy use it!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #37
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Ah! The Dutch! Well that makes more sense.

Clearly these discussions are going nowhere. I only hope there are a few others that read this that will look into this information for themselves.

I like you Ro and respect your right to believe in what you wish but I think you are making a mistake. Time will tell........
Old 03-18-2013, 05:48 PM   #38
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Time will tell........
That's my point.

Time will always tell, because another "next big thing" is always just around the corner. You are the equivalent of the "The End Is Nigh" guy on the street corner. You've been there for centuries with the same tired message of fire, brimstone, societal collapse, the wonder of the gold standard, the danger of the new world order...then you temper you proselytizing with a "but I hope I'm wrong" tag, to pass yourself off as the prophet and savior of humanity.

It's all bull****.

I can only imagine what kind of hell this board would have been with you and Gaff on it in 1999.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #39
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
That's my point.

Time will always tell, because another "next big thing" is always just around the corner. You are the equivalent of the "The End Is Nigh" guy on the street corner. You've been there for centuries with the same tired message of fire, brimstone, societal collapse, the wonder of the gold standard, the danger of the new world order...then you temper you proselytizing with a "but I hope I'm wrong" tag, to pass yourself off as the prophet and savior of humanity.

It's all bull****.

I can only imagine what kind of hell this board would have been with you and Gaff on it in 1999.
You may as well stop reading my posts or responding to them as this will be my last response to you. I really don't have time for you. Please continue to enjoy your life, that is what I plan to do. Each and every day. What you presume as my fear is in fact my desire to inform. After all our power to defeat this is really quite simple, It rests in our numbers seeing the game and resisting. United we have great power over those few that would enslave us. Be well Houghtam.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #40
jhat01
Ring of Famer

Knuckle Dragging Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam

Quote:

Nice paranoia web site...No reason for Marines to train in urban warfare huh? Does Fallujah ring a bell? Hue City? Seoul in 1950? Last I checked, cities are pretty much everywhere. urban operations training is as important now as it ever was...get a grip dude.
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #41
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Alex Jones is different than Glenn Beck because...
Old 03-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #42
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Well, that was a whole lot of hysteria over nothing. Looks like cooler heads will prevail, or like this guy pointed out:

Steve Keen, professor of Economics & Finance at the University of Western Sydney, told CNBC that Russia could retaliate against the perceived proxy attack on its citizens, and their money.
"If you try to target the Russians, and there's President Putin acting under the image of the 'strong man' of Russia, why would he not then decide to shut down gas supplies to Germany until that was righted?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-on-banks?lite
Old 03-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #43
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Alex Jones is different than Glenn Beck because...
.... he's not insane
Old 03-20-2013, 06:07 AM   #44
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
.... he's not insane
Same shtick. Different emphasis.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #45
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Cyprus bank insolvency crisis quickly escalating; may set off EU bankageddon
Friday, March 22, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

(NaturalNews) As you may have suspected, there's far more to the Cyprus bank crisis story than meets the eye. It turns out the shutdown of Cypriot banks has caused a large-scale financial shutdown of the Russian government which uses Cyprus banks for most transactions.

On top of that, the EU central bank (ECB) has now issued an ultimatum that threatens to revoke all financial support and crash the Cypriot banks if they can't come up with 5.8 billion Euros by Monday. Reuters reports:

The European Central Bank, which has kept Cyprus's banks operating with a liquidity lifeline, said the government had until Monday to get a deal in place, or funds would be cut off - putting not just the Cypriot economy in jeopardy but billions of euros held on the island by foreigners, notably from Russia.

USA Today reports, "If it does not find a way by Monday, the European Central Bank said it will cut off emergency support to the banks, letting them collapse. That would throw the country into financial chaos and, ultimately, cause it to leave the eurozone, with unpredictable consequences for the region."

Until then, the banks remain closed, and everybody knows the minute they open, every account holder will immediately transfer their money out of the banks, causing a near-instant bank run and a collapse.

The worry across the eurozone now is that this imminent bank collapse will trigger account holders in Greece to start taking their money out of the bank, too. The Greek banking system is already in such sad shape that it only takes a very small percentage of account holders withdrawing their funds -- perhaps 5% or so -- to topple Greek banks. That's because the banks are roughly 95% leveraged with fractional reserve accounts and complex debt instruments.

Once bank runs begin in Greece, they will spread across the EU. Fear will kick in everywhere and depositors will run on the banks in Spain, Italy and even the UK. Germany is arguably in the safest position to defend against bank runs, but even its banks are unwisely leveraged beyond reasonable ratios.

We are about to witness massive wealth destruction

It's important to understand that fractional reserve banking wealth is a fictional construct that does not exist in reality. Thus, the wealth created by fractional reserve banking is nothing more than a mirage that can be destroyed literally overnight.

Importantly -- and here's the real point nobody is talking about -- Russia may be willing to let Cypriot banks collapse and lose a lot of money itself, knowing that the aftermath of a collapse may set off a chain reaction of bank collapses across the EU.

EU authorities seem to anticipate this possibility and they are already talking about dropping Cyprus from the EU as quickly as possible. As Yahoo News reports:

The official also referred to the need to resolve the issue of Cyprus's two biggest banks, both of which are close to collapse, and mentioned the possibility of Cyprus leaving the euro zone. In the event of an exit, the official said steps needed to be taken to "ring-fence" the rest of the euro zone from the impact and to ensure there was no contagion to Greece.

"Contagion" is the right word, because if this situation doesn't get resolved very, very quickly, we may be witnessing the start of the collapse of the EU -- an outcome that would very well serve the political interests of Russia. So don't expect Russia to try to resolve any of this. It may be waiting in the wings and actually hoping to help set off a kind of "bankageddon" that, once begun, will be impossible to stop.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039588_Cy...#ixzz2OF6eKmjA
Old 03-22-2013, 06:53 AM   #46
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

What is the lure of apocalyptica? Why the fascination with global destruction?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #47
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
What is the lure of apocalyptica? Why the fascination with global destruction?
Greed drives the bus destruction is just a consequence

kinda like how a virus works. Grows until it destroys it's host and thus itself.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #48
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Greed drives the bus destruction is just a consequence

kinda like how a virus works. Grows until it destroys it's host and thus itself.
That's not what he's asking.

Here's a more direct way.

Why are people like you, Gaff, PCR, Alex Jones, and the rest so fascinated with the prospect of a global apocalypse?

Or is this just another example of "Oh I'm not rooting for it, I'm just a benevolent prophet trying to save you from yourselves?"
Old 03-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #49
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
That's not what he's asking.

Here's a more direct way.

Why are people like you, Gaff, PCR, Alex Jones, and the rest so fascinated with the prospect of a global apocalypse?

Or is this just another example of "Oh I'm not rooting for it, I'm just a benevolent prophet trying to save you from yourselves?"
OK I'll answer this one/

First I know what he was getting at.

Second I am not doing anything different than you or anyone else posting. I am trying to "wake you up" to my reality. Who here is not trying to do that very thing.

Finally I admit my motive is somewhat selfish. If we the people do not wake up to the ever tightening grip of those that would control all the rest of us then they will accomplish their goal and the result will be horrid for the rest of us.

I know I will survive just fine in the mountains of Baja but what about the generations to come. There really is a war going on and evil is winning because good is asleep.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #50
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
OK I'll answer this one/

First I know what he was getting at.

Second I am not doing anything different than you or anyone else posting. I am trying to "wake you up" to my reality. Who here is not trying to do that very thing.

Finally I admit my motive is somewhat selfish. If we the people do not wake up to the ever tightening grip of those that would control all the rest of us then they will accomplish their goal and the result will be horrid for the rest of us.

I know I will survive just fine in the mountains of Baja but what about the generations to come. There really is a war going on and evil is winning because good is asleep.
One thing never changes. Change.